Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

highhopes (HUGE NEWS Delta & Frank 9-3): PTR 9/3/11

Papster

* highhopes (HUGE NEWS Delta & Frank 9-3): PTR 9/3/11

September 3rd, 2011 11:03 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

FAMILY:

CBI IS DOWN

A TEXT FROM MY CONTACT : THEY ARE AT THE CBI SINCE LAST NIGHT SOMETHING IS UP

WARKA ONLINE BANKING IS DOWN TOO

DELTA

WE ALL KNOW THAT IT IS A HOLIDAY IN IRAQ BUT IT IS STRANGE TO SEE THE CBI GOING UP & DOWN , BUT I LIKE IT

DELTA

Does everyone remember Delta saying “when you see the CBI go down, that will be it”??

Do you also remember him saying that it has happened in the past that the CBI has opened on a Saturday under certain circumstances??? afterchild

YOU ARE RIGHT WARKA BANK IS UP ……I SAID THE ONLINE BANKING IS NOT WORKING….CHECK AND SEE IF YOUR HIGH SPEED INTERNET WILL OPEN THE E-BANKING.

Delta

https://www.warkaonl…m/IBS/index.jsp

For the record, I have constantly tried to access my Warka online account for the last three days — no access! It doesn’t make sense that the online system would not work even during a holiday. This Labor Day I will still be able to access my US account online even though the bank is closed. I hope this means RV under way

Article:

Denomination of Iraqi Currency Close to Completion

Saturday, September 03, 2011 12:17 GMT

The denomination of the Iraqi currency reached its final stages as the study and draft resolution reached the Cabinet after being sent by Iraq Central Bank. Iraq Central Bank said that it won’t only delete the zeros but it will also change Iraq monetary structure in order to provide bigger currencies. According to this project coins will appear again in the Iraqi currency, as for the banknotes the Central Bank will recourse to international institutions to print them.

The new currency will be printed in 3 languages including the Kurdish and it will include pictures that represent the Iraqi civilization.

Since a while Central Bank tries to pass this project. The Central Bank stresses that this change will not affect the buying capacity of the Iraqi dinar and its influence is only restricted on the organizational things and it aims to decrease the huge volume of currencies in Iraq.

http://www.alsumaria…en/Iraq-News/1- … etion.html

Frank26 » September 3rd, 2011, 10:47 am •

I’mmmmmmm BACK!!!

Good and God morning Family.

DAME……TY.

ADMINS/MODS look for DAME’s skype post to You from me.

DELTA………….I will awake at 3 est. I have all of last nite’s marks up to 4 am……….IMO…….They prepare the coin page. TX will tell by Monday. UP? Heaven is UP.

L……..Any word on the 250 yet?

BLUESTAR……….Call me after 3 pm est. After Eid……..8th. Thurs is S’s.

BETTA…….Stay away from all banks till 6th.

C U all …..SOOM …………….Family. ALOOOOOOOHA!!!

KTFA,

Frank

We look 4 a holiday 4 them and 1 4 us……Together.

Do U C 1?

THEN……………2 C targeted pages on CBI site down???!!!

What did DELTA and I tell U “IF” the WHOLE CBI site goes down?

IMO………..Things are getting ………Serious.

KTFA,

Frank26

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

He might be full of BS but the cbi has been up and down all weekend and I myself do not have a warka but some that do have posted they cannot get into their accounts I believe and hope that he is also right that they are doing something it is time for all involved especially the poor people of iraq.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How can anyone who claims to be so religious, and GOD fearing this and that... consistantly post lie's. Does anyone else not see or feel disgust with this behavior and man???? To put a religious "spin" on an outward lie makes it just disgusting to me. I cannot count all the times FRANK has said this is or has happened.... then said something about God delivering a blessing. He needs to shut the hell up! His credibiity and honor has been lost. 500 incorrect BS postings.... makes it fact, he is a moron, preying on weak and desperate families. DISGUSTING VOMIT OF HUMAN.

With that being said, remove Franks name from the information, and it is a curious situation.

• Upvote 1