Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keep ,your opinion is not fact ,,only that your opinion . For the life of me I cant understand is why people who have no faith in this investment are even here. If you are so bored at home that you must lurk waiting for someone to give their opinion so that you can so self righteously inform them on what your opinion is and try to put it off as Factual . That is a pathetic Life ...nuff said

• Upvote 1

something to ponder or not....did you know that Iraq was at over 4.00 to our 1.00 us dollar at one point and that was before Sudaam H. was even born...did you know that the citizens of Iraq were once quite rich/wealthy and that overnight their riches were taken from them once the dinar was devalued. Did you know that they were promised to be patient as their wealth would someday be restored to them once Iraq stabilized...I think an RV of 3.68+ is actually fair to the iraqi citizen, don't you?\\\

no Keep, you misunderstood, they'd already worked for this money they already had in their bank accounts, it's like you worked all week and got a check for 500 dollars and put it in the bank, checked the next day and only .05 cents was in the account....they are certainly owed the money back and have been more then patient for it....8 years???

I don't think of it that way cause that's not really how it would have been....its like our dollar, it doesn't buy as much as what it used to so does that mean we should have our wealth returned to us?

Of course not, its cause we got ourselves into a little mess and we can't just pretend it never happened....same thing with Iraq.....

They will once again be wealthy but iit will have to take time, they have a lot of rebuilding and stability to be achieved so they can prosper.....

The loss in purchasing power for them was a gradual change over many years, not really so much waking up the next day and losing their money.....and it will be returned in the same manner....they just have to take the steps necessary to achieve those goals and pave the way

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep ,your opinion is not fact ,,only that your opinion . For the life of me I cant understand is why people who have no faith in this investment are even here. If you are so bored at home that you must lurk waiting for someone to give their opinion so that you can so self righteously inform them on what your opinion is and try to put it off as Factual . That is a pathetic Life ...nuff said

My statement about not seeing a 3 dollar rate overnight is FACT.....like I stated....

Of course the rest is opinion, do I need to reduntantly repeat IMO with everything I say? I figured most people could put those pieces together.....

When did I ever say I had no faith in this investment?? NEVER.....or I wouldn't be here genius.....

Excuse me for wanting people to realize that the majority of what's repeated from site to site is incorrect.....shame on me for trying to dispell and bring to light all the BS right? LOL. Cause we surely don't need anymore BS to add to what's already out there!

Why is it that you are so easily bothered by someone elses activity and involvment in something they invested in??? That's not very healthy.......

"Not enough said"

Must be an okie follower....hahahaha that's the dumbest line I think I hear on these boards

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9-3-2011  Guru Eagle Has Landed   The $3.68 rate that people are allegedly seeing on bank screens is more than likely the COUNTRY CODE OF IRAQ which is 368.

What's funny is this was on the GURU site this morning and now everyone is quoting it like they came up with it....

LMAO

It probably is the CODE not the RATE but I just find it funny......

I think an RV of 3.68+ is actually fair to the iraqi citizen, don't you?

End Quote

Maybe it is ( fair)... But unfortunately that doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things....

I do hope we'll see a decent RV rate but I'm prepared for and will (have to) accept anything.

Negative Nellie's... hmmmm... how original! rolleyes.gif As for negative name calling, you seem to be slinging a lot of mud to be pointing fingers at others don't ya think? Just sayin! dry.gif

As for calling "them" liars... Webster's defines liars as one who tells lies. That's pretty basic. One definition of a lie is "to prove to be false". So when someone tells you it has already RV'ed, that people are cashing out in Iraq, there is celebrating in the streets, and we shall see it at our own banks and be cashing out by next Monday... and this happens week after week after week... and they never apologize for getting it wrong, or misleading people... well, where I was raised... that is still called a lie! Sorry if that hurts, but maybe you should hold them to a higher standard if they keep calling it and are constantly wrong. Just a thought! Anyone can get a little excited and think it's coming down soon... but to state it as fact... and know it isn't???? Who is the one being misled here...really????

GO RV Already Baby, For Real!!!cool.gif

Well said. Some folks don't get it and think since they are alive they are someone to believe in. Respect is earned, not demanded.

• Upvote 1

That is YOUR OPINION. There is NOTHING to back up a low RV. Why would they put out articles and Shabs saying they want there currency to be the strongest in the Middle East then? Anything $3.00+ is very realistic.

I respect that but again that's your opinion... Shabs and everybody else can say whatever... Words fly and facts stay... Unfortunately ( or fortunately at times)....

No, the problem is that they have nothing to back a large RV......

One of two things has to happen, the money supply has to be reduced or the GDP needs to skyrocket.....

The dinar very well can make it back to 3 bucks but it won't be overnight.....if they straight up RV, IT WILL TAKE YEARS TO GET BACK IN THE 3 DOLLAR RANGE......that my friend is a fact!

Did you know that they consider the dinar one of the strongest right now because of its stability of value?? That has come directly from the CBI as well.....so strength doesn't necessarily mean highest value

Just give me 0.10 per Dinar with no lop and I'll jump all over. I'm more than ready after 7 years.

Good point Keep.. a high rate would be nice though, wouldn't ya say........tongue.gif

Of course it'd be nice..,, I don't think you'll find anyone stating it's not nice... The point is.... how realistic is that?

I'd rather get 0.10 ( or more if possible within reason) now than having to wait for 3.4,5 years still....

My info came to me from a real bank president

End Quote

Ok.. I got that.. It came from a Bank President and I do hope he/she is right......But... in case you don't know... Bank Presidents can talk and do talk BS themselves too.............So just because it came from a Bank President is NO guarantee of anything at all.

Edited by umbertino

For the life of me I cant understand is why people who have no faith in this investment are even here.

End Quote

I do have faith and I've been into this for more than 7 years.... But that doesn't mean I have to buy every lie and outright absurdity floating around... I would lke to make a more than decent return on the money I spent with this one but I can't pretend that it will go up at 5,6,7,8,9, 10 bucks.. .. IT WON'T.... I gotta be realistic for my own sake......Explain to me just why this should be considered as not having faith.....

Again if I'm able to get, let's say, 0.10 or more per Dinar with no dreaded lop I'll call myself extremely lucky....

Of course the more the better but I just can't expect an absurd inter-galactic exchange rate... Won't happen.. And that doesn't mean I have no faith... Just a sense of reality.

After reading my original post and the opinions of other I see that I may not have come across any better than the (negative nelly - bashers)

However I am here with the guts to say I'm sorry for that....

I respect Adam and I so do not believe everything anyone posts on any of these forums....

I do believe some of the posts - but not all - not drinking any KOOLAID

I am truly SORRY as I seem to have ruffeled a few tail feathers which was not my intent....

And atleast I see and know when I am wrong....

My original post should have read:

Read the posts and take from it what you believe....

But agree to disagree and do it respectfully....

We are all on the same team here - we have Dinar and want to

Make a huge profit.... Some feel it will be a huge profit and some feel it

Will be a smaller profit and that's ok too....

We all want it to be soon....

So once again I want to make it clear that I have the guts to say

SORRY I came across like I did..... I am woman enough to admit I was wrong.

So I move forward searching for some light at the end of this tunnel...

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifsmile.gif That is GOOD for me 1+

Keep, you are right I have let emotion take over logic. I have never been one who has believed it would come in at $3.oo but wouldnt it be nice. I invested so little into this that even at $3.oo I will still need to go to work. What I will have received from this is some learning that I would never have gotten had I not invested. As to being a follower of Okie not even close. I have read over some of my other posts and see how I get when people seem to take the air out of other peoples sails with this investment and I just hate that. Every-one has the right to their opinion here without the fear of being bashed or talked down to because their level of education may not be on par with others here. So I apologize for saying how "pathetic you are" . And I will continue to read what you share because I do see that your knowledge of this investment is far beyond mine and in that I can hopefully continue to learn....Chris

Keep, you are right I have let emotion take over logic. I have never been one who has believed it would come in at $3.oo but wouldnt it be nice. I invested so little into this that even at $3.oo I will still need to go to work. What I will have received from this is some learning that I would never have gotten had I not invested. As to being a follower of Okie not even close. I have read over some of my other posts and see how I get when people seem to take the air out of other peoples sails with this investment and I just hate that. Every-one has the right to their opinion here without the fear of being bashed or talked down to because their level of education may not be on par with others here. So I apologize for saying how "pathetic you are" . And I will continue to read what you share because I do see that your knowledge of this investment is far beyond mine and in that I can hopefully continue to learn....Chris

Its all good....I shouldnt have responded back the way I did but it was just a natural reaction because so many have come at me sideways before simply because I dont sugar coat anything lol....

I used to put way too much emotion into this and it clouded my judgement and from focusing on whats real and what isent....

So much of the stuff we read on these boards have been made up and mostly by these gurus pumping people about a RV everyweek and since it gets repeated over and over, its sometimes taken as fact or what I like to call "forum facts" lol.....When I finally let all the emotion go as if I didnt even own any dinar, I started to see both sides of the coin here and playing devils advocate and it has opened my mind to alot of information....Thats why i come back day after day because its an ongoing learning process....you never stop! And I actually enjoy it.....

We all want the same thing here....to wake up and to be able to kick our bosses in the nuts and tell him "im outta here!!" Its just some try to stay more level headed then others, and some have been here longer then others and have seen so many things twisted into meaning its about to RV, or taking the littlest events into meaning the same that it does test ones patience....so some of these people might seem so negative to others but to them, they are just staying grounded and looking at the reality of things....

We are here to learn about this together...

Thank Lutie thanks for the HUG - but really I'm not mad or angry

We are all just looking for date/rate info pre the (final email) and

All the negative comments and name calling is not needed

(even though kindergartners may *** put me in that same category) LOL

Okie and the otters are working hard to find information as well as others

on other sites - they give us the intell they gather and get bashed and

cursed - read it and take from it what you will but don't call them liars....

Go out and get some intel for yourself.... Anyway.... Thanks for the hug!

First Possum, now otters! Say it ain't so. Can't take any more of these critters. :D

Who really knows what the rate will be, however.....

This has got to be the most negative site for Dinar on the planet....

I used to love to come here for updates and information!!!!

Now it's kinda like a middle school hang out- you don't like any intel -

Link or no link.... Then the +1 -1 crap - and I could care less how many of each

Of those I will receive on this post - kids just grow up - read the info and take

From it what you will - but give the name calling and negative CRAP a rest.....

The Gurus have more intel than anyone on this site - When Adam posted a while

Back the we were within 7 days of this happening (not recent 7day out post)

Didn't see anyone bashing and name calling - what makes home above that.....

Hes just a man with some intel not GOD and at this point all your going to get

From him is a email that says it's done when it happens.... Anyone can send that out

(even me). We are looking for information ahead of final email that points to date/rate....

So kindergarteners get your finger on the negative button and start bashing away

Because you see I couldnt care less cause I will be cashing out next week and you will still be wining

About something and waiting to give negatives because someone said $3.68

And it came out a penny or two higher or lower - most of you negative nellys

Are just negative in general - so go for it - cause the truth hurts -

Truth hurts no LINKS needed just read all your posts for the last mont that's proof enough....

Enjoy your holiday - and see if you can post one positive bit of informatio or comment on any thread.

It won't kill you to be nice and stay positive.

Oh and if you want me to send you an email when IT's done just send me your email address

I will get that right out to you and free of charge. IIt may be after I get back from the bank and the LEXUS

dealership but I will get to it just wait for me to get my shopping done.

Go negative DVETS go.

Didn't mean to post twice - it was my smart phone - LOL

Thanks for your post ... I am sure a lot of people feel the way you do, or at least partly, but are not strong enough to actually type it out for people on the site to read. Especially any remarks about Adam that are not absolutely one hundred percent positive and almost worshiping. He is very good at his job, which is the business of helping people with their investment choices it seems, for a fee of course. And because this is his site a lot of people skirt around any issue he makes a statement about not wanting to upset the master. He is good at what he does, and I respect that, even though there may be parts I don't personally agree with. But I think it is important sometimes for a member to let loose with complaints about the site, the adiministrator, or the members, without having to worry about repercussions ... the bashing as you say. It seem bashing is natural. Almost as if certain people come here looking for a fight they don't have to face anyone to win, just be as rude as possible and walk away. You are right about the bashing mentality that is currently pervading the site. I think it is that people have not lost faith in the investment, but they have lost their enthusiasm, what with all the switch backs in what is said and what is done. It is very depressing. And difficult to maintain a possitive forum based on that.

I don't know if your post will do any good, cause any changes, but it was well worth the try. I bow to your courage for putting your feelings out there for the forum to see, and bash.

Good luck with your investment ...

:)

smee2

p.s. reading this over and I am not sure it says exactly what I want it to say. In fact I am not sure what I am trying to say. I am beginning to suspect this is the result of the new meds they sent me home with from the hospital. May take a while to get used to these, :)

"I don't know if your post will do any good, cause any changes, but it was well worth the try. I bow to your courage for putting your feelings out there for the forum to see, and bash."

smee2, I completely agree with your statement. Your post is well said.

Go Ok-Valentine, you are the brave one here on DV --and Go RV!

I don't mind people disagreeing with another member's post as long as it is expressed with civility and good taste.

Crude and rude is unacceptable to many of us.

Smee2 and Swampgater - thanks to both of you - I search 3 forum sites for and news as to when this ride will end..... I am ready for this ride to end and to start that will be far more fun than this ride has been.....

Good luck to everyone who is invested and to all that will benefit from our generosity.....

I have plans to help lots of family and friends when this RV's.....

I hope it is sooner than later.....

GO RV