Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

cbi web site suspended new site to follow

stevethecloser

http://www.cbi.iq/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi?pid=TheCbi

This Account Has Been Suspended

Possible reasons why you are seeing this message:

The account has exceed one of it's quotas.

The account was a free web hosting account associated with a Runbox Email account that has been terminated.

The account was a paid web hosting account that was not renewed.

The account's contact information could not be confirmed.

If you are the owner of this account please contact Runbox Web Hosting: http://support.runbox.com.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's probably gotten too many hits!!!! I've heard people saying that the site was down all weekened, but I have been able to connect to it since the 29th with little to no delay. I believe the problem was people flooding/crashing the site is all.

Edited by InItSince05

It's probably gotten too many hits!!!! I've heard people saying that the site was down all weekened, but I have been able to connect to it since the 29th with little to no delay. I believe the problem was people flooding/crashing the site is all.

maybe or the new site with the new rate is to come up and all of us are rich

http://www.cbi.iq/cg....cgi?pid=TheCbi

This Account Has Been Suspended

Possible reasons why you are seeing this message:

The account has exceed one of it's quotas.

The account was a free web hosting account associated with a Runbox Email account that has been terminated.

The account was a paid web hosting account that was not renewed.

The account's contact information could not be confirmed.

If you are the owner of this account please contact Runbox Web Hosting: http://support.runbox.com.

Hmmm. . . . ya know, if they RV'd then they'd have the extra value to be able to afford their hosting account, so let's drop hints. Maybe send Danica Patrick over to drive some sense and web-hosting ideas into them. Suggest a monthly rate of, say $3.86 or something. Include a free online shopping cart feature. Go RRRrrrRRRRvvvVV!!!

Peace Out

I've never been rich, so I wonder if I'll ever be able to actually feel rich, even after I am.

Hmmmm... maybe not feeling rich is the true blessing when we ultimately that kind of wealth! Might make the money last longer! :)

• Upvote 1

This has happened many times before. They just exceeded their bandwidth limitations. Nothing to see here.

Usually I get a "server not responding" in Safari when the CBI site is being over their bandwidth limits. However, this new message says you are reaching their site but it's closed. I think this is something new and not simply that their site is overloaded. We'll see.

• Upvote 1

I don't like to read anything into the site being inaccessible, but it's unusual for a public or government website to exceed it's bandwidth quota, or even have an unlimited quota, and become inaccessible.

I can ping the server/host machine without an issue which means the hardware itself is up and running... The actual, per se, account is not active or is simply down for maintenance reasons. Be minded a website DOES NOT HAVE to go offline for a simple update of information like rates etc... but could go offline to launch a new site if they choose to use the same IP address 174.133.205.219. Still a process that shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.

C:\----->ping www.cbi.iq -t

Pinging cbi.iq [174.133.205.219] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 174.133.205.219: bytes=32 time=26ms TTL=52

Reply from 174.133.205.219: bytes=32 time=18ms TTL=52

Reply from 174.133.205.219: bytes=32 time=19ms TTL=52

Reply from 174.133.205.219: bytes=32 time=24ms TTL=52

Reply from 174.133.205.219: bytes=32 time=18ms TTL=52

Ping statistics for 174.133.205.219:

Packets: Sent = 14, Received = 14, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

RunBox accounts...........

Capacity Standard Web Hosting Extended Web Hosting

Storage Space 200MB 1GB

Bandwidth per month 4,000MB 12GB (that's an enormous amount of traffic hits)

The fact that it has been bouncing since Saturday tells me its a maintenance situation. If it had exceeded it's bandwidth the site would have been totally down at that hour of reaching the limit.

It would take something like:

Denial-of-service attacks (DoS attacks) to force web sites to close after a malicious attack, flooding the site with more requests than it could cope with. Viruses have also been used to co-ordinate large scale distributed denial-of-service attacks.

* But then again, these attacks would crash the actual server and I wouldn't be able to ping the IP address!

Anyway, no reason to get tooooo excited.

• Upvote 4

It works for me...maybe it's back up now.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cbi.iq Port 80

[OKIEOILMAN] GOOD AFTER NOON AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA I HAVE BEEN WORKING OVER TIME ON THE LABOR DAY TO BRING THE BEST INTELL POSIABLE. FOLKS WE ARE AT THE END OF THIS AND YOU CANT UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG. THE CBI IS IN THE PROCESS OF SETTING UP ITS NEW WEB SITE AND WE WILL BE CASHING IN BY WENSDAY. THIS WILL BE ONE OF MY FINALL POST POST BECAUSE WHEN THIS IS OVER THERE WILL NO LONGER BE A NEED FOR MY INTELL. ALSO JUST CONFERMED MY RESERVATIONS ON FLIGHT 368 THAT WILL BE TAKING OFF TONIGHT AND FOR THOSE OF YOU SLOW ON THE UP TAKE THE PRICE OF FUEL FOR THAT FLIGHT IS $3.68 USD A GALLON. NUFF SAID PERIOD!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1