Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Miia's September 17th and Counting! v4

Ok, I know its the countdown..but can we start a revalue poem, pwease :(

Twas the night before revaluation (I hope)

And all through the site

investors were hoping

Iraqis would get there act right........

cmon dv, lets go !

The pink piggy laughed as he held Miia tight

Happy DV to all and to all a good night

Go DV

Thanks Pink Pig :P

• Upvote 1

I've been found out!

Like I have said, no one shall fear while under the protection of the PIG!

Ok...I have been following your posts from the start and I don't EVER remember you saying that... :huh:

And this is really going to date me...but the first thing I thought of when I read that was the old Underdog cartoon..."Have no fear...Uuuuuunderdog is here!" And Underpig just doesn't have the same ring to it...

• Upvote 1

Ok...I have been following your posts from the start and I don't EVER remember you saying that... :huh:

And this is really going to date me...but the first thing I thought of when I read that was the old Underdog cartoon..."Have no fear...Uuuuuunderdog is here!" And Underpig just doesn't have the same ring to it...

Read the descrptions off my gear http://iqd.me/l/pigstuff

• Upvote 1

Read the descrptions off my gear http://iqd.me/l/pigstuff

Just checked it...and I was willing to be wrong...but nope...no "no one shall fear while under the protection of the PIG" anywhere...now I don't doubt that you can be one fierce pig when you get your bristles up...and I'm sure you would come to the aid of any member of the underground who was in distress...hmmmmmmm....maybe we need a pig signal...a huge spotlight with the piggy silouhette emblazoned on the night sky...striking fear into the hearts of LOPsters everywhere...

• Upvote 1

Ok...since everyone seems to be guessing and this IS a lighthearted thread, I hope no one takes me seriously on this comment, he he

I wish we had one of those boards where u put in a dollar and break the little sheet of plastic to get your ticket...I'd pick the one marked "September 7, 2011 3:49pm EST"

But that's just cuz I want it to RV before I have to go to my Nutrition class :blink: ...I'd be happier than a Pig in slop!

You mean happier than a Pink Piggy :)

• Upvote 1

Just checked it...and I was willing to be wrong...but nope...no "no one shall fear while under the protection of the PIG" anywhere...now I don't doubt that you can be one fierce pig when you get your bristles up...and I'm sure you would come to the aid of any member of the underground who was in distress...hmmmmmmm....maybe we need a pig signal...a huge spotlight with the piggy silouhette emblazoned on the night sky...striking fear into the hearts of LOPsters everywhere...

OK, so not in those EXACT words but same idea sheesh.......

Underground T

No one will mess with you when you're part of the underground!

Underground Bumper Sticker

When you drive by someone, they will say "Oh S*** there goes a memeber of the UNDERGROUND!!!!

Underground STAMPS!!!!!

No one will touch your mail, when its protected by the Pink Piggy!!!!

Underground Button

This button alone will protect you! Plus make bacon!

Underground Tie

Need protection at that business meeting from your EVIL boss? Look no further!

So what do you see in commen with all of them? PROTECTION!!!! :lol:

• Upvote 2

OK, so not in those EXACT words but same idea sheesh.......

Underground T

No one will mess with you when you're part of the underground!

Underground Bumper Sticker

When you drive by someone, they will say "Oh S*** there goes a memeber of the UNDERGROUND!!!![/u

Underground STAMPS!!!!!

No one will touch your mail, when its protected by the Pink Piggy!!!!

Underground Button

This button alone will protect you! Plus make bacon!

Ok...close enough...you know we DO strive for accuracy here at DV...

I stand semi corrected...

• Upvote 1