Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More PROOF not rumor of EXCHANGE RATE w/link

Aqua Dude

You are onto the MAIN reasons I say what I do, myself.

There are NEW forum members coming into the forum all the time. Some dare boldly ask about what an RD and the other unfamiliar stuff is all about. They want to know these things as the ideas are all so new. This happens over and over. So I, and others, try to help them to understand what all they need to know, since they asked for the information. They aren't seeking beliefs, or hope-hype. They want true information. The straight dope. And often, their inquiry is the first message of a thread. But then pops in the whacked out pumped-up pumpies hot off a Pumpers Forum with their load. And when these pumpies see words spelling out REALITY, as it is, it frizzles their brains, and the scattering and splashing has the potential to infect the new-comers. And it would be really sad if that occurs. No?

In my dinar investing experience there is two funny things that really make a joke out of the investment. The pumpers who say it will rv every other day and they have real intel that said so. The other is the superior humans who crusade to protect the stupid and poor from throwing away their money on this investment. People you both make me blow coffee out of my nose. Adam has disclaimers on the forums that warn people. Pumpers you just sound and look ignorant. Lopsters, If people are starving their own kids to run and buy more dinar, get over yourself, start a dinar help hotline or something. The rest of us are capable of making our own decisions.

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In my dinar investing experience there is two funny things that really make a joke out of the investment. The pumpers who say it will rv every other day and they have real intel that said so. The other is the superior humans who crusade to protect the stupid and poor from throwing away their money on this investment. People you both make me blow coffee out of my nose. Adam has disclaimers on the forums that warn people. Pumpers you just sound and look ignorant. Lopsters, If people are starving their own kids to run and buy more dinar, get over yourself, start a dinar help hotline or something. The rest of us are capable of making our own decisions.

Very well said! Ditto!!!

lets not lock the thread, and lets not reply to those who start to argue...just ignore them....more facts are coming out as we speak...anyone hear about the SUDDEN MEETING....funny thing is.... i went to the UNSC website...and there are no meetings at all scheduled for today.....so my question is

are they meeting with the security council....or with United nations general council

lets not lock the thread, and lets not reply to those who start to argue...just ignore them....more facts are coming out as we speak...anyone hear about the SUDDEN MEETING....funny thing is.... i went to the UNSC website...and there are no meetings at all scheduled for today.....so my question is

are they meeting with the security council....or with United nations general council

...at least from currency newshound. http://************.com/2011/09/06/emergency-meeting-called-at-unami-for-tuesday/ Threads are already popping up.

You mean dont reply to the ones who question your incorrect comprehension of what the article means??

The meeting is at the UNAMI's Baghdad location.

The security may be needed, as malaki has apparently threatened a Military Coup, and had drawn troops and tanks into the Green Zone.

The attempted military takeover may be the topic of discussion.

Other than the location, the rest of this post is speculation from the reports coming out of Baghdad, and Allawi's recent plea for Western assistance..

Banker: Delete Zeros Not Raise Inflation ...And Increase the Dinar

Date: Wednesday, 07-09-11 12: 23 pm

Baghdad (newsletter).Invited the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank Hussam economy need slave project delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency, which will increase Iraqi dinar exchange rate, saying it did not cause by raising inflation.

Obeid said in an interview with a reporter (News Agency KCNA) Wednesday: direct action project delete three zeros is currency is a good step by the Central Bank move to work though, would make the dinar value international purchasing.

He ruled that cause project delete zeros in the high inflation rate but lead to raising the rate of exchange for dinar international currencies.

He noted that the project was not confusion in the banking business but would facilitate a lot of things through a process of storage and transport, and also eliminate many problems, including incidents of theft and professional errors in counting and others.

And Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank commented economy about remarks made by some officials and refusing to delete three zeros from the currency: saying: several community views and ideas of all competent could put freely but this project become a reality and is binding on the State to accomplish because it will reduce the money supply, noting that the draft delete zeros will affect the economy, "Yes" through easy circulation in the market, carrying and transporting.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_19720.html

Edited by Aqua Dude

The meeting is at the UNAMI's Baghdad location.

The security may be needed, as malaki has apparently threatened a Military Coup, and had drawn troops and tanks into the Green Zone.

The attempted military takeover may be the topic of discussion.

Other than the location, the rest of this post is speculation from the reports coming out of Baghdad, and Allawi's recent plea for Western assistance..

You have mentioned a Maliki military coup several times, which in and of itself, is another 300+ post. What amazes me is that posters here just mosy by the military coup and keep jabbing at 3 zeros and LOPs, etc, and give me my money!. A military coup could stop us in our tracks, and there will be no need to any more discussion for a long time.

Thanks for the info on the coup. I wished I knew where you are getting this info from....nod nod wink wink.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

I believe most citizens are holding US dollars and if they have dinar, very few would be holding 25k notes. They are a poor people.

Correct.....the average Iraqi uses USD not dinar....the Iraqi banks are the ones who will prosper in Iraq from an RV or even a RI....and us!!! The average Iraqi will just simply take 300 USD for example and go to the bank after an RV and trade for 100 dinar....this will give them less notes w the same buying power! Everyone wins! This whole thing is becoming crystal clear on how this all plays out IMO!!! go RV/RI!!!

• Upvote 1

more PROOF OF NO LOP, NO IMMEDIATE TURN IN OF TRIPLE ZERO NOTES REQUIRED AS WERE THE SaDDAM NOTES POST-WAR

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham al-Jibouri said Thursday... Finance Committee Received a Detailed Report of the Central Bank of the Process of Deletion of Zeros

.Thursday 8 September 2011

A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham al-Jibouri said Thursday that the Finance Committee received a detailed report of the Central Bank of the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency.Jubouri said in a statement to the news agency public opinion (and babysit): “The Central Bank of Iraq handed over the Finance Committee a detailed report on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraq process, the current was held a long meeting included Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi and many of the advisers and members of the Finance Committee.”

Noting that the meeting resulted in an agreement on the mechanism of deletion of zeros from the currency and discuss their impact on the currency. “

He Jubouri: “The process of switching process as a result of the deletion of zeros will cost approximately $ 150 million and would continue the process of switching to two years including six months to provide the services necessary for the printer, the currency and the year and a half to change them gradually through the deal.”Indicating that it will be the formation of special committees and fortified buildings to reduce the smuggling of the old currency, or the introduction of counterfeit currency. Adding that the purchasing power of the new currency will be as they are not undergone any change.”

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F30598.htm

Edited by Aqua Dude

more PROOF OF NO LOP, NO IMMEDIATE TURN IN OF TRIPLE ZERO NOTES REQUIRED AS WERE THE SaDDAM NOTES POST-WAR

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham al-Jibouri said Thursday... Finance Committee Received a Detailed Report of the Central Bank of the Process of Deletion of Zeros

.Thursday 8 September 2011

A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham al-Jibouri said Thursday that the Finance Committee received a detailed report of the Central Bank of the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency.Jubouri said in a statement to the news agency public opinion (and babysit): “The Central Bank of Iraq handed over the Finance Committee a detailed report on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraq process, the current was held a long meeting included Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi and many of the advisers and members of the Finance Committee.”

Noting that the meeting resulted in an agreement on the mechanism of deletion of zeros from the currency and discuss their impact on the currency. “

He Jubouri: “The process of switching process as a result of the deletion of zeros will cost approximately $ 150 million and would continue the process of switching to two years including six months to provide the services necessary for the printer, the currency and the year and a half to change them gradually through the deal.”Indicating that it will be the formation of special committees and fortified buildings to reduce the smuggling of the old currency, or the introduction of counterfeit currency. Adding that the purchasing power of the new currency will be as they are not undergone any change.”

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F30598.htm

Oh dear Aqua, I hate to say this, but 'the purchasing power of the new currency will be as they are not undergone any change' means what all the other delete zeros articles are saying, but here's the real good news - they have to say it. Look at what happened prior to the greatest devaluation of the century, the Swiss franc. Business as usual. No one except the PTB, central bank, and their cronies (they left a telltale mark in the heavy cashing in they did just before the announcement) knew. It was a shot out of the blue as it will be with the dinar. At least that is what I believe.

• Upvote 2

08/09/2011 15:30 Iraq

Iraq plans to attract international companies to invest, but it faces major security challenges and must take over its own security without help from the Americans next year, according to a security agreement.

Iraq’s economy is still separate from the global financial system is dominated by oil, where oil exports account for more than 95 percent of revenue.

Salam al-Quraishi, an adviser in the Iraqi government of Kurdistan News Agency (Rn) that “the Council of Ministers decided to form a higher committee to support the private banks and the expansion of commercial exchanges.”

The aim of Iraq as part of a five-year plan for economic development to attract investments worth $ 86 billion by 2014.

Quraishi said that the Committee will be coordinated with the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank for the development of banking, financial and administrative private banks through the involvement of the World Bank in the process of support.

The committee will oversee the integration of the restructuring of private banks after its capital to support and develop its administrative capacity to pass large banking transactions.

There are about 36 heads a small private bank limited funds charge high interest and usually refuses to lending in the absence of a functioning judicial system.

Two banks and two government-controlled banking system in Iraq are Rafidain Bank and Rasheed Bank.

20 banks and began to work according to a special electronic clearing system.

The Iraqi government has plan to give private banks broad powers are balanced with the powers of government banks.

Iraq relies on government banks in the financial dealings by 85 percent.

http://bit.ly/oDrDR0

Xyzzy,

I have read many of your posts in this thread and most are well thought out. However, I do have a problem

with your RD scenario. With the old currency and new currency co-existing for up to 3 years. (because there is no time period for cash-in)

This means that you would have an old 1000 dinar note AND a new 1 dinar note in circulation AT THE SAME TIME....AND..... BOTH with the same value.

Can you really see this happening? Has this ever happened anywhere in history?