Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More PROOF not rumor of EXCHANGE RATE w/link

Aqua Dude

Are you asking me why I dont believe in this? Cause im about as pro RV as you can get! Im just waitin on the rate and real date!

Consider this idea for one moment. Why do you think America's leaders have over many years, through successive governments, destroyed not only the value of the dollar, but every aspect of American freedom and prosperity? Is it because they are so stupid that they cannot see what you and I (the ordinary person on the street) can? In fact, it seems to be a pattern worldwide - ALL leaders sing from the same hymn sheet, once which has absolutely nothing to do with the well being or prosperity of their citizens. Whether we like it or not, there is definitely an agenda that places a great deal of importance to the middle east. Ancient Iraq was once glorious, and it does seem as if steps are being taken to return it to the splendour it once was. An RV regardless of sound economics could be part of the agenda.

Consider this idea for one moment. Why do you think America's leaders have over many years, through successive governments, destroyed not only the value of the dollar, but every aspect of American freedom and prosperity? Is it because they are so stupid that they cannot see what you and I (the ordinary person on the street) can? Likewise, the leaders of all countries seem to sing from the same hymn sheet, which has absolutely nothing to do with the well being and prosperity of their citizens. Whether we like it or not, there is definitely an agenda that places a great deal of importance to the middle east. Iraq was once glorious, and it does seem as if steps are being taken to return it to the splendour it once was. An RV regardless of sound economics could be part of the agenda.

Are you just lookin for someone to talk to?

• Downvote 1

As ironic as someone who is so blinded by all the propoganda they read! Lol seriously not many think before they type around these parts!!!

Oh and lets not forget how ironic it is for someone to spend so much time on an investment they dont believe in!

If there was a single ounce of normal comprehension skills you could answer your own question.....instead of putting words in peoples mouths....

But that seems to be the norm for you so I guess we will all just have to acknowledge that half of what you say never happened....probly a little more then that actually....

• Upvote 1

JWJW these bashers try so hard to manipulate what you say and turn it 180 degrees of what you are obviously stating......they come in gangs too....cause gangs can't fend for themselves...thats why they are called GANGS.....groups of loosers that need a group to survive

now they don't HAVE to be a looser, they don't have to be labeld that....but their actions beseeches them!

JWJW these bashers try so hard to manipulate what you say and turn it 180 degrees of what you are obviously stating......they come in gangs too....cause gangs can't fend for themselves...thats why they are called GANGS.....groups of loosers that need a group to survive

now they don't HAVE to be a looser, they don't have to be labeld that....but their actions beseeches them!

Agreed my friend! Thank you

What was the date you posted earlier in the other thread. Curiousity is killin me....

• Downvote 1

I dont see anyone really bashing you too hard.....just trying to correct you so that you are speaking properly and not misinforming more people with some popular misconceptions....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Only one NEG so far. You must be getting a lot of POS to counter the NEGs.

Ultimately it will be the peeps with the most NEGs that will win the prize for being the best Truth Tellers.

Hope you are right.

Right. It's so much cooler to just make one's own stuff up.

What a ridiculous response!! The real option is to examine what we read with a critical eye, compare it to other information we read, examine the credibility of the writer (at least in this response, you have none), and then make our own informed decisions.