Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix doesn't like "lopsters" either!

cisole

That was one the best shows he has had recently! It was all good.. the history on the value of the dinar... very interesting. For those who can't get Phoenix he stated that the rate was actually well over $4.00 way before Saddam, and that the rate was at the $3.00+ rate when Saddam was born... so much for the theory that Saddam manipulated the rate! rolleyes.gif He delivers one of the best common sense approaches I have seen in a while... especially explaining why "there won't be a lop"! So all you crabby lopsters can go whine in your closets or if you wanna sell out before it RV's it won't hurt our feelings one bit! wink.gif

Just the fact that he and Bondlady pointed out that the Parliament met on one of their day's off and it being a feasting holiday... come on folks.... that is earth shattering news! They also disclosed how much they had in reserves. In a game of cards that would be equivalent of "calling, that means it's about over folks... they have shown us what they have in their hands!

Thanks for posting pink piggy... been missing my daily boost from the mascot section!

GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 4

That was one the best shows he has had recently! It was all good.. the history on the value of the dinar... very interesting. For those who can't get Phoenix he stated that the rate was actually well over $4.00 way before Saddam, and that the rate was at the $3.00+ rate when Saddam was born... so much for the theory that Saddam manipulated the rate! rolleyes.gif He delivers one of the best common sense approaches I have seen in a while... especially explaining why "there won't be a lop"! So all you crabby lopsters can go whine in your closets or if you wanna sell out before it RV's it won't hurt our feelings one bit! wink.gif

Just the fact that he and Bondlady pointed out that the Parliament met on one of their day's off and it being a feasting holiday... come on folks.... that is earth shattering news! They also disclosed how much they had in reserves. In a game of cards that would be equivalent of "calling, that means it's about over folks... they have shown us what they have in their hands!

Thanks for posting pink piggy... been missing my daily boost from the mascot section!

GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

AWESOME post! Why aren't you in VIP?!?!?!

• Upvote 1

AWESOME post! Why aren't you in VIP?!?!?!

Thank you sir... and the answer to your question is a long one, suffice it to say... if I could I would in a heartbeat! I have recently moved (was raised in WI.) to TN. to be near our daughter and it hasn't been let's just say very profitable in this economy, even after the flood damage of last year.

I would "propose a barter", if you would take that for the VIP payment... it can't hurt to ask! blush.gif If you check out my gallery you will see another reason why my fallback "hobby" has consumed so much of my time... I carve unique walking staffs and other creations. I don't have a lot of investment experience as a "starving artist/handyman", and I would love to glean from more experienced investors like yourself, even after this ride is over... but alas... the molla just isn't there! Thanks for your input Adam, it really means a lot! tip_hat.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Thank you sir... and the answer to your question is a long one, suffice it to say... if I could I would in a heartbeat! I have recently moved (was raised in WI.) to TN. to be near our daughter and it hasn't been let's just say very profitable in this economy, even after the flood damage of last year.

I would "propose a barter", if you would take that for the VIP payment... it can't hurt to ask! blush.gif If you check out my gallery you will see another reason why my fallback "hobby" has consumed so much of my time... I carve unique walking staffs and other creations. I don't have a lot of investment experience as a "starving artist/handyman", and I would love to glean from more experienced investors like yourself, even after this ride is over... but alas... the molla just isn't there! Thanks for your input Adam, it really means a lot! tip_hat.gif

Sorry Rod, thought he was talking bout the pig! Lol.will take care of Mr Montana post Rv for you a comp as well! ;)

• Upvote 1