Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After the R.V. WHICH COUNTRY DO YOU PLAN TO VISIT FIRST AND WHY??

BETTYBOOP

Hi all,

This is just for general interest but following the R.V. and after we have done all the other things we plan ...like pay off debts, new car, new house etc. If you plan to travel where do you plan to go first and why. I have seen most of Europe and a fair amount of Scotland and the rest of the British Isles. I have also been to Kenya, Tunisia, Egypt The Gambia ,Morroco & South Africa. So after I have found a run down villa , somewhere in the greek islands, to have as an ongoing renovation project, I plan to head to America and Canada. I have never been to either before and i love the out doors and wide open spaces which are part of these countries. If I need to i plan to take some unpaid leave from work to let me spend between four and six months travelling. Would be keen to hear where others plan to go. Have a safe and pleasent day. BB. Xbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

IM GONNA VISIT............ THE SINGLE STATE OF CROW!! I WANT TO BUY GILLIGANS ISLAND AND BE ALL BY MYSELF!!! HAVE ALL MY SUPPLIES AIR DROPPED IN!! I MIGHT EVEN ALLOW THE WIFE AND KIDS TO COME VISIT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE!! LOL

• Upvote 1

There is a lot of places in the good ole USA that I haven't seen. I love train travel and would love to take trips around the country with what ever good years the Lord has left for me.

Great, i hope to take a train trip across America and Canada. Really keen to see Alaska.biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Ahhh, great topic. I like the idea of many places to travel to, for me I would like to go to our northern neighbor, Canada. After Winnepeg, I wish to take the train through its Rocky Mountains. I'd stop and stay at Banff Springs for a few nights and then hop on the train again and head to a true metropolis, Vancouver, British Columbia. While there I would establish myself into a wonderful 2 level penthouse apartment I found and stay for a month. That would become my base of operations so I could plan for the future and work on details for managing my newfound wealth. On days off I would travel the area and discover the Pacific northwest. I may include Alaska as well. I also want to visit the other Canadian provences and cities too.

:D

• Upvote 2

Nice question to lighten things up, thanks! I plan to travel to the USA. I have only been in 12 States. I have been in 53 Countries and the only continent I missed is Antartica. No desire to go there. I want to see all the good things in America that I worked for all my adult life. Just good Americana. Small towns, small tourist trap museums, unknown diners with great food, town celbrations of anything, National Parks, AAA baseball all over the country, and County Fairs, starting in Pennsylvania and working to the midwest. Then, I want to sail my boat from Delaware to the Gulf of California, Ooops!ohmy.gif I have to get that boat first.

I hope that is not just fantasy, it will come. I also want to do some charitable things. My question is, how do you plan to help others after the RV? For that I have big plans and I pray they come to life.

• Upvote 1

Ahhh, great topic. I like the idea of many places to travel to, for me I would like to go to our northern neighbor, Canada. After Winnepeg, I wish to take the train through its Rocky Mountains. I'd stop and stay at Banff Springs for a few nights and then hop on the train again and head to a true metropolis, Vancouver, British Columbia. While there I would establish myself into a wonderful 2 level penthouse apartment I found and stay for a month. That would become my base of operations so I could plan for the future and work on details for managing my newfound wealth. On days off I would travel the area and discover the Pacific northwest. I may include Alaska as well. I also want to visit the other Canadian provences and cities too.

biggrin.gif

OH! Cosmo , I really really like this plan. I have always said if i ever decided to emigrate it would be to Canada. I love the sunshine but i also like the cold winters here in Scotland and I love the snow , so Canada would probably ideal for me. Plus if I wanted to continue in nursing , Canada has some of the best Forensic mental health services in the western world which i would love to find out more about.wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Nice question to lighten things up, thanks! I plan to travel to the USA. I have only been in 12 States. I have been in 53 Countries and the only continent I missed is Antartica. No desire to go there. I want to see all the good things in America that I worked for all my adult life. Just good Americana. Small towns, small tourist trap museums, unknown diners with great food, town celbrations of anything, National Parks, AAA baseball all over the country, and County Fairs, starting in Pennsylvania and working to the midwest. Then, I want to sail my boat from Delaware to the Gulf of California, Ooops!ohmy.gif I have to get that boat first.

I hope that is not just fantasy, it will come. I also want to do some charitable things. My question is, how do you plan to help others after the RV? For that I have big plans and I pray they come to life.

Kosman , Thanks for your question. I want to open a alcohol and drug rehab unit. But i want it to be a working farm or cat and dog home or something like that. Part of the problem for people with these issues is that they have little or nothing to pass their time during the day and so the do nothing but "chase the burn" so if the rehab was along these sort of lines it would help put structure into their day. Hopefully i would be able to provide employment to some of them and they could then support others through the hard days. I would also want it to be an educational centre for the countries younger generation. Scotland is in the grip of an alcohol epidemic and yet the beds and services are being cut. Many of our young people need to be made more aware of the dangers of substance misuse. smile.gif

I think id travel here in the good old usa too. America needs the money to stay here... with that said..... id really would love to take my kids to Disney World before I did any other travelling. When u was in high school I went with the school and loved every minute!!! I know they would too. But whatever I do, it will include my kids. :) :) Love them so much and just could imagine doing something without them :)

• Upvote 2

staying my 6'4" critically caucasion @zz here. Have a good idea who my enemies are in the USA and can bare arms. With my Texas drawl and the above stated, I dont really blend in. unfortunately most countries dont greet us with open arms. :unsure: I would love to go to the Mayan temples, but guess I'll just have to build my own, lol.

Edited by lightfighter

Actually, the reason we got started was because I've always wanted to go to ITALY. So, for christmas, my husband gave me $100,000 dinar. I thought he'd lost his mind at first, then he explained about the newly formed Iraqi government and the idea of a revaluation.

He said it was the only way he could possibly afford to send me to Italy.

No matter how this plays out, this was the BEST christmas present I ever got! :D

Edited by jstagrl
  • Upvote 2

HELLO FOLKS / 1929HARLEYDAVIDSON HERE/ FIRST TIME POST/ IM BOOKING A TRIP TO CUBA WITH NATIONAL GEOGRAFIC/ GOING TO ASK FEDAL CASTRO / WERE IS JIMMY HOFFA/ WAS JOHN KENEDY ASS BY THE BILDERBERG GROOP???OR DID CASTRO GET PISSED OF AT KENNEDY FOR THE BAY OF PIGS INVATION?? AND HAD HIM KILLED/ CUBA HAS SOMETHING TO OFFER/ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY PLAN IS TO VIST CUBA/ THANKS 1929HARLEYDAVIDSON/

OH! Cosmo , I really really like this plan. I have always said if i ever decided to emigrate it would be to Canada. I love the sunshine but i also like the cold winters here in Scotland and I love the snow , so Canada would probably ideal for me. Plus if I wanted to continue in nursing , Canada has some of the best Forensic mental health services in the western world which i would love to find out more about.wink.gif

Canada has some of the best Forensic mental health services in the western world?????,THEN why do they come to the USA to have health care needs met ...?ho BY the way if you are coming to America I have an extra room ..... :rolleyes:

Edited by jaman