Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURU's Lies Just KEEP COMING OVER-and-OVER-and-OVER

Skybear

of all the people that have purchased Dinar, one would think that somebody , anybody, would be employed by a bank of some sort and could give some insight. I guess that everyone that has Dinar does not work at a banking institution, is it funny or coincidental, that no one on here, or any other site, does not work at a bank.

I don't know if these gurus think we are idiots ot what. I will say they are thinking wrong. What makes them think anyone is going to believe this garbage. Please RV so we don't have to listen to these clowns anymore. But I am sure they would find something else to pump. I just hope it is something I am not invested in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

of all the people that have purchased Dinar, one would think that somebody , anybody, would be employed by a bank of some sort and could give some insight. I guess that everyone that has Dinar does not work at a banking institution, is it funny or coincidental, that no one on here, or any other site, does not work at a bank.

that is rather odd. i also always thought it was funny that not one person on a dinar site can translate arabic. not one.

This really isn't the right investment for some people. They are so emotional. Dear God, how are you going to handle re-investing when your money manager promises you a return that is off by 80%? You going to cry then sue? Wait, you signed a document that removes all liabilities.

So, you are stressing over the so-called lies of gurus about money you haven't received. It's guaranteed that your stress will be 10 x this just trying to keep the money you eventually get.

Good luck with your health and wealth...you're going to need it.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

i wasn't referring to Arabic, I was suggesting that all the hype the guru's say about the banks, " the numbers are up, they have the new money in there books ", you would think that Jane Doe that works at the bank on the corner would come on and give the straight scoop from the bank that she, or he works at. That is what I was trying to get across. Just somebody to get the facts straight

I think most of the guru's live in a parallel universe, the Whacky-Way Galaxy, and on the other "earth" Iraq has already revalued several times, and continues to revalue every weekend. They simply forget which planet they're on frequently because each time they transport through the black hole that connects the two universes it takes a while for their brain waves to catch up with their bodies. We're all just so synical. We don't even try to understand the complexities that they have to deal with. Your mind........don't leave home without it. :lol:

• Upvote 2

the one thing that's consistent is that the gurus are consistently wrong - that and a value of 1170. seems like it's been there forever. i'd be happy with any small change in the right direction - even 900 or 1000 would be a big step up. of course $3 would be awesome but think i'll take my chances with the lotto.

I live in the Dallas area. I have been watching the IQD for several months. I have a contact at Citibank that I speak with on occasion. I called her this afternoon. She told me that there is nothing on her international message/currency screens relating to the IQD. I prefer to get my information from my local bankers. I'm in the accounting business and have several people in the banking industry that I trust. I will belive that the RV has occured once it has been confirmed by contacts locally. Guess I'm rather tired of bloggers blowing smoke up our a$$s.

• Upvote 2

Did you notice and have you heard the "last" big GURU LIE???

"The Banks have all received it on their screens (even the ones that called it a scam)"

As of 5:30pm Central Daylight Time, TODAY (FRIDAY) the IQD is NOT listed on EITHER Wells Fargo, Chase OR Bank of America on-line screens as EITHER an acceptable, or tradeable currency. (UNLESS, of course, it isn't "ACCESSABLE" to NORMAL Wells Fargo, Chase or BoA Bank managers, and in order to "SEE" it they would have to "ACCESS" screens that are "NOT ACCESSABLE." But IF they COULD "ACCESS" the UNACCESSABLE" screens it would be a "100% POSSIBILITY" and a CONFIRMED MAYBE!

The Guru's do NOT tell "RUMORs."

They simply out-and-out FABRICATE and openly tell made-up and documentable, PROVEABLE LIES!

SO WHY BRING IT OVER????????????????????????? JP

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think most of the guru's live in a parallel universe, the Whacky-Way Galaxy, and on the other "earth" Iraq has already revalued several times, and continues to revalue every weekend

End Quote

Absolutely... That's why when sometimes I read an Okie's ( or another Pumper of that infamous Ring) post stating "it's done, people get it, it's done".. ...I usually respond " just be honest and admit it's happening on Uranus only for now"

Absolutely... That's why when sometimes I read an Okie's ( or another Pumper of that infamous Ring) post stating "it's done, people get it, it's done".. ...I usually respond " just be honest and admit it's happening on Uranus only for now"

Okie found gold in Uranus??? ha ha ha- I couldn't resist!

• Upvote 1

If you are correct, please provide your source for this knowledge. If you're simply talking out your A$$ because you cannot prove one way or another the "bank screens" rumor is true, please go sit and color.

I don't OWN one of the bank access screens. I personally WENT to each of the banks (Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America) and ASKED the head International Teller for each one to go ON LINE and access their International Currency screen and advise what was THERE concerning the Iraqi Dinar. EVERY ONE OF THEM had the exact SAME RESULT on their screen: IT JUST WASN'T SO!!! They LIED!

Do yo need for someone to hold your NOSE in it? Go YOURSELF on Tuesday to ANY of these banks and ask the SAME THING.

• Upvote 1

You asked for it you got it. I work for a bank, a BIG bank. Never once have I seen anything on our rate screens about Iraq Dinar. No such thing as green screens, amber screens or red screens. Everyone in the bank has access to the same information so it doesn't matter if you're talking to a teller personal banker or bank manager. I have even called are foreign currency department on multiple occasions, I have been told each time at the Iraq Dinar is a scam. No training is being done at the bank to learn about how to handle an RV and no conference calls are being made either. In fact, I am concerned about the lack of information I get from the bank and I work there! So trust me, banks know nothing.

• Upvote 2

You asked for it, you got it. I work for a bank, a BIG bank. I have owned Dinar since 2007. The bank I work for does not trade Dinar. Their screens have never shown a currency rate for Iraq. There is no such thing as green, amber or red screens. I have even called our foreign currency department on many occasions and ask about the IQD, I was told each time it is a scam. No tellers are being trained on how to handle an RV and no conference calls have ever been made in regards to it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

These Pumpers are nothing but PROFESSIONAL MULTI LEVEL/PYRAMID SCEME Marketers. They say anything PURE POSITIVE each week to get you to go to their websites and DRIVE Dinar Sales. THE WAY TO WIN IS TO GO DIRECT to order morw Dinar, and not give them their traffic cut for Dinar sales through their sites. GO DIRECT IF YOU WANT TO BUY! These are old AMWAY, IDN, and FHTM PYRAMID SCEME MARKETERS AT THEIR FINEST!

If you are correct, please provide your source for this knowledge. If you're simply talking out your A$$ because you cannot prove one way or another the "bank screens" rumor is true, please go sit and color.

I usually don't like to get into it with members here because what would really be the point. I do take exception however to insensitive and ignorant people whom I have had run ins in the past. Not many but...........a few. But you are just a piece of work. You are a new member here and you come on here talking trash about the opinion of another member. You even said he was talking out his Ass.....skip the bs dollar signs.

You said he should shut up and go sit in the corner......You implored him to put up his proof that this RUMOR, (your word..not mine), was true. Huh. Did you just say that he should show proof that this rumor was NOT true because................it WAS true. Really. Never mind the fact that this particular rumor was about the VAUNTED bank screen. The magical screens of banks waiting on the "Do not cash out yet" screen that is showing an alleged other rumor from another alledged guru from somewhere else on the net Disappear. Thats the latest rumor somewhere else. I mean at WTH....How many rumors be true at one time I ask you? Beats me I don't do rumors except for fun and really that ain't really a lot of fun......But I digress. Oh yeah......your bs conduct as to how you joined this thread and insulted another member. That was the point.

Let's cut the crap shall we? I don't like that kind of behaviour out of anybody and then you walk in here jumping the guy and literally insulting his opinion and call him names and demanding that you want him to prove his opinion. Yet the Irony of it all is YOU couldn't prove this rumor that you believe is true even with somebody standing behind you with a baseball bat..............See you ain't in no position to demand anything. What makes his opinion less than yours to demand proof.? In fact I believe it's You who needs to prove this guys bank screen story is true. You are the person who says it's true and yet you demand proof from a detractor. And yet what proof do you offer?.....What?.....Are you like one of that guys faithful minions? I mean....C'mon MAN!!!! Do you know how many times we've seen the bank screen thing around here? It never stops....We see new bank screen rumors all the time.....We love to make our comments about bank screen rumors because we get them every week and here you want to make your claim and tell us .........IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!...Hahahaha....Yeah man I with yah's. It was true last week and last month and last year and on and on.............BUT NO!!!! This time IT'S TRUE......LOL!!!!! WTH?!!!

Look dude or maybe you're a girl because I don't care......Don't come in here talking rude to other members and calling them names demanding some BS proof from somebody who doesn't believe your guru. Your faithfullness to your master guru....guru hahahaha...........Your faith is quite enlightning as the idea you would embarrass yourself by exposing your ignorance and lack of knowledge about our common investment and your mis-guided logic to follow the advice of somebody who is obviously un-informed as to the realities of this investment He throws out an unprovable rumor You believe. The other guy didn't....Your defense of any guru is considered around here.......perilous. Folks around here even get on to our forum host and question him and to his credit he has let them excercise their need to question his information. We don't listen to the guru as our source of information. We like to dig around here and argue about the stupid gurus because that can be fun. But not you......not you.

You aren't something new....no....you are just the next one....Not only do we get stupid bank screen rumors all the time we get nice folks like you too!! You're just next. So now we gotta hear some newbie who says the same boring things like IT'S ALL TRUE!!! My guru is TRUE He would Never lie. Dude we hear that from you and many others like you and it's almost like a script because we have had so many people go thru here whining about somebody else's opinion about their guru and it's almost predictable what your are going to say and it just seems to sound alike.....Like I said normally I would never respond to a person like you because you cannot tell the faithful anything that will sway their faith in guru A. Then guru B. I don't even know how many their are but I dam sure know their are thousands of you the faithful. So why try? But you made me mad at your ridiculous and rude statement and the way you had the nerve to demand proof of a rumor that the guru says is so super secret that only a few have seen this......and however he gets it across to you he associates himself to the coattails of those super secret people and you believe it? Well Pal....We see the faithful around here everyday.....Next?

You wanna be a member here? Then try and remember to be civil. It may do you some good and show a modicum of civility. If not you are not gonna like it here. However....that's your choice. But most of all if you are going to claim this bank screen information is true.............you better have some proof or expect what you will but you will not be pleased. Yeah I just went off on you.......You Deserved It. I'll probably even get some heat for being so mean but I'll take that anytime I am defending another member who didn't deserve you trashing him like you did. He didn't ask me to defend him....But I am so tired of people like you I wanted to give you a piece of my mind. The best way to silence that behavior is to bring attention to it.

You can respond...I expect you to. Your won't be able to resist. You need to defend your ego. Go ahead........But really if the truth be known all I want to hear outta you is that proof that your guru is telling the truth about his bank screen rumor....if not ..........................just skip it. Carry on....

• Upvote 5

You asked for it, you got it. I work for a bank, a BIG bank. I have owned Dinar since 2007. The bank I work for does not trade Dinar. Their screens have never shown a currency rate for Iraq. There is no such thing as green, amber or red screens. I have even called our foreign currency department on many occasions and ask about the IQD, I was told each time it is a scam. No tellers are being trained on how to handle an RV and no conference calls have ever been made in regards to it.

True....I even have a friend that I speak with almost daily, who is very well versed in foreign currency, that reached out to a friend who has worked at one of the Federal Reserve buildings for years....they were in Switzerland yesterday and contacted someone they knew, a Bank President in Switzerland(one of the largest bullion banks over there) and not only has he not heard anything coming out of Iraq regarding an rv, he personally does not see this happening......he gave a laundry list of why he felt this way.....Im hoping he was lying and knew more than what he shared

I usually don't like to get into it with members here because what would really be the point. I do take exception however to insensitive and ignorant people whom I have had run ins in the past. Not many but...........a few. But you are just a piece of work. You are a new member here and you come on here talking trash about the opinion of another member. You even said he was talking out his Ass.....skip the bs dollar signs.

You said he should shut up and go sit in the corner......You implored him to put up his proof that this RUMOR, (your word..not mine), was true. Huh. Did you just say that he should show proof that this rumor was NOT true because................it WAS true. Really. Never mind the fact that this particular rumor was about the VAUNTED bank screen. The magical screens of banks waiting on the "Do not cash out yet" screen that is showing an alleged other rumor from another alledged guru from somewhere else on the net Disappear. Thats the latest rumor somewhere else. I mean at WTH....How many rumors be true at one time I ask you? Beats me I don't do rumors except for fun and really that ain't really a lot of fun......But I digress. Oh yeah......your bs conduct as to how you joined this thread and insulted another member. That was the point.

Let's cut the crap shall we? I don't like that kind of behaviour out of anybody and then you walk in here jumping the guy and literally insulting his opinion and call him names and demanding that you want him to prove his opinion. Yet the Irony of it all is YOU couldn't prove this rumor that you believe is true even with somebody standing behind you with a baseball bat..............See you ain't in no position to demand anything. What makes his opinion less than yours to demand proof.? In fact I believe it's You who needs to prove this guys bank screen story is true. You are the person who says it's true and yet you demand proof from a detractor. And yet what proof do you offer?.....What?.....Are you like one of that guys faithful minions? I mean....C'mon MAN!!!! Do you know how many times we've seen the bank screen thing around here? It never stops....We see new bank screen rumors all the time.....We love to make our comments about bank screen rumors because we get them every week and here you want to make your claim and tell us .........IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!...Hahahaha....Yeah man I with yah's. It was true last week and last month and last year and on and on.............BUT NO!!!! This time IT'S TRUE......LOL!!!!! WTH?!!!

Look dude or maybe you're a girl because I don't care......Don't come in here talking rude to other members and calling them names demanding some BS proof from somebody who doesn't believe your guru. Your faithfullness to your master guru....guru hahahaha...........Your faith is quite enlightning as the idea you would embarrass yourself by exposing your ignorance and lack of knowledge about our common investment and your mis-guided logic to follow the advice of somebody who is obviously un-informed as to the realities of this investment He throws out an unprovable rumor You believe. The other guy didn't....Your defense of any guru is considered around here.......perilous. Folks around here even get on to our forum host and question him and to his credit he has let them excercise their need to question his information. We don't listen to the guru as our source of information. We like to dig around here and argue about the stupid gurus because that can be fun. But not you......not you. You'll believe him even without any proof whatsoever. Brilliant.

You aren't something new....no....you are just the next one....Not only do we get stupid bank screen rumors all the time we get nice folks like you too!! You're just next. So now we gotta hear some newbie who says the same boring things like IT'S ALL TRUE!!! My guru is TRUE He would Never lie. Dude we hear that from you and many others like you and it's almost like a script because we have had so many people go thru here whining about somebody else's opinion about their guru and it's almost predictable what your are going to say and it just seems to sound alike.....Like I said normally I would never respond to a person like you because you cannot tell the faithful anything that will sway their faith in guru A. Then guru B. I don't even know how many their are but I dam sure know their are thousands of you the faithful. So why try? But you made me mad at your ridiculous and rude statement and the way you had the nerve to demand proof of a differing opinion about a rumor that the guru says is so super secret that only a few have seen this and he can't show proof because of his sources......and however he gets it across to you he associates himself to the coattails of those super secret people and you believe it? Well Pal....We see the faithful around here everyday.....Next?......Because you ain't the last either. Like I said...Next!!!

You wanna be a member here? Then try and remember to be civil. It may do you some good to show a modicum of civility. If not you are not gonna like it here. However....that's your choice. But most of all if you are going to claim this bank screen information is true.............you better have some proof or expect what you will but you will not be pleased. Yeah I just went off on you.......You Deserved It. I'll probably even get some heat for being so mean but I'll take that anytime I am defending another member who didn't deserve you trashing him like you did. He didn't ask me to defend him....But I am so tired of people like you I wanted to give you a piece of my mind. The best way to silence that behavior is to bring attention to it.

You can respond...I expect you to. Your won't be able to resist. You 'll need to defend your ego. Go ahead........But really if the truth be known all I want to hear outta you is that proof that your guru is telling the truth about his bank screen rumor....if not ..........................just skip it. Carry on....

• Upvote 1