Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who really knows what the rate will be, however.....

This has got to be the most negative site for Dinar on the planet....

I used to love to come here for updates and information!!!!

Now it's kinda like a middle school hang out- you don't like any intel -

Link or no link.... Then the +1 -1 crap - and I could care less how many of each

Of those I will receive on this post - kids just grow up - read the info and take

From it what you will - but give the name calling and negative CRAP a rest.....

The Gurus have more intel than anyone on this site - When Adam posted a while

Back the we were within 7 days of this happening (not recent 7day out post)

Didn't see anyone bashing and name calling - what makes home above that.....

Hes just a man with some intel not GOD and at this point all your going to get

From him is a email that says it's done when it happens.... Anyone can send that out

(even me). We are looking for information ahead of final email that points to date/rate....

So kindergarteners get your finger on the negative button and start bashing away

Because you see I couldnt care less cause I will be cashing out next week and you will still be wining

About something and waiting to give negatives because someone said $3.68

And it came out a penny or two higher or lower - most of you negative nellys

Are just negative in general - so go for it - cause the truth hurts -

Truth hurts no LINKS needed just read all your posts for the last mont that's proof enough....

Enjoy your holiday - and see if you can post one positive bit of informatio or comment on any thread.

It won't kill you to be nice and stay positive.

Oh and if you want me to send you an email when IT's done just send me your email address

I will get that right out to you and free of charge. IIt may be after I get back from the bank and the LEXUS

dealership but I will get to it just wait for me to get my shopping done.

Go negative DVETS go.

Didn't mean to post twice smart phone not so smart - LOL

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 39

Link or no link.... Then the +1 -1 crap - and I could care less how many of each

Of those I will receive on this post - kids just grow up - read the info and take

From him is a email that says it's done when it happens.... Anyone can send that out

(even me). We are looking for information ahead of final email that points to date/rate....

So kindergarteners get your finger on the negative button and start bashing away

Because you see I couldnt care less cause I will be cashing out next week and you will still be wining

Truth hurts no LINKS needed just read all your posts for the last mont that's proof enough....

Enjoy your holiday - and see if you can post one positive bit of informatio or comment on any thread.

Oh and if you want me to send you an email when IT's done just send me your email address

I will get that right out to you and free of charge. IIt may be after I get back from the bank and the LEXUS

Go negative DVETS go.

Wow!! What and who are you really mad at? I think if you read your own post you will see it was written by a very angry person. I'm not sure it has anything to do with this site. I'm giving you a hug!emot-hug.gifHope you feel better.

• Upvote 11

Go negative DVETS go.

Didn't mean to post twice - it was my smart phone - LOL

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 22

I too will say thanks for your post, as you i do think that to much negativity brings you down as much as bad intel, we should all just relax and treat people as we wish to be treated, people can disagree without being negative, it just comes down to peoples opinions and everyone is entitled to a different one, but that doesnt make one right or better than anyone elses, let all stay cheerful its nearly at the end now :)

• Upvote 3

It is not that we are negative, it is that there are more well informed investors on this site. This is the place people end up when they stop listening to the BS put out by the Gurus who you claim have more intel then anyone on this site. If they could even show one time that they have been right, you might have a balsa wooden leg to stand on, but they don't. This site has more REAL information on this investment then any other site out there. Adam never claimed that the RV was going to happen in 7 days, he made it clear we were looking for some good news in the progress of the hcl or chpt 7 sanctions. If you are still drinking the kool aid and following your precious gurus, so be it. If you want to believe that a 20 year old rate put in place by the former regime is just gonna somehow magically be reinstated then you are in for a rude awakening. What was the point of coming over here anyway? Are you trying to get people here to believe that what the gurus say is right? That not going to happen for most people here, you will get the few kool aid drinkers that are here to agree with you, but for the most part, the people on this site are for to intelligent to listen to anything the Gurus have to say. JMO

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Go negative DVETS go.

Didn't mean to post twice smart phone not so smart - LOL

Wow, when you write something like that. It would be a bit impractical to think your words would be welcomed with open arms. If one wants to share some truth with another it is usually for civilized intension's. But when one wants to share in an ostentatious manner, it tends to be unwelcome.

Just wondering was all that necessary?

PS 2 more things, Your news is someone said is not truth/fact, and Lexus is a great car but overated. I have one. IT's an overated Camry.

Edited by uncirculd

Thank Lutie thanks for the HUG - but really I'm not mad or angry

We are all just looking for date/rate info pre the (final email) and

All the negative comments and name calling is not needed

(even though kindergartners may *** put me in that same category) LOL

Okie and the otters are working hard to find information as well as others

on other sites - they give us the intell they gather and get bashed and

cursed - read it and take from it what you will but don't call them liars....

Go out and get some intel for yourself.... Anyway.... Thanks for the hug!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Wow, when you write something like that. It would be a bit impractical to think your words would be welcomed with open arms. If one wants to share some truth with another it is usually for civilized intension's. But when one wants to share in an ostentatious manner, it tends to be unwelcome.

Just wondering was all that necessary?

Going through some pretty predictable frustration and probably needed to vent to a very specific target audience - Dinar holders. If one were to take a 20,000 feet view, it is abundantly clear that there are (maybe several) some very destitute people waiting on this thing to happen. I must say that watching these sights on a moment-by-moment basis, is very much like watching water trying to boil at 10,000 MSL. It seeming takes forever. You can tell by the way he tells folks to "bash away" that he doesn't care about other's perceptions of him - he just needed to vent.

• Upvote 2

I dont think this place is negative or full of hateful people. I do believe there are people on here that have been invested for years and know crap when they read it and then there are those that have been researching and know facts from fiction. Wishful thinking and common sense need to keep their own corner. Everyone wants to make money, 3-1 or 4-1but we need to be realistic and understand that we might have to wait to see those numbers become reality.

My opinion is it will RV VERY soon and at something realistic like 1-1. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Go negative DVETS go.

Didn't mean to post twice - it was my smart phone - LOL

I think the difference is flat out lies. I really expect some of those "gurus" to land in jail . There are people that want to put hands on some of them if they can find them. Then there are those with cross hairs.............

• Upvote 1

Obviously one of Okies many dumb followers. Did you cash out with all the others that have been cashing out for the last three years? Is the phone not so smart are is it you because you obviously believe anything, lol. Are you really going to buy something so small as a Lexus with your new found riches? J/K good luck with finding a bank to cash you out next week.

:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank Lutie thanks for the HUG - but really I'm not mad or angry

We are all just looking for date/rate info pre the (final email) and

All the negative comments and name calling is not needed

(even though kindergartners may *** put me in that same category) LOL

Okie and the otters are working hard to find information as well as others

on other sites - they give us the intell they gather and get bashed and

cursed - read it and take from it what you will but don't call them liars....

Go out and get some intel for yourself.... Anyway.... Thanks for the hug!

Kindergartners are smarter then Okie, by far and all that Okie the the "otters" are working hard to do is to get people to filter to thier sites, and to the dinar dealer sites they support. They don't give us any real intel, never have, never will. They get bashed because they have over and over been proven to be wrong. They are liars, and anyone who has read their BS for long enough knows it. I don't have any intel, but I easily have more knowledge about this investment then all of your precious gurus combined, and I am just an average investor on this site.

Kool Aid is bad M'Kay!!! Stop drinking it!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks UNCIRCULD

I like the way the LEXES looks but if it's too much like a CAMRY then I will probably get something else when I get rich.... LOL

Everyone I am not all about GURU KOOLAID - I like to read any and all intel.

It just seems that some can't read the threads that people bring over here especially with OKIE in the title....

Then the bashing begins - everyones favorite Guru they love to hate... LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sure it may have been my mistake when it didn't look like my phone posted my post I hit it again - so what - no big deal to me..

As for the person who told me I would be cashing out next week -

Not a Guru a WF Bank President - sure not going to share that one here as the bashing and -1 would really cause the $hip to hit the fan....

I was I have been invest for only 18 months bought several million and have not bought or sold any since....

Not asking for you to believe OKIE OR ANY GURU just didn't like the negative comments and name calling.

The only info I see one this site is all brought over from another site...

Even Guru Adam Montana stuff was copied and pasted from the Guru site.... LOL

End Quote

I recall you writing the same thing some time ago... Hey...Freedom of Speech....What can I say

cause I will be cashing out next week and you will still be wining

End Quote

Let us know how that one goes....

This is the place people end up when they stop listening to the BS put out by the Gurus who you claim have more intel then anyone on this site.

End Quote

Nailed it

• Upvote 1

Who told you that you'll be cashing out this week? Okie? Tony? Bulldog? Steve? Poppy? BTW, Adams prior window was 10 days not 7 and he never said RV, he was looking for big news to come through. Have a nice day all!!

If he/she is a person of substance he/she will come back here (granted he/she has nuts/female nuts to do so) and acknowledge he/she is/was wrong..... If he/she is able to put his/her pride aside......