Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURU's Lies Just KEEP COMING OVER-and-OVER-and-OVER

Skybear

If you are correct, please provide your source for this knowledge. If you're simply talking out your A$$ because you cannot prove one way or another the "bank screens" rumor is true, please go sit and color.

OK I just can't resist your challenge

1st While I have only been in this for a short time. Others have been in it for 5+ years they have seen Okie and the rest call this a done deal so many times that if it were a fish we would be up to our eyes in dead fish!

2nd The bankers I have spoken with all check the forex just like we do. There is no magical screens but I will gladly retract this statement when you post a picture of said magical screen. ps make sure it is showing us the date and rate!

3rd Why the hell am I wasting my time responding to someone who is in all likely hood a pumper or a shill for a pumper? oh yes a moment of temporary insanity!

So come on big boy show us the screen.

• Upvote 1

You can respond...I expect you to. Your won't be able to resist. You need to defend your ego. Go ahead........But really if the truth be known all I want to hear outta you is that proof that your guru is telling the truth about his bank screen rumor....if not ..........................just skip it. Carry on....

Pretty good rant (cropped down to the remark about the ego).

Many peeps are really confused, these days, messed up, actually, like, upside down, and bass-akwards about what an ego is.

In clinical psychology an ego is the rational mind. The self-aware self, the logical center of consciousness. The vehicle of sanity. It is when a person has a weak ego they can get totally screwed up. Oh, I know the condemnation of the ego is a popular thing to do but that is done out of ignorance and since because other people do it it is assumed to be okay. But I am encouraging you to research this matter and you will see how I am 100% correct.

Be kind to the ego, your sanity depends on it.

Oh, it's okay to call someone as being an egomaniac or egotistic when they are. As those words are not synonymous with the word ego and what that word means at all. They just look similar.

thank you vegasbaby. You are the one that can keep the masses informed. This whole Dinar thing can erode your soul, go to the computer-work-go to the computer-work, it seems that if you sit at your screen all day, you might get that first bit of news that might, just might change your life. You can be the one that pulls the reins on this and lets every one get a reality check, I know, I need one. Thank you

I live in the Dallas area. I have been watching the IQD for several months. I have a contact at Citibank that I speak with on occasion. I called her this afternoon. She told me that there is nothing on her international message/currency screens relating to the IQD. I prefer to get my information from my local bankers. I'm in the accounting business and have several people in the banking industry that I trust. I will belive that the RV has occured once it has been confirmed by contacts locally. Guess I'm rather tired of bloggers blowing smoke up our a$$s.

Amen! Right in the Dallas area with you. While the pinging is the way it will happen, it won't ping forever. It will happen quickly, and not one of these people will see the pings before it is displayed at a "true" rate. I have contacts as well. People who don't frequent these web sites. They laugh at us...literally. It will happen when it happens. These "guru-idiots" have no idea. What a waste of time this has been for me. I can only be thankful that real people that KNOW this investment came into my life. I would still be waiting on someone on these sites to tell me what is gong on. It isn't hard, folks. Stop listening to these idiots, and start looking at this as a REAL investment. Adam has always been right. The end is near, but these jokers will continue to guess until they guess on the right day. Absolutely ridiculous. JMHO...

• Upvote 1

of all the people that have purchased Dinar, one would think that somebody , anybody, would be employed by a bank of some sort and could give some insight. I guess that everyone that has Dinar does not work at a banking institution, is it funny or coincidental, that no one on here, or any other site, does not work at a bank.

Just last nite was talking about starting a post on this topic........SEE ! But yeah, whats up with thattongue.gif

Amen! Right in the Dallas area with you. While the pinging is the way it will happen, it won't ping forever. It will happen quickly, and not one of these people will see the pings before it is displayed at a "true" rate. I have contacts as well. People who don't frequent these web sites. They laugh at us...literally. It will happen when it happens. These "guru-idiots" have no idea. What a waste of time this has been for me. I can only be thankful that real people that KNOW this investment came into my life. I would still be waiting on someone on these sites to tell me what is gong on. It isn't hard, folks. Stop listening to these idiots, and start looking at this as a REAL investment. Adam has always been right. The end is near, but these jokers will continue to guess until they guess on the right day. Absolutely ridiculous. JMHO...

You are spot on in a few ways. When I worked for Arc as a "pumper", we laughed hysterically at many people on these sites. And actually, some of these "gurus" know a lot more than you think. (Just not in the way you think.) Trust me, I don't visit this site daily. I come on occasionally, as a favor, to debunk stupid rumors. If an "rv" like these people preached happened it'd be front page of yahoo news. You don't need to check these sites everyday; you just increase the sites revenue. They've been saying it's closer than ever for well over 5 years. There have been dates and rates for over 5 years.

And you are exactly correct when you say look at this as a REAL investment. Real investments gradually increase; whether it's due to a strengthening of their economy, deregulation, or even devaluation of competing currencies. This dramatic "RV" they speak of is entirely ridiculous, and if you've ever been in Iraq for long periods of time, you would know that an "RV" isn't even discussed by those in the businesses that are keeping that country alive right now. The truth is, many currently hope that the dinar will be re-denominated and it will cause a drastic ease in transactions. This (in an ideal scenario) will stimulate spending and trading of this currency, as it is no longer fractional. If allowed to be determined by the market, the dinar is hoped to increase from anywhere between 50%-100% within 3 years of the re-denomination. THAT is what real economists have discussed, and this is what the government is hoping to do.

I own exactly 250,000 dinar; and simply don't have enough to treat this as a real investment. The bottom line is, those who own hundreds of million will probably see substantial profit in the next 5 years - it will serve as a good and possibly great investment, making up to 10x what they put in. Those who own as much as me will have a good souvenir more than likely. I worked for a dinar trading company and only ever bought 250,000. I know for a fact that my boss didn't keep a single dinar-note for himself. All he cared about was euros/usd. So if you want some firsthand "intel" there's my tip.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone, but seriously, those who spend every minute of their life on here are wasting their lives. Do something enjoyable, enjoy your friends and family. If this massive "RV" did happen, you wouldn't need to check these sites to find out anyways. You'd know immediately on the news/from a friend. I still feel awful seeing what we caused some people to do. I literally found out people were quitting their jobs because of our rumors. Yes LITERALLY quitting their jobs. Try having that on your conscience - having someone lose their income because of stupid rumors that pay me less than 10k a year. That's about when I was fired as well.

Edited by dinarvictory

of all the people that have purchased Dinar, one would think that somebody , anybody, would be employed by a bank of some sort and could give some insight. I guess that everyone that has Dinar does not work at a banking institution, is it funny or coincidental, that no one on here, or any other site, does not work at a bank.

Actually, a number of our people do work at banks, at least in Texas. I know of several with first convenience bank who have invested in it.

I feel like every time the guru's claim it will rv tonight or tomorrow it is the dinar dealers pushers trying to get more sales of Dinar. I know it works on a friend of mine because he just ordered another 5 million Dinar.

That is exactly what it is all about. It has been for some time now. These sorry SOB's are just scamming. There are those that write long documentories and ad a bunch of facts with a few lies. The best way is to come to your own decission based on facts. Not based on this get rich quick Rv craze. One thing you can do is compare the history and economy to all the other counties that changed their currency because of a over inflated economy. Everybody likes to compare Iraq to Kuwait. Look at both country's history. It isnt even comparable. Not when you look at the things that have effected their economies.

Kuwait is a small country covered in oil wells with a population about the size of Dallas county Tx. Their income was interfered with for 1 year. The dinar went down in value because their GDP went down. Came back up and in a couple year they RV'd.

Iraq has a lot longer history of problems. Sadom didnt keep the ifrastructure up even before the gulf war. They were broke and that one of the reasons they invaded Kuwait. It will be a lot longer ride and not as fruitful as these pumper have so many people convinced.

Someone may want to add the US printing 1000 and larger bills to offset hyperinflation, and how Turkey was unsuccessful in offsetting hyperinflation to the list of pumper and guru lies.

They aren't as original as the computer screen mushroom food, but do register just as high (if not higher) on the crap- o- meter...

Where do people come up with these lies?

More importantly, are they lying strictly for profit, or due to some other character flaw, or is it just repeating some of the popular pumper lies?

Whatever the reason, folks are really, really getting tired of being lied to.....

Actually, a number of our people do work at banks, at least in Texas. I know of several with first convenience bank who have invested in it.

I have talked to people at the same bank in my area of Texas. They dont know anymore than the rest of us. Some of them tell me its a scam and others say they dont know. They have thought about buying some but are afraid.

The dinar is legitimate money. The get $1,000's pe $1 invested is the scam. I say over a period of time it may get you $3 back on your $1.

You can respond...I expect you to. Your won't be able to resist. You 'll need to defend your ego. Go ahead........But really if the truth be known all I want to hear outta you is that proof that your guru is telling the truth about his bank screen rumor....if not ..........................just skip it. Carry on....

Um. While I appreciate your passion... I believe what you seemed to miss entirely was the SARCASM!