Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's chat 9/3/11 CBI articles

BondLady

So, my real question has nothing to do with the RV/D debate. I want to know the significance of the volume of articles from the CBI as of late. Are they getting ready to pull the trigger?

hi zab good to see u again, imo so many cbi articles that came out friday and on almost every news site i went to yesterday and today, not only telling the people but telling the people in buisness , banks, goi, parl, iraqs about to come out of the closet so to speak and take there place back into the world of big buissness and finance...of course we have to wait and see, and hope youve been well, ty BL

Can we get a readers digest version of this article? Just the highlights.

ur kidding right? lol

• Upvote 4

Can we get a readers digest version of this article? Just the highlights.

You need someone to wipe your ass too? Lazy.

hi zab good to see u again, imo so many cbi articles that came out friday and on almost every news site i went to yesterday and today, not only telling the people but telling the people in buisness , banks, goi, parl, iraqs about to come out of the closet so to speak and take there place back into the world of big buissness and finance...of course we have to wait and see, and hope youve been well, ty BL

ur kidding right? lol

There's a lot of news. And much of it is strongly worded and speaks to international implications. It feels like now or never.

• Upvote 7

'BondLady',

Good afternoon!

All I have to say is......you are one very loyal, intelligent, and giving person in the Dinar World with the amount of time, effort, typing, and due diligence you have put forth for all of us to benefit from.

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have and will continue to do as it relates to this venture!

Respectfully,

GG

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Bond Lady thankyou for your dedication to this site...You seem to have a way of explaining this investment in terms even I can understand...So thanks You have renewed my positive outlook for this ...Thanks Chris

my pleasure hun and ty kindly, it really really does feel like we are trully finally there...................and zab i bout fell out my chair on ur responce to the condenced version guy lmao to funny hunni lol..............ty all for ur nice comments and encouragment...BL

'BondLady',

Good afternoon!

All I have to say is......you are one very loyal, intelligent, and giving person in the Dinar World with the amount of time, effort, typing, and due diligence you have put forth for all of us to benefit from.

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have and will continue to do as it relates to this venture!

Respectfully,

GG

ty for always defending me and supporting me, we are all in this together, just tryin to understand this investment it has been quite the ride for us all, i think its almost done, a lot of u ill remember forever, and some of u ill never think of again, but we will always remember these exciting times...ty all BondLady

• Upvote 7

my pleasure hun and ty kindly, it really really does feel like we are trully finally there...................and zab i bout fell out my chair on ur responce to the condenced version guy lmao to funny hunni lol..............ty all for ur nice comments and encouragment...BL

ty for always defending me and supporting me, we are all in this together, just tryin to understand this investment it has been quite the ride for us all, i think its almost done, a lot of u ill remember forever, and some of u ill never think of again, but we will always remember these exciting times...ty all BondLady

Thanks BL you are the best and i appreciate the time you put forth to breakl down all these articles hoping many blessings for us all and you as well when this finally RV's.

• Upvote 3

who cares what a guru says when you have news like this

Well, I can tell you this 'Aqua Dud'.......'BondLady' has a tremendous amount of credibility in my estimation and I do not consider her a GURU one bit, she is a breath of very fresh air!!!!

So, please do not bash an outstanding person for volunteering time to bring all of us great insight to this venture!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 6

Again, my question is, am I cashing in at 500 Dinar, or 500,000... The forex sites say 500. Who's Gurus am I to believe?

I do not think of Bondlady as a Guru someone who like us is invested and just puts her speculation and opinion's out there for us to chomp on and enjoy her point of view. I think we are close and I am hopeful that we are. Because I just sold my car, we are down to one, and I would love to have this happen sooner rather than later...

• Upvote 1

[bondLady] an u have a country like iraq trying to break on thru to the other side ..so to speak

I could write paragraph after paragraph commenting on BondLady's info for today. Let's just make it short and sweet - Absolutely fantastic post as usual. and in the words of the legend Jim Morrison

We chased our pleasures here

Dug our treasures there

But can you still recall

The time we cried

Break on through to the other side

Break on through, oww!

Oh, yeah!

• Upvote 3

I could write paragraph after paragraph commenting on BondLady's info for today. Let's just make it short and sweet - Absolutely fantastic post as usual. and in the words of the legend Jim Morrison

We chased our pleasures here

Dug our treasures there

But can you still recall

The time we cried

Break on through, oww!

Oh, yeah!

think u was the only one who caught that lol owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww break on thru to the other side lol

• Upvote 1

'BondLady',

Good afternoon!

Respectfully,

GG

I concur and wanted to give you a "plus" the icon is so small on my iPad, I pushed "minus" by accident - sorry :(

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2