Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a prayer request

bodeen

My wifes grandfather is not doing well.... They are as close as you can be... We just got back from Midland TX and it looks bad... As kids my wife and her siblings called their grandparents on their dads side granny grump and grumpy.. Grumpy is very sick and yes its C... If you find the time you can pray with us...

Thanks and god bless

Bodeen

Below is picks from today with my girls and Grumpy

• Upvote 10

Just said a prayer for ya'll. God bless and keep you all. Lost my mother in Jan 1st and my father in Jan 21st of this year. I know prayer works and there is such a comfort in knowing where they both are at and that I and the rest ofmy family can and will see them again. God bless and keep all of you.

Boy, messed that up--lol--should have reade mother on Jan 1st of this year and father on Jan 31st of this year.

• Upvote 1

Bodeen, I pray that our Heavenly Father will hold your precious Grumpy in his loving and healing hands, that He may give peace to your loving girls in this most sorrowful time. God bless you and your family. I pray these things in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, Our King, our Saviour. amen

Thanks for you and yours..... You have that awesome love --- And its all YOU friend..... If you ever need anything my **************************** loveya

Edited by Bumper64
E-mail and phone number removed per bodeen!!

Father GOD, I thank you for all these wonderful people who have lifted up Grumpy and his family in prayer. Lord I pray in agreement with them in Jesus most powerful name AMEN & AMEN

May the Peace that surpasses all understanding bring you and your family comfort :)

• Upvote 2