Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of IRAQ ? no update since 8/28

Brisco

What does it help to speculate? This has happened before, and for longer. This thing will happen however/whenever it does.

NO SPECULATION?

Just asking what people think.

And I've been in this fo r8 years and have NEVER seen longer than 4 days even during the Vacation's back to back days, the United Nations release in Dec. 2010.

If you show me 1 thats cool. I'am just saying this is Definitly different.One ofthose things that makeyou go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What does it help to speculate? This has happened before, and for longer. This thing will happen however/whenever it does.

Isn't "speculation" what we take part of, everyday, here on DV while awaiting and speculating the RV?

Why does it matter to you, if someone brings up something they feel is legitimate. Nothing wrong with speculation. No need to call someone out.

What does it help to post a reply like that when you could just skip over all the speculation and not comment?

And are you, sir, speculating that "this thing will happen however/whenever it does?"

Just seems your tone was a little harsh. (I know, hard to tell tone in text)

Anyway, 6 days is a long while & I appreciate the post. I didn't realize it'd been that long. Given all that we've seen lately--it's easy to speculate that this could be indicative of our day....or could be nothing at all. We shall see! I think we are getting close! :)

• Upvote 2

CBI posted to day but not on their main pages.

They did update their PDF for Currency auctions / Exchange Rates

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

You MUST click Exchange Rates and scroll to the bottom of the PDF.

Year Date Market Price Auction Price Volume (000 USD) Cash Trans.

1705 04-Sep 1,200 1,170 50,406 7,220 43,186

Sorry.. tried to format it like the PDF but HTML didn't let the spaces stay between fields.

Edited by gpoki

Ramadan (August holiday) was fasting. Eid al-Fitr (feastin) started right after Ramadan. Eid is usually 3 days, but Iraqi officials designated the holiday as 6 days this year. The last day of Eid is today, Sunday. By my way of thinking, having 6 days in a row of no banking had to do with the RV, but we shall see (as my dear departed mother used to say)! My friend's brother went into a Citizen's Bank the other day and the banker showed him the newest currency guide, which listed the IQD as tradeable (!!!), so I do think that the increased value will be right around the corner. Go RV and God bless us every one (stolen from Tiny Tim)!

• Upvote 1

This has been posted on several times since the 29th. While the EID holiday makes sense, it really did not account for the lack of data for the 30th-31st. It's also rather coincidental that the CBI was mostly down over the last few days, as I don't remember this happening before to this extent (where the site couldn't even be found). It has always been theorized that the RV would occur over a holiday and that the CBI site would go down. Add to that the increase in information/misinformation coming out of the CBI, and the rumor mill with all the GURU's and their postings - and things may prove interesting. I'll believe it when I see the LARGE increase to all my bank balances, but until that time - it sure is fun to dream about! Everyone have a GREAT Labor Day, and GO RV!

AAACCKKK!!!

'Ol Bill the Cat

• Upvote 1

Just asking...that's all... But I recall reading have to have atleast three days of no auctions + when it does RV, they will have a new website! Does anyone else remember reading this or did I smoke grade A crack that night???

Edited by Crow

NO, the crack may have been good, and hopefully you washed it down with a BIG dose of KOOL AID - but the new CBI site has been rumored for some time now. You are also correct about the "three days of no auctions", as this has been rumored as well. They just had 5 days of no auctions - along with the CBI site going down. I'd say this gives them a PERFECT opportunity to RV ...

AAACCKKK!!

Ol' Bill the Cat

1696 26-Aug NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION

1697 27-Aug NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION

1698 28-Aug 1,200 1,170 170,202 14,350 155,852

1699 29-Aug 1,200 1,170 183,036 12,696 170,340

1700 30-Aug NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION

1701 31-Aug NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION

1702 01-Sep NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION

1703 02-Sep NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION

1704 03-Sep NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION

1705 04-Sep 1,200 1,170 50,406 7,220 43,186

There was an auction today !! no change

Click on link below ..... click on the link on page for " Exchange rates " go to the bottom .....

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

• Upvote 1