Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank and the project to delete the zeros

carlablum

Central Bank and the project to delete the zeros

Saturday 03 September 2011 10:02 GMT

It seems that the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency has reached its final stages with the arrival of the study and the draft resolution to the Council of Ministers coming from the Iraqi Central Bank, who says he will not be limited to the deletion of zeros, but it also will change in the structure of the Iraqi currency to provide the currency significantly.

the appearance of Mohammed Saleh / adviser to the CBI: "The installation of the currency when something goes wrong today, the largest category of currency equal to $ 21, and except for what benefit the traders and senior traders to handle books of the United States and the category of percent states specifically, I mean, if it gives $ 10 are accepted .. why?? means we need to the large group to meet the cash transactions .. this issue if it continues like this with the development of the economy and growth claimed to be disabled and therefore must re-structuring currency .. the two projects to delete the zeros and the restructuring of the currency in that one, " Under this project, the circulation of coins will return to the life cash Iraqi .. The categories of paper Veseljo the central bank to print to the global institutions.

the appearance of Mohammed Saleh / adviser to the CBI: "There are a series of large means large groups of transactions large and small groups of transactions small, which is coin ... and this issue is in the first class institutions in the world and world-class .. because he MACON possibility in Iraq to this subject and there is an experiment for the printing of currency day nineties and was accompanied by several problems, " the new currency will be printed three of them Kurdish as well as some fees that represent symbols of Iraq's civilization. the appearance of Mohammed Saleh / adviser to the CBI: "This The new currency will carry the three languages ​​are Arabic, Kurdish and English, we know that the Swiss currency with four languages ​​.. symbols are symbols of national heritage of the Iraqi civilization, which extends eight thousand years and are thus reflect the Iraqi nation, a hundred percent and we have ideas " and trying to Central Bank since the time of passing this project, which he says he will not change a thing of the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar and that its effect is limited to organizational matters and reduce the huge volume of currency circulating in Iraq.

http://alsumaria.tv/ar/Iraq-News/1-68158-Denomination-of-Iraqi-Currency-Close-to-Completion.html

Man, this article is a real winner!!!... No matter which translation you read, it sounds like the real deal... finally some clarification it would seem... thanks Carla!!!!

Clarification ???????. These articles drive me freaking nuts.

Why in the world has not someone in this Dinar World figured

a way to translate the news from Iraq into proper English?

The way it comes out now is just plain confusing and to me

utterly annoying. angry.gif

• Upvote 1

Clarification ???????. These articles drive me freaking nuts.

Why in the world has not someone in this Dinar World figured

a way to translate the news from Iraq into proper English?

The way it comes out now is just plain confusing and to me

utterly annoying. angry.gif

Typically, I concur. While I do not understand arabic; it is my understanding that it basically describes ideas and concepts. Which make it difficult to accurately translate into nouns, verbs and adjectives; unless you have a real understanding of arabic culture. Sadly, I do not... Can anyone else here help clarify this?... :)

• Upvote 1