Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More PROOF not rumor of EXCHANGE RATE w/link

Aqua Dude

no my friend, you have proven, like many others, that you cannot provide any credible sources that state a LOP or removal of three zeros from the physical paper currency will occur

I, on the other hand, have provided much evidence to prove the point that three zeros will be removed from the exchange rate ONLY

Seems you would need to convince this Iraqi, which is a director of an association of private banks that what is going to happen, because his statements don't agree with your assertion about removal of zeros from the rate:

Baghdad (news) .. The director of the Association of private banks Abdul Aziz Hassoun that the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency is simply a modification of the categories of cash and is not intended to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar or other currencies, pointing out that the strengthening of the currency comes through security and stability and increasing domestic production in the country.

LINK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So you think all of these many articles are simply "lies" - generated for the purpose of convincing investors to dump their Dinars (which would likely be sold to "new" investors) or to discourage new investors from buying Dinars (after 8 years of permitting them to be sold unabated)? Sure I hope I'm wrong, but the odds would appear at this point to be about 1,000:1......as in old Dinars to new. ;)

Well, alot of what is printed in our press is anything but the truth. So ya, I think there is definatly some misinformation being put out. I am by no way saying all news is lies, just some of it is more than likely what they want us to hear.

• Upvote 1

Only one NEG so far. You must be getting a lot of POS to counter the NEGs.

Ultimately it will be the peeps with the most NEGs that will win the prize for being the best Truth Tellers.

Hope you are right.

Right. It's so much cooler to just make one's own stuff up.

eStewart I am not even going to try and argue with you, it's just not worth it. You are right, I am wrong, I understand. You say the articles are telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I am saying that it could be propaganda.... Is that a crime? I am not making up anything, just bringing another side of the story to the table. Take it or leave it.

• Upvote 6

Well, alot of what is printed in our press is anything but the truth. So ya, I think there is definatly some misinformation being put out. I am by no way saying all news is lies, just some of it is more than likely what they want us to hear.

Thank you. That is all I was trying to say... Seems as though we have to take whatever estewart, HopefulTxn, Legolas, and a few others as fact. Yet, when we try and counter what they say with something else we are somehow "making" it up...

They both are just as credible.

estewart / HopefulTxn / Legolas - "CBI articles are the truth. This is what is going on...If you don't believe it you are a fool. Stop drinking the kool-aid" (You're right)

Me - There is a possibility they would not straight out and say "we are going to RV" They are using Propaganda in order to move the masses" (I'm wrong)

OK, now I understand where you stand in regards to this investment. FYI, I have access to more than 5 solid investments that pay an average of 7%-10% a month. Managed Trading Accounts, Private Arbitrage Clubs, FOREX Funds, as well as a few other traditional investments. Some of these un-traditional investments have a successful track record of at least 5 years. You should actually try and get involved in more "realistic" investments if you strongly believe that the IQD is going to RD and then gradually gain value during the next 2-10 years. Maybe for some a 300% return in 5-10 years is good, but not me! This is why it does not make sense to me one bit for some of you to hang around here pestering everybody by saying it will RD then RV. There are so many other places to park your cash, or leverage it and receive high returns. On top of that, you are spending hours everyday chatting on this forum.

You either don't have many other options at this time, or you are egotistical people who love to hear themselves talk. Either way, you aren't going to make money by chatting on a forum waiting for an RD then RV to occur. I forgot, you are probably all doing very well for yourselves right and you don't need this RV right? Easy to say that in a public forum hiding behind a computer screen. If you were really so smart and successful why are you here?

I'm sorry for this rant but yesterday and today estewart, MrFnHappy, and HopefulTxn have just pushed me to the point where I am going to push back. You're repititive redundant posts are annoying. We know where you stand. You are always so rude and condescending with your posts. How successful are you anyways in life? Honestly? Why don't you tell what credentials you have? Why are you so much better than us? It doesn't matter what you say because you are probably full of **** anyways you'll say whatever you want just to look and sound good.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I totally agree they wil come out around the a buck be prepared people.

Sorry Easy, I'm no expert on the Dinar, but if ther is an RV (God willing) it has to be more than 1 for 1, if it does not there will be a mass buy out of IQD and would sink Iraq. They will have to go high just to start stable and to prevent the mass buy out. If it does go 1=1 you bet I will try buy them out. Of course IMO.....

Now, now, now I never said that I agreed with the RD "mantra" ( I mean that in a most respectful way), I happen to agree with you. However I do not think the RV will be the magnificent # I may have visualized in the beginning of this investment. I feel there are missing pieces not spoken via news pieces and blurbs from Iraq. I also believe there is board room banking where deals are wheeled that none of us can pretend to know behind the scenes.

I also cannot discount the RD platform as nonsense, because it could happen. Those that have put the argument out there are not unintelligent folks, they have a possible reality that could happen. Which comes to my comment to Legolas. He made a comment after his hypothesis(that is all it is on both sides right now), quote:

Unfortunately, it appears to be the reality. unquote. I feel the reality of the dinar is yet to unfold, an no one on this board unless you are in the inside, which we are not

knows what that reality is yet. So it is not a reality until it is a reality. I stand by that.

I will also add, you can't believe everything you read, and that includes both spectrums, RV and RD.

Cheers

Zigmeister :)

Well put Zigmeister ;) As I have stated earlier, no one knows.

Lets all hope and pray for an RV!

God bless

Odogtriever

"Per the particle", I like that, electrons? positrons? :) As for the 1000:1, I meant that as the RD rate, after an RD of 1000:1 the NEW dinars would have an exchnage rate for 0.86 USD to 1 New dinar, so then a small RV could bring it to or even past 1:1 in exchange.

A typo! Wow. Perhaps I was thinking of you and really meant particle board (you know, bored), and made a Freudian slip.

Regarding the rate, I was simply making people aware of the numbers you were stating. As you noticed, one poster below you thought he had been "had." Not everyone has an understanding like you do, or many others. "As for the 1000:1, I meant that as the RD of 1000:1...." you should have stated in the first place what you "meant." No crystal balls here.

And by the way, it was bottom quarks and antiquarks.

you know, hoprfultxn-dalite-legalos are right they are going to lop, we should all sell our dinar....

Okay. Anybody have Ali's number? I'd like to call collect.

Edited by Carrello

Very likely, but the CBI will pay about what they sold them for so this is a wash. Suppose 1T dinar come in, thats only about $800M USD which they can easily support (and if they take that out of circulation it lowers M2 even more). On the other hand if they RV 1000:1 that same 1T dinars now is worth $1T USD and its owners have even MORE motive to cash in and no way no how can the CBI support that. If 10T dinars come in, the RD is still no problem, its only $8B USD, but the RV is $10T USD, is impossible. This is one reason why a 1000:1 RV is not possible.

I think the same argument works at an RV of even 100:1 (to a dime per dinar), at least 1T dinar are going to come in I'd guess and that would be a $100B foreign reserver liability which would wipe out the CBIs reserves. If 10T come in they would have a $1T liability and no way can they meet that. So I put the max for an RV around 10:1 (something around 1 penny). Of course while the RV can be any ratio, the RD is likely to be a power of 10, so that puts the associated RV into certain ranges as well if the end goal is to be around 1:1 with the dollar.

Follow the money...if they RV at 100:1, or 1000: 1 for that matter; no CBI reserves would be wiped out. The money will rest as foreign reserves in the central banks of the dinar holders. And these central banks will not be sending their IQD back to Iraq for cash in. :D

FYI information, after deleting 3 zeros ( taking out currencies with 3 zeros out of circulations) ~ the amount of IQD will be much less...very much less.

By the way...are we really sure they have 30 trillion in circulation. Last time I checked, Saleh said 30 trillion in circualtion represented by 6 trillion note, and that would give an average of 5 dinar per note. Meaning...we should be seing a lot of aprrox 5 dinar notes everywhere, but i have not seen any. SOmething is not right with those figures...

• Upvote 1

Seems you would need to convince this Iraqi, which is a director of an association of private banks that what is going to happen, because his statements don't agree with your assertion about removal of zeros from the rate:

Baghdad (news) .. The director of the Association of private banks Abdul Aziz Hassoun that the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency is simply a modification of the categories of cash and is not intended to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar or other currencies, pointing out that the strengthening of the currency comes through security and stability and increasing domestic production in the country.

LINK

Yet your quoted official wouldnt get the Iraqis to stop using the USD as their currency of choice.A neutral(LOP) doesnt get USD off the street. The CBI isnt "on the hook" for any of its currency out of country. People out of country, are not and will not require the CBI to pay them. Knowing that most Iraqis pay with USD, how much of their M2 is actually in circulation? How much USD is in circulation?

• Upvote 1

If anybody has not figured out what kind of person moneymoney7 is, here are his comments on an article about the assistance being given to the starving babies in Somalia, with the referenced article posted second. They are talking about Iraqi assistance for the Somalias, assistance for starving babies, women, and the elderly. The only reference to the US is a comparison to Japan's recent aid. Nuff said.

Don't airlift them to the US, we got enough crime, and riff raff living on welfare now. That is one reason america is bankrupt, supporting over 60 million illegals in the nation, and a bunch of sorry whites, mexicans, and blacks laying up drawing 3000 to 4000 dollars a month, plus food stamps. America supports these sorry people, when the majority are able to work. Most are worthless humans, and never will amount to anything but criminal activity, and drug addicts. Maybe they and the politicians need to be the ones in the fema camps, not the patriots.

Sara Johnson, on 01 September 2011 - 07:52 PM, said:

Iraqi campaign and the urgent airlift to rescue the Somali people

On: Wed, 09/01/2011 20:19

Criticized MP Talal Khudair Zobaie the head of the youth parliament in the Iraqi List, the size of the support provided by the Iraqi government for Somalia, compared to the support provided by the developed country Japan when exposed to the earthquake disaster, declaring that he will enter the campaign for urgent relief of the Somali people from death and open the air bridge with the aid of the Iraqi people who will not stand with his arms folded and his brothers for the death of Somali Muslims and Arabs.

Zobaie said in a statement to an official said on Thursday that "the Iraqi government for dealing with the humanitarian disaster in Somalia, not just Ktaatiha with the disaster that hit Japan and the support provided to them."

Zobaie said that "the Iraqi government of Japan provided twice the amount of money provided to Somalia, where the Iraqi government provided assistance amounting to ten million U.S. dollars to the Japanese people when it presented a half of this amount to the Somali people, a Muslim Arab."

He stressed Zobaie that "the suffering of the Somali people from disaster and famine threatening the lives of his wives and children and the elderly than to a large extent can not be described what he suffered the Japanese people, who owns all of the material, technical and human out of the earthquake disaster in which he was."

He went Zobaie that "our Arab brothers and Muslims in Somalia are subjected to serious disaster, and dying slowly every day and are subjected to genocide is a collective."

Zobaie said that "Arab-Muslim people of Iraq will not accept that watching his brothers in Somalia who are struggling with death because of summit food or loaf of bread."

He Zobaie that "the Iraqi children will not accept that watching the death of Somali children and women of Iraq will not accept that Atfaragn the women of Somalia as they die or die their babies in their hands, as well as older people in Iraq and his youth will not agree to watch Nzaraúhm Somalis who are struggling with death."

Zobaie and announced that he "will begin an urgent campaign with the Iraqi people to rescue the Somali people from the disaster's serious," calling "the Iraqi government to open an air bridge to deliver assistance to the Somali people."

He Zobaie that "the traditions of Arab, Islamic and humanitarian as well as what is known by the Iraqi people from the traditions of genuine altruism and dear to his brothers, Muslims, Arabs, and history shows it us today to provide all kinds of support from our kids to our elders to the Somali people."

Zobaie said that "the Iraqis defend their blood and their lives for their fellow Arabs and Muslims, and therefore they are capable of today and will not hesitate to donate their money and food to the Somali people, the Arab-Muslim."

He went Zobaie that "the amount of aid and donations to be made by the Iraqi people during the campaign, which could soon be led to collect nearly $ 30 million if every Iraqi dollar donated one of his money or his food."

Zobaie and stressed that "God and history will not forgive the Muslims and the Arabs in their position if Tkhazloa in support of their fellow Somalis in this big ordeal In this difficult day."

http://www.almowaten...view_25827.html

Read more:

Lol how you get that out of all this is amazing!

They have never stated they intend to execute a "neutral" event. I agree with one thing....how you cannot see the big picture is crazzzzy! Why would the talk about how high the reserves are getting and how they want to be the economic superpower of the ME if their intentions were to perform a neautral change in their currency. Iraq is and will become the most wealthy country in the world.

Of course they have to RD but the RV will come first as stated by the CBI yesterday. They are educating the citizens of Iraq and letting them know that they will no longer have to carry such large denoms of currency.

They cant just RV and leave the same denoms on the street! You lopsters are a hard headed bunch that really should read ALL the info available and think outside the box. They are never gonna tell you exactly what they are going to do!

JWJW11 where did the CBI state this? do you have a link?

Edited by Mazzz27

JWJW11 where did the CBI state that do you have a link?

.. She's Sumaisem (citizen) that he is supposed to drop the price to equal the dollar more than the Iraqi dinar after deleting three zeros from the currency and thus we have achieved two goals of this procedure, first raise the value of the dinar against the dollar and the second is the restructuring of the Iraqi currency. .. Confirmed that the current exchange rate flexibility has to do with the market and the volume of loans and the volume of foreign remittances and bills of exchange rate discount in addition to the political orientation of the state.

Read more:

LINK

im glad you listen and trust in people who have no part in the process of restructuring the currency

• Upvote 2

Thank you. That is all I was trying to say... Seems as though we have to take whatever estewart, HopefulTxn, Legolas, and a few others as fact. Yet, when we try and counter what they say with something else we are somehow "making" it up...

They both are just as credible.

estewart / HopefulTxn / Legolas - "CBI articles are the truth. This is what is going on...If you don't believe it you are a fool. Stop drinking the kool-aid" (You're right)

Me - There is a possibility they would not straight out and say "we are going to RV" They are using Propaganda in order to move the masses" (I'm wrong)

OK, now I understand where you stand in regards to this investment. FYI, I have access to more than 5 solid investments that pay an average of 7%-10% a month. Managed Trading Accounts, Private Arbitrage Clubs, FOREX Funds, as well as a few other traditional investments. Some of these un-traditional investments have a successful track record of at least 5 years. You should actually try and get involved in more "realistic" investments if you strongly believe that the IQD is going to RD and then gradually gain value during the next 2-10 years. Maybe for some a 300% return in 5-10 years is good, but not me! This is why it does not make sense to me one bit for some of you to hang around here pestering everybody by saying it will RD then RV. There are so many other places to park your cash, or leverage it and receive high returns. On top of that, you are spending hours everyday chatting on this forum.

You either don't have many other options at this time, or you are egotistical people who love to hear themselves talk. Either way, you aren't going to make money by chatting on a forum waiting for an RD then RV to occur. I forgot, you are probably all doing very well for yourselves right and you don't need this RV right? Easy to say that in a public forum hiding behind a computer screen. If you were really so smart and successful why are you here?

I'm sorry for this rant but yesterday and today estewart, MrFnHappy, and HopefulTxn have just pushed me to the point where I am going to push back. You're repititive redundant posts are annoying. We know where you stand. You are always so rude and condescending with your posts. How successful are you anyways in life? Honestly? Why don't you tell what credentials you have? Why are you so much better than us? It doesn't matter what you say because you are probably full of **** anyways you'll say whatever you want just to look and sound good.

Well said 20 million. The RV vs RD has become a stand still in my opinion. There is no point in the debate. WE all know the possible RD could occur, we also know the RV is in my mind very possible. I believe it and now we wait. I actually skim the news clips from Iraq rather than pouring over them now.

At this juncture of the road I am reminded of the song from 'Three Dog Night', 'Joy to the World'. "Jeremiah was a bull frog, was a good friend of mine. I never understood a single word he said, but I helped him drink his wine". And that is exactly my intention. "Joy to the fishies in the big blue sea, Joy to you and me."

A celebration is coming, no matter how large or how small, no point in arguing now, the story is about to unfold. :)

• Upvote 1

Actually, I was hoping you would take out a second on your house, and buy a lot more, and your disciples would follow.

If you really believed, and with all of these RV articles from the CBI, you wouldn't hesitate.

Go RV!!

i did something like this,

1. because i can afford it

2. because i believe

• Upvote 2

LINK

I posted this last night in another thread and got no response either. BTW, you forgot the title.

Unfortunately, it seems pretty clear to me.

Bank excludes revaluation by deleting three zeros

On: Saturday 03/09/2011 10:18

Read more:

MORE PROOF - A LOP WILL NOT/CAN NOT MAKE THE DINAR STRONG

CBI ~ "The Iraqi Dinar Will Be the Strongest in the Middle East"

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Economic parliamentary: the deletion of three zeroes from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence internationally

The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has a real strategy on the matter, adding that the dinar Iraq will be the strongest in the Middle East.

The Mahma Khalil told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), announced today that "the Iraqi government go really about the process of removing the zeros from the Iraqi currency and giving the fundamental pillars of it, so that there is a balance between the value in the hands of the citizen with the appropriate and value of the real exchange rate in the market." .

Noting that "the deletion of zeros will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, particularly that Iraq possesses huge economic resources."

The organizers of the Central Bank of Iraq, has indicated in more than one occasion to the need to delete the three zeroes and issue a new currency, the categories of large cash transactions to fill the large, in addition to the presence of small coins, as well as the issuance of new currency in Arabic, Kurdish and English.

He Khalil, MP for the Kurdish coalition, said that "a promising future awaits the new Iraqi dinar, which will be the strongest currency in the Middle East, particularly that Iraq will have in the next few years, balance the fantasy depends on imports of oil could reach 6 million barrels every day".

He continued by saying "as well as gas revenues and income of industrial, agricultural and religious tourism, along with the experience and capabilities and the bright minds of Iraq."

He believed that "the Iraqi Central Bank has a real strategy about the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, and we trust those who hold it to have the experience of banking and economic outlook contributed and contributes to maintaining the balance of the sovereign of the Iraqi dinar and the holdings of the Iraqi people" .. Noting that "there is full coordination between the parliamentary Economic Committee and the Central Bank of Iraq, and to have our support and our confidence."

And reduced specialize Iraqis in the area of ​​the economy from the impact of the Central Bank of deleting zeros from the currency the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar, also hopes the government from behind the move, as seen researchers that the cost of raising the zeros will be the biggest of its usefulness, given that the currency's strength is measured by the stability of disbursement, which is based on the strength of the productive sector is capable of providing goods and services.

And on printing new currency in three languages, Khalil said "the Iraqi constitution states in Article IV that the Arabic and Kurdish are the official languages ​​of Iraq, and guarantee issuing the official gazette in both languages, with the Speech and expression in official domains, like the parliament, Cabinet, courts and official conferences , any of the languages, "..

He continued by saying, "The law also stipulates the recognition of official documents and correspondence in the issuing of official documents in them and open schools in both languages ​​and in accordance with educational guidelines, and paragraph (e) says any other realms that require the principle of equality, such as banknotes, passports, and stamps."

The CBI had announced in June 23 last for his willingness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, and as he emphasized that this step is one of the strategic functions of the Bank, pointed out that the new currency will contain on the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic.

The Central Bank of Iraq four branches in Basra and Sulaymaniyah, Irbil and Mosul, where established bank independent Iraqi under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March / March 2004, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign reserves and the issuance of and currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector.

link http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/259979/

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

im glad you listen and trust in people who have no part in the process of restructuring the currency

Based on your statement you shouldn't be believed or trusted either, as you have 'no part in the process of restructuring the currency'.

Would that viewpoint extend to those that do have a part in the process? If so, it's not a good thing as Shabibi, Saleh and other CBI advisors have stated what their intentions are.

Of course, none of us want it to play out the way they have talked about so many times - but it doesn't mean they (Shabibi, Saleh, etc) haven't been stating the truth of their intentions of an RD, it simple means that many refused to listen. Either way it happens is how it will happen - period.

• Upvote 3

MORE PROOF - A LOP WILL NOT/CAN NOT MAKE THE DINAR STRONG

CBI ~ "The Iraqi Dinar Will Be the Strongest in the Middle East"

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Economic parliamentary: the deletion of three zeroes from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence internationally

The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has a real strategy on the matter, adding that the dinar Iraq will be the strongest in the Middle East.

The Mahma Khalil told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), announced today that "the Iraqi government go really about the process of removing the zeros from the Iraqi currency and giving the fundamental pillars of it, so that there is a balance between the value in the hands of the citizen with the appropriate and value of the real exchange rate in the market." .

Noting that "the deletion of zeros will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, particularly that Iraq possesses huge economic resources."

The organizers of the Central Bank of Iraq, has indicated in more than one occasion to the need to delete the three zeroes and issue a new currency, the categories of large cash transactions to fill the large, in addition to the presence of small coins, as well as the issuance of new currency in Arabic, Kurdish and English.

He Khalil, MP for the Kurdish coalition, said that "a promising future awaits the new Iraqi dinar, which will be the strongest currency in the Middle East, particularly that Iraq will have in the next few years, balance the fantasy depends on imports of oil could reach 6 million barrels every day".

He continued by saying "as well as gas revenues and income of industrial, agricultural and religious tourism, along with the experience and capabilities and the bright minds of Iraq."

He believed that "the Iraqi Central Bank has a real strategy about the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, and we trust those who hold it to have the experience of banking and economic outlook contributed and contributes to maintaining the balance of the sovereign of the Iraqi dinar and the holdings of the Iraqi people" .. Noting that "there is full coordination between the parliamentary Economic Committee and the Central Bank of Iraq, and to have our support and our confidence."

And reduced specialize Iraqis in the area of ​​the economy from the impact of the Central Bank of deleting zeros from the currency the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar, also hopes the government from behind the move, as seen researchers that the cost of raising the zeros will be the biggest of its usefulness, given that the currency's strength is measured by the stability of disbursement, which is based on the strength of the productive sector is capable of providing goods and services.

And on printing new currency in three languages, Khalil said "the Iraqi constitution states in Article IV that the Arabic and Kurdish are the official languages ​​of Iraq, and guarantee issuing the official gazette in both languages, with the Speech and expression in official domains, like the parliament, Cabinet, courts and official conferences , any of the languages, "..

He continued by saying, "The law also stipulates the recognition of official documents and correspondence in the issuing of official documents in them and open schools in both languages ​​and in accordance with educational guidelines, and paragraph (e) says any other realms that require the principle of equality, such as banknotes, passports, and stamps."

The CBI had announced in June 23 last for his willingness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, and as he emphasized that this step is one of the strategic functions of the Bank, pointed out that the new currency will contain on the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic.

The Central Bank of Iraq four branches in Basra and Sulaymaniyah, Irbil and Mosul, where established bank independent Iraqi under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March / March 2004, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign reserves and the issuance of and currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector.

link http://translate.goo...knews/2/259979/

But yet you keep posting articles about lopping/redenominating and increasing the value of the dinar.....

How ironic dont ya think? laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

But yet you keep posting articles about lopping/redenominating and increasing the value of the dinar.....

How ironic dont ya think? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Bla bla bla bla. Now I know why people are so glad that there is a LOP section. Too bad it doesn't work they way people want it to.

Bla bla bla bla. Now I know why people are so glad that there is a LOP section. Too bad it doesn't work they way people want it to.

As ironic as someone who is so blinded by all the propoganda they read! Lol seriously not many think before they type around these parts!!!

Oh and lets not forget how ironic it is for someone to spend so much time on an investment they dont believe in!

Edited by JWJW11
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2