Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumpers are Professional Multi Level/Pyramid Marketing Schemers

Every time you go through a Site to order Dinar, you are a victim of their marketing sceme!. Go direct! Drive them out of business as they are experienced MULTILEVEL MARKETERS who only care about one thing: DRIVE YOU TO THEIR SITES, ORDER THROUGH THEM, AND MAKE THEIR CUT! They will say and do ANYTHING to drive you to to buy. Some play the hard sale soft sale guys, but they are playing you! THIS IS HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY! GO DIRECT!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

MBA from Kellogg. I'm just an idiot I guess...

And a Trader for HSBC, I'm just a rock compared to you cambyman...

being an idiot is not the same as sounding like one. it is ok to sound like one sometime.

oh, and congrats on your exceptional credentials

Edited by gatoraces
  • Upvote 1

I once listened to a "Harvard Business School" Multi Level guru about the next best business model company at a seminar in a fancy hotel boardroom. Turns out this Guru paid $5,500 and went to a weekend Harvard 8 hour course in marketing and had every one believing his business model was the next great Donald Trump paradigm....

these pumpers are playing the same game.

• Upvote 1

You're an MBA and don't know the difference between mlm and online currency sells? Good defense.

Online currency sellers who pimp Dinar sales are the reason the Iraqi Dinar is considered a scam.

No MBA is needed to understand that.

That said, the OP has a legitimate POV..

there is no scam in Dinar ownership.

The scam is the way Dinar are marketed, and the lies associated with the urgency of quick purchasing required to beat the next weekly RV.

The next thing you know, the state will be demanding part of the Dinar pyramid profits to offset public education costs, like they get from the state lottery.

Both the lottery and Dinar pimping follow the same premise, and seek the same outcome...

Folks defending the online Dinar marketing should ask themselves which is assured profit from the sale; the buyer or the seller?

The online seller is making a very large spread on each sale; the buyer is getting an overpriced lottery ticket...

Which one can always take their profit to the bank??

• Upvote 1

I'll bet some of them get higher cuts for reserve, or layaway sales. They are good. They have women and men and all the ethnic bases covered to drive results. Sometimes you can tell what they were told to "move" that week, especially the reserves. Their credentials? MLM, Pyramid pros in my opinion. Most of them even admit it it their conference calls. MLM, Pyramid these days have ONE common goal; DRIVE VOLUME through your code to buy product. These guys are good and most have worked together in the past and broke away from the original group just like the MLM schemes.