Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1/2 mil for sale in Grants Pass Oregon

dinardarius

1/2 million for sale in Grants Pass Oregon, bought mine from Dinartrade last january, uncirculated 25,000 notes @ $475.00 So I'm looking for some one local within 100 miles to sell too. I'm in Grants Pass, Oregon - or southern oregon

I need to replace some equipment, so I,m selling a small part of my investment. Send me your email or tele # via DV email

Thanks for your interest - DinarDarius

Edited by dinardarius

1/2 million for sale in Grants Pass Oregon, bought mine from Dinartrade last january, uncirculated 25,000 notes @ $475.00 So I'm looking for some one local within 100 miles to sell too. I'm in Grants Pass, Oregon - or southern oregon

I need to replace some equipment, so I,m selling a small part of my investment. Send me your email or tele # via DV email

Hi DD,

Please contact me via email - Bahsue@gmail.com I have a friend who wants to buy..

Thx,

D

Keep all of your Dinar, be patient, your patience will reward you!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Greetings Dinardarius,

My name is Edward and I live in Eureka California. I can drive to Grants Pass and purchase your Dinar. My e-mail is "edward.janeen@hotmail.com" I had a hard time figuring out how to navigate Dinarvets site to send directly to youe e-mail.Sorry.

Ed

The the 1/2 Mil. is in Grant's Pants, Laundryroom :)

The the 1/2 Mil. is in Grant's Pants, Laundryroom :)

oops, that was supposed to read -The other 1/2 Mil. is in Grant's Pants, Laundryroom :)

ahhh never mind lol

• 2 weeks later...