Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's at LEAST 7 Iraqi Working Days from Chapter 7 v2

[Adam Montana] do the math here - we are at LEAST 7 Iraqi working days from Chapter 7 being lifted

[Adam Montana] I believe they can Revalue the Dinar on the SAME DAY as the official lifting of Chapter 7

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

R to the motha freakin V

Whoa, umm sorry my gang-ster side came out there..... :blink:

Stay upbeat, and be happy in this thread! :)

Let the Official "Pink Piggy" countdown begin! :woot:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Wow thank God you are here,you are tooo much my friend. how can we not be positive when you are on the watch!! keep up the positive vibes and lets hope this thing POPS this time,cause I'm seein a back surgen on Wed and it sure would be nice not to have to worrie about money,thanks for the post cisole

• Upvote 1

Friends,

Remember he said that we are AT LEAST 7 iraqi working days NOT that it would be done in 7 iraqi working days. Each day, we move closer, but are we all truly ready for what's about to happen? Food for thought.

Halo

In my view: writing is getting more clear on the wall, but we won't see it this coming week I don't think. This weekend lots of cool news articles, but it will take some time to pull triggers and all that.

I'd say, in the week of 9-11 (...) we'll see some formal news and execution in the weeks thereafter. Cash in at your leisure.

In my view: writing is getting more clear on the wall, but we won't see it this coming week I don't think. This weekend lots of cool news articles, but it will take some time to pull triggers and all that.

I'd say, in the week of 9-11 (...) we'll see some formal news and execution in the weeks thereafter. Cash in at your leisure.

But then again.... WHO TF DO I THINK I AM ;-)? What do I know?

Friends,

Remember he said that we are AT LEAST 7 iraqi working days NOT that it would be done in 7 iraqi working days. Each day, we move closer, but are we all truly ready for what's about to happen? Food for thought.

Halo

I won't be truly ready for it to happen till it does happen. If you can understand that one?

So, hurry up already! :confused::huh:

Well this is kind of freaky, 7 business days, from Adam's post (Aug 31st), that is if you take out Fridays and Saturdays, is 9/11. Hmmmm! :o:huh::blink:

I believe Adam was counting from the first work day after Eid Al-Fatir, which is the 4th. Take into account the "weekend" and you get the 13th. I think even the Iraqi government can see that an RV on the 11th would be a world political faux pas.

I believe Adam was counting from the first work day after Eid Al-Fatir, which is the 4th. Take into account the "weekend" and you get the 13th. I think even the Iraqi government can see that an RV on the 11th would be a world political faux pas.

Exactly :twothumbs: