Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UMBERTINO

I am female - I will come back here on Friday if I don't cash out by then and I will let you know that the info that I truly recieved from the Dallas WF Bank president didn't happen....

I'm not lying or pumping any sales or other sites. I have no reason to hang my head if it doesn't because I didn't make up the info it came from someone else.

I just want this to be over like everyone else. I hate that I am addicted to these sights searching for the date/rate.

Rest assured it not happening won't keep me away and I will come back and say my intell was wrong....

Thanks all

Go RV

• Upvote 2

ok valentine,

i dont quite agree that okie and his crew have more or better info then say adam. i do believe some choose not to put out info that they can not prove and just play it safe. i do agree that there is a lot of negativity on this site. there are a few screen names that when i see them i will skip their opinion because i know it will be negative..........rate? date? who knows..... i wish this would just rv already, not that i need it, but it sure would be great!!! i like hearing so called intel on the rate and date, it lets me dream a bit, before waking up to reality. even if it was to rv at lets say $10 some will still complain. id be greatful for anything over 1.20 but i will be content for a profit. ok valentine have a great day and thanks for the post there are a lots of us that just read and do not post because of all the cry babies...

Thanks SSGALDRIDGE

You can't post anything here without neg comments.

Some think I won't come back and say my intel was wrong

If it is I will because again I didnt make it up so why would

I run and hide - I WON'T - have a great holiday and I love the few

Positive people and comment - don't want everyone to agree because

We can agree to disagree (RESPECTFULLY).

• Upvote 3

UMBERTINO

I am female - I will come back here on Friday if I don't cash out by then and I will let you know that the info that I truly recieved from the Dallas WF Bank president didn't happen....

I'm not lying or pumping any sales or other sites. I have no reason to hang my head if it doesn't because I didn't make up the info it came from someone else.

I just want this to be over like everyone else. I hate that I am addicted to these sights searching for the date/rate.

Rest assured it not happening won't keep me away and I will come back and say my intell was wrong....

Thanks all

Go RV

Awesome... ...If you do that ..........I will appreciate it...

I didn't know if you were male/female...... that's why in doubt I wrote he/she.. I didn't take for granted either possibility ( an internet name means nothing anyway)

don't call them liars....

Go out and get some intel for yourself....

Negative Nellie's... hmmmm... how original! rolleyes.gif As for negative name calling, you seem to be slinging a lot of mud to be pointing fingers at others don't ya think? Just sayin! dry.gif

As for calling "them" liars... Webster's defines liars as one who tells lies. That's pretty basic. One definition of a lie is "to prove to be false". So when someone tells you it has already RV'ed, that people are cashing out in Iraq, there is celebrating in the streets, and we shall see it at our own banks and be cashing out by next Monday... and this happens week after week after week... and they never apologize for getting it wrong, or misleading people... well, where I was raised... that is still called a lie! Sorry if that hurts, but maybe you should hold them to a higher standard if they keep calling it and are constantly wrong. Just a thought! Anyone can get a little excited and think it's coming down soon... but to state it as fact... and know it isn't???? Who is the one being misled here...really????

GO RV Already Baby, For Real!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Link Please

No links from me just my two cents and as you can see the truth hurts....

The replies to my thread don't bother me a bit - just opinions like mine....

And it just shows the mentality of some people..... LOL

Have a great holiday weekend.....

How long out take for your poop not to smell?

After reading my original post and the opinions of other I see that I may not have come across any better than the (negative nelly - bashers)

However I am here with the guts to say I'm sorry for that....

I respect Adam and I so do not believe everything anyone posts on any of these forums....

I do believe some of the posts - but not all - not drinking any KOOLAID

I am truly SORRY as I seem to have ruffeled a few tail feathers which was not my intent....

And atleast I see and know when I am wrong....

My original post should have read:

Read the posts and take from it what you believe....

But agree to disagree and do it respectfully....

We are all on the same team here - we have Dinar and want to

Make a huge profit.... Some feel it will be a huge profit and some feel it

Will be a smaller profit and that's ok too....

We all want it to be soon....

So once again I want to make it clear that I have the guts to say

SORRY I came across like I did..... I am woman enough to admit I was wrong.

So I move forward searching for some light at the end of this tunnel...

• Upvote 8

That, my friend, comes from the guts of a real big person... thanks, much appreciated. We are all family here, each with his/her own opinion...yours just as valuable as mine or any one else's... and heck, only time will tell what it comes out as... my vote is the higher the better!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

3.68 is NOT a rate, it is the UN code of Iraq 368

UN Home | Department of Economic and Social Affairs | Economic and Social Development Home

About us | Contact us | Site Map

Country or area & region codes

Countries or area codes

Composition of regions

Countries or area codes

added or changed

Français

revised 14 Juy 2011

Composition of macro geographical (continental) regions, geographical sub-regions, and selected economic and other groupings

Geographical region and composition

001 World

002 Africa a/

014 Eastern Africa

017 Middle Africa

015 Northern Africa

018 Southern Africa

011 Western Africa

019 Americas

419 Latin America and the Caribbean

029 Caribbean

013 Central America

005 South America

021 Northern America b/

142 Asia

143 Central Asia

030 Eastern Asia

034 Southern Asia

035 South-Eastern Asia

145 Western Asia

150 Europe

151 Eastern Europe

154 Northern Europe

039 Southern Europe

155 Western Europe

009 Oceania

053 Australia and New Zealand

054 Melanesia

057 Micronesia

061 Polynesia

Selected economic and other groupings

... Developed and developing regions c/

199 Least developed countries

432 Landlocked developing countries

722 Small island developing states

778 Transition countries

Numerical code

Geographical region and composition of each region

Africa a/

Eastern Africa

Burundi

Comoros

Djibouti

Eritrea

Ethiopia

Kenya

Madagascar

Malawi

Mauritius

175 Mayotte

Mozambique

Réunion

Rwanda

Seychelles

Somalia

Uganda

United Republic of Tanzania

Zambia

Zimbabwe

Middle Africa

Angola

Cameroon

Central African Republic

Chad

Congo

Democratic Republic of the Congo

Equatorial Guinea

Gabon

Sao Tome and Principe

Northern Africa

Algeria

Egypt

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Morocco

South Sudan

Sudan

Tunisia

Western Sahara

Southern Africa

Botswana

Lesotho

Namibia

South Africa

Swaziland

Western Africa

Benin

Burkina Faso

Cape Verde

Cote d'Ivoire

Gambia

Ghana

Guinea

Guinea-Bissau

Liberia

Mali

Mauritania

Niger

Nigeria

Saint Helena

Senegal

Sierra Leone

Togo

Americas

Latin America and the Caribbean

Caribbean

Anguilla

Antigua and Barbuda

Aruba

Bahamas

Barbados

535 Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba

British Virgin Islands

Cayman Islands

Cuba

Curaçao

Dominica

Dominican Republic

Grenada

Guadeloupe

Haiti

Jamaica

Martinique

Montserrat

Puerto Rico

Saint-Barthélemy

Saint Kitts and Nevis

Saint Lucia

663 Saint Martin (French part)

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

534 Sint Maarten (Dutch part)

Trinidad and Tobago

Turks and Caicos Islands

United States Virgin Islands

Central America

Belize

Costa Rica

El Salvador

Guatemala

Honduras

Mexico

Nicaragua

Panama

South America

Argentina

Bolivia (Plurinational State of)

Brazil

Chile

Colombia

Ecuador

Falkland Islands (Malvinas)

French Guiana

Guyana

Paraguay

Peru

Suriname

Uruguay

Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)

Northern America b/

Bermuda

Canada

Greenland

Saint Pierre and Miquelon

United States of America

Asia

143 Central Asia

Kazakhstan

Kyrgyzstan

Tajikistan

Turkmenistan

Uzbekistan

Eastern Asia

China

China, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region

China, Macao Special Administrative Region

Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Japan

Mongolia

Republic of Korea

Southern Asia

Afghanistan

Bangladesh

Bhutan

India

Iran (Islamic Republic of)

Maldives

Nepal

Pakistan

Sri Lanka

South-Eastern Asia

Brunei Darussalam

Cambodia

Indonesia

Lao People's Democratic Republic

Malaysia

Myanmar

Philippines

Singapore

Thailand

Timor-Leste

Viet Nam

Western Asia

Armenia

Azerbaijan

Bahrain

Cyprus

Georgia

Iraq

Israel

Jordan

Kuwait

Lebanon

Occupied Palestinian Territory

Oman

Qatar

Saudi Arabia

Syrian Arab Republic

Turkey

United Arab Emirates

Yemen

The only prognosticators who have been right thus far are the ones who have said, "Nope, not this weekend". Some say "not this month". They have been right as well. So where does that get us? Shoot, I can say THAT and be right, and you still would not have any more info on the dinar than you had before. Cut the so-called gurus some slack. They may not have ever been right on a rate and date, but they do seem to be doing a LOT of reading and research ... that's more than I am willing to do! B)

• Upvote 1

she's a she, not a man, but took lots of guts...

something to ponder or not....did you know that Iraq was at over 4.00 to our 1.00 us dollar at one point and that was before Sudaam H. was even born...did you know that the citizens of Iraq were once quite rich/wealthy and that overnight their riches were taken from them once the dinar was devalued. Did you know that they were promised to be patient as their wealth would someday be restored to them once Iraq stabilized...I think an RV of 3.68+ is actually fair to the iraqi citizen, don't you?\\\

Will

Thank Lutie thanks for the HUG - but really I'm not mad or angry

We are all just looking for date/rate info pre the (final email) and

All the negative comments and name calling is not needed

(even though kindergartners may *** put me in that same category) LOL

Okie and the otters are working hard to find information as well as others

on other sites - they give us the intell they gather and get bashed and

cursed - read it and take from it what you will but don't call them liars....

Go out and get some intel for yourself.... Anyway.... Thanks for the hug!

LOL you have a lot to learn......no wonder you think that we are all just negative because you really think that those turds we call gurus are actually trying to give us intel and secrets about the dinar RV.....LOL

Intel is arabic for BS!!!

she's a she, not a man, but took lots of guts...

something to ponder or not....did you know that Iraq was at over 4.00 to our 1.00 us dollar at one point and that was before Sudaam H. was even born...did you know that the citizens of Iraq were once quite rich/wealthy and that overnight their riches were taken from them once the dinar was devalued. Did you know that they were promised to be patient as their wealth would someday be restored to them once Iraq stabilized...I think an RV of 3.68+ is actually fair to the iraqi citizen, don't you?\\\

Will

Well their riches weren't taken from them overnight.....the dinar has been declining since the 90s.....it took 10 years to get from its highest point to its lowest point and its simply from mis-managing the country.....

Its not about doing what's fair cause just giving them back a high exchange rate without having to do any work for it isent fair....it will have to go up the way it came down....slowly and over time

all that i read , the most honest and the only real guru IMHO would be adam and a few others , very few all the rest are just a bunch insecure morons who still live in there mamas basement

I don't think Adam and Guru go together. All Adam does is PUMP his VIP. You get mad at the guru's for pumping the RV... Maybe you should get mad at Adam for ALWAYS pumping his lame ass VIP Service. Every chat he conducts it is always about his VIP service. His chats are 5 minutes of saying he doesn't know **** and then 15-20 minutes of him saying join the VIP. There is NO WAY in hell I would use any of his information. If Adam wants to go to Belize and avoid the IRS that is up to him. I don't want to go to jail. I will pay my taxes and move on.

and BTW who is Adam's source. All you hear from him is that there is still work to do.. in the meantime all he does is keep pumping the VIP service so he makes more money. I have NO RESPECT for someone who preys on people who are just seeking information. Okie and the other people may not be right but at least he is trying to get information.

*********************** member is banned for disrespecting Adam and VIP in this post ****************************************

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank Lutie thanks for the HUG - but really I'm not mad or angry

We are all just looking for date/rate info pre the (final email) and

All the negative comments and name calling is not needed

(even though kindergartners may *** put me in that same category) LOL

Okie and the otters are working hard to find information as well as others

on other sites - they give us the intell they gather and get bashed and

cursed - read it and take from it what you will but don't call them liars....

Go out and get some intel for yourself.... Anyway.... Thanks for the hug!

the problem with all the "intel", is that it is not. these so called gurus have been 100% wrong, 100% of the time.

I have a bunch of dinar, and I would love to see an RV, but after spending time lurking on this site, my opinion is I have a bunch of pretty money that may increase in value over time, like a regular old investment... I am disappointed, and I have to let go of the fantasy of overnight millions, but I am pragmatic and realistic...

I am glad I am not one of the people who has been wasting my money buying 30 day contracts based on the promises made by gurus that the rv is just about to happen... I feel sorry for people who have wasted money they probably should have spent on food and rent... this is what I think this whole pumper thing is about, getting these deposits... and I think is is pretty cold hearted.

Well their riches weren't taken from them overnight.....the dinar has been declining since the 90s.....it took 10 years to get from its highest point to its lowest point and its simply from mis-managing the country.....

Its not about doing what's fair cause just giving them back a high exchange rate without having to do any work for it isent fair....it will have to go up the way it came down....slowly and over time

That is YOUR OPINION. There is NOTHING to back up a low RV. Why would they put out articles and Shabs saying they want there currency to be the strongest in the Middle East then? Anything $3.00+ is very realistic.

Thanks SSGALDRIDGE

You can't post anything here without neg comments.

Some think I won't come back and say my intel was wrong

If it is I will because again I didnt make it up so why would

I run and hide - I WON'T - have a great holiday and I love the few

Positive people and comment - don't want everyone to agree because

We can agree to disagree (RESPECTFULLY).

I hope your WF source is real, and right!

but, how many times have people said something like this while I have been invested?

my guess, around 100 or so now...

so, I remain skeptical, simply because I do not want to raise my hopes and be disappointed... I make a good living and am just gonna keep grinding it out... assuming the dinar will NEVER RV, and instead will appreciate like any other investment...

and I would LOVE to be wrong about that, but so far everything I have taken in points that way.

That is YOUR OPINION. There is NOTHING to back up a low RV. Why would they put out articles and Shabs saying they want there currency to be the strongest in the Middle East then? Anything $3.00+ is very realistic.

No, the problem is that they have nothing to back a large RV......

One of two things has to happen, the money supply has to be reduced or the GDP needs to skyrocket.....

The dinar very well can make it back to 3 bucks but it won't be overnight.....if they straight up RV, IT WILL TAKE YEARS TO GET BACK IN THE 3 DOLLAR RANGE......that my friend is a fact!

Did you know that they consider the dinar one of the strongest right now because of its stability of value?? That has come directly from the CBI as well.....so strength doesn't necessarily mean highest value

• Upvote 1

One of two things has to happen, the money supply has to be reduced or the GDP needs to skyrocket.....

The dinar very well can make it back to 3 bucks but it won't be overnight.....if they straight up RV, IT WILL TAKE YEARS TO GET BACK IN THE 3 DOLLAR RANGE......that my friend is a fact!

Did you know that they consider the dinar one of the strongest right now because of its stability of value?? That has come directly from the CBI as well.....so strength doesn't necessarily mean highest value

Good point Keep.. a high rate would be nice though, wouldn't ya say........tongue.gif

After reading my original post and the opinions of other I see that I may not have come across any better than the (negative nelly - bashers)

However I am here with the guts to say I'm sorry for that....

I respect Adam and I so do not believe everything anyone posts on any of these forums....

I do believe some of the posts - but not all - not drinking any KOOLAID

I am truly SORRY as I seem to have ruffeled a few tail feathers which was not my intent....

And atleast I see and know when I am wrong....

My original post should have read:

Read the posts and take from it what you believe....

But agree to disagree and do it respectfully....

We are all on the same team here - we have Dinar and want to

Make a huge profit.... Some feel it will be a huge profit and some feel it

Will be a smaller profit and that's ok too....

We all want it to be soon....

good on ya!

:):):)

I hope he is right too - however, I still have not quit my day job - nor will I until I have the money in he bank.

On the other hand I have not ran out and purchased more dinar based on any information that I have read on any forum either....

My info came to me from a real bank president - but again till I have the money, I'm not writing any cks my current account can't cash.... LOL

Go RV..... Soon I hope.....

no Keep, you misunderstood, they'd already worked for this money they already had in their bank accounts, it's like you worked all week and got a check for 500 dollars and put it in the bank, checked the next day and only .05 cents was in the account....they are certainly owed the money back and have been more then patient for it....8 years???