Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV perspective from DD

hitman

September 2nd, 2011 08:21 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (another site Info)

All,

I woke up this morning with the impression that I needed to say something… to share what I’ve been feeling and hearing lately. As you all know, I’ve been very quiet as to my opinion over the past several months. I’m posting this to help you all read and understand where I’m at on how I feel things are going with our interest in the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about increase in value.

As you all know, I do my very best to be as transparent as possible to all of you about what I know, feel, and am doing. When you don’t hear from me it’s because there’s simply nothing to say or I get nervous about what I should share for fear of coming across either too excited and “pumping, or too pessimistic and negative. My position is very unique in the Dinar world and I take it very serious. So, the site, attention, and situation within which I’ve found myself has caused me to pull inward a bit, much to my chagrin.

So, the best way for me to share now is simply to tell you what I’ve been told lately by those who’s information and sources I have no reason to doubt. They come from diverse places and individuals. I simply will lay it out there for all to read. I have NO DESIRE to try and pump this information, but simply to lay it out there to create whatever reaction it does, in the spirit of sharing and being transparent. They are random thoughts, so just take it in as more information to consider… believable or not.

I’ve been told we’re within 90 days when we’ll finally see a “change” in the value of the national currency of Iraq, the New Iraqi Dinar.

I’ve been told we will see a revaluation of the currency, not any other form of “change” or “increase”.

I’ve been told we could see such a “change” as early as “by the 15th of September”.

I’ve been told this “change” in the currency is imminent and critical (even the trigger) to things changing within the world.

I’ve been told the European Debt Swaps have created such a problem within the larger monetary systems of the world that an increase in the Iraqi Dinar is more critical than ever at this point to help many governments and institutions around the world (a rejuvenation/rebirth of the debt systems of the world).

I’ve been told this could drag into 2012, even into the middle of the year where things will start changing.

I share the above for you to take in what you will and put your OWN value on it as you will. I too am trying to figure out how I feel about it all. With that said, with all that has been coming my way by those I have no reason to doubt (all of which do not frequent or post on these sites), I must say my attention has risen quite a bit over the past month and I’m staying more alert than I have in quite some time. My experience following Iraq’s currency has taught me to not get excited, but I am definitely hoping the information I’m hearing is accurate. Certainly, it was not given me to mislead me in any way.

So, there you have it… information from another site shared in a general way as I heard it and feel about it. It will be nice to see things finally change someday… preferably soon. Either way, we wait…

Go Transparency… Go Sharing Again… Go Dinar!

another site

So,his date range is Sept. 15th to middle of next year. I'd say that's the longest window I've seen from dinar experts. Safe bet I guess. I wouldn't be suprised if we are here this time next year wondering what the heck is going on with this damn 1170 rate.

Thanx HITMAN. I dont pretend to be anybody or get unnecessary attention, but in the days we are in right now, it is a challenge to keep the faith. Testing of the minds and hearts are becoming more frequent. So I called a friend of mine at he White House, no not the PRESIDENT... just a lobbyist that spends countless hours going room to room fighting for the rights of BELIEVERS. So I told him I had bought some dinar and asked Him what He thought. He Was Very Quick and adamant to assure me that it was a GREAT INVESTMENT, and that many folks up there were invested as well.... so there. KEEP THE FAITH GUYS AND GALS.

PAUL SAID CAST DOWN BUT NOT FORSAKEN

FIGHT THE FIGHT

ENDURE TO THE END

ANOTHER SAID THE WEALTH OF THE WICKED IS LAID UP FOR THE RIGHTEOUS

MY RIGHTEOUSNESS COMES FROM CHRIST, GRAFTED IN..STRONG...

I'M AN HEIR..... HOW ABOUT YOU?

AND GOD BLESS MY FRIEND AND EX RELATIVE WHO FIGHTS FOR THE FAITH IN OUR CAPITOL.

ARE THEY EVER REALLY AN EX?......

• Upvote 5

hitman - thank you for sharing/communicating. I'm new to the group so I am eager to find out as much as I can. I do find it disheartening when 'messagers' are treated with disrespect and negativism .....why the 'naysayers' stay in the group?

Anyway....keep the info coming our way! I for one, want to learn and hear about as much as I can - it helps me maintain my perspective and balance.

I can't believe some people are still buying dinar after what has happened in the last what, six or seven years. Folks, save your money. If you have dinar, keep it, but I wouldn't buy another's dimes worth. It may be worth a little more than your investment one of these days but don't count on being rich over this. We have made some dinar sellers really rich but they aren't getting another red cent from me. I've said all along and still say that this will never happen like some of you think. I have no link and no proof and I don't work for the government. Bash all you want, don't really care but read my lips, it it sounds to good to be true, then 99.9% of the time it is.

I get on here about two or three times a week and even the rumors are no good anymore, just a bunch of BS that's not even worth while to read. Gurus are for entertainment only with not one speck of truth in what they say so don't let the pumpers sway you into buying dinar. Don't be greedy and enjoy life outside of a possible RV. If by some remote chance it does happen, consider yourself blessed and have fun.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

So let me get this straight oh wise one.

1. It could happen by Sept 15th

2. It could happen within 90 Days

3. It could stretch out to mid 2012

Wow that's some great intel!

Im surprised he didn't say that we are closer than we have ever been

To the RV No ****....Every day that passes we are closer!

He starts his remarks in such a way that he thinks we have been waiting

With baited breath for a response from the Almighty DD

• Upvote 3

I have listed Roger's comments, and not verbatim. I have made comments below on each. Maybe I am loosing my mind, but I do not see what anybody sees in his comments as being such good news. Obviously, he has many contacts with very contradictory thoughts. I don't know how he could have written this in good conscious for anybody to read. Talk about a rollercoaster ride. He should have charged for this one.

Maybe I am missing something. I know you will let me know.

1 I’ve been told we’re within 90 days when we’ll finally see a “change” in the value of the national currency of Iraq, the New Iraqi Dinar.

2 I’ve been told we will see a revaluation of the currency, not any other form of “change” or “increase”.

3 I’ve been told we could see such a “change” as early as “by the 15th of September”.

4 I’ve been told this “change” in the currency is imminent and critical (even the trigger) to things changing within the world.

5 I’ve been told the European Debt Swaps have created such a problem within the larger monetary systems of the world that an increase in the Iraqi Dinar is more critical than ever at this point to help many governments and institutions around the world (a rejuvenation/rebirth of the debt systems of the world).

6 I’ve been told this could drag into 2012, even into the middle of the year where things will start changing.

1 Revalue, no change (how do you not change if you revalue) and no increase.

2 Same as #1, without the 90 days.

3 Change (revalue, LOP, increase, what?) by September 15th.

4 Change is imminent. Okay, soon.

5 Okay. This is not news.

6 Drag into 2012....does that mean the implementation date will drug out into 2012, does it mean that it will revalue and then RV over that period? It could RV at a $1 and be strung out to reach $3 (hypothetically) over a period of time extending into 2012.What does Roger's statement mean?

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight oh wise one.

1. It could happen by Sept 15th

2. It could happen within 90 Days

3. It could stretch out to mid 2012

Wow that's some great intel!

End Quote

Agreed.

I’ve been told we’re within 90

I’ve been told we could see

I’ve been told this “change” in the currency

I’ve been told the European Debt Swaps

I’ve been told this could drag into 2012

End Quote

You've been told too much.

I had a dream back in March that it RVed at $9.17....I'm still wishing I was asleep.

I have listed Roger's comments, and not verbatim. I have made comments below on each. Maybe I am loosing my mind, but I do not see what anybody sees in his comments as being such good news. Obviously, he has many contacts with very contradictory thoughts. I don't know how he could have written this in good conscious for anybody to read. Talk about a rollercoaster ride. He should have charged for this one.

Maybe I am missing something. I know you will let me know.

1 I’ve been told we’re within 90 days when we’ll finally see a “change” in the value of the national currency of Iraq, the New Iraqi Dinar.

2 I’ve been told we will see a revaluation of the currency, not any other form of “change” or “increase”.

3 I’ve been told we could see such a “change” as early as “by the 15th of September”.

4 I’ve been told this “change” in the currency is imminent and critical (even the trigger) to things changing within the world.

5 I’ve been told the European Debt Swaps have created such a problem within the larger monetary systems of the world that an increase in the Iraqi Dinar is more critical than ever at this point to help many governments and institutions around the world (a rejuvenation/rebirth of the debt systems of the world).

6 I’ve been told this could drag into 2012, even into the middle of the year where things will start changing.

1 Revalue, no change (how do you not change if you revalue) and no increase.

2 Same as #1, without the 90 days.

3 Change (revalue, LOP, increase, what?) by September 15th.

4 Change is imminent. Okay, soon.

5 Okay. This is not news.

6 Drag into 2012....does that mean the implementation date will drug out into 2012, does it mean that it will revalue and then RV over that period? It could RV at a $1 and be strung out to reach $3 (hypothetically) over a period of time extending into 2012.What does Roger's statement mean?

Dang...no wonder the dude never says anything anymore...he's gets criticized up and down no matter what he says... I'm just glad he's got a website...he's got a opinion just like the rest of us. Were all tired of the pump...but let him use his first amendment right and be wrong like the rest of them.

• Upvote 1

I’ve been told the European Debt Swaps have created such a problem within the larger monetary systems of the world that an increase in the Iraqi Dinar is more critical than ever at this point to help many governments and institutions around the world (a rejuvenation/rebirth of the debt systems of the world).

I’ve been told this could drag into 2012, even into the middle of the year where things will start changing

Some truth in parts

The first part is just plane stupid how the world can look to just one country to sort out global debts is just bizarre to say the least

To drag on to 2012 or the middle of is probably a good guess or more likely than RV 2011

• Upvote 1

September 2nd, 2011 08:21 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (another site Info)

All,

I woke up this morning with the impression that I needed to say something… to share what I’ve been feeling and hearing lately. As you all know, I’ve been very quiet as to my opinion over the past several months. I’m posting this to help you all read and understand where I’m at on how I feel things are going with our interest in the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about increase in value.

As you all know, I do my very best to be as transparent as possible to all of you about what I know, feel, and am doing. When you don’t hear from me it’s because there’s simply nothing to say or I get nervous about what I should share for fear of coming across either too excited and “pumping, or too pessimistic and negative. My position is very unique in the Dinar world and I take it very serious. So, the site, attention, and situation within which I’ve found myself has caused me to pull inward a bit, much to my chagrin.

So, the best way for me to share now is simply to tell you what I’ve been told lately by those who’s information and sources I have no reason to doubt. They come from diverse places and individuals. I simply will lay it out there for all to read. I have NO DESIRE to try and pump this information, but simply to lay it out there to create whatever reaction it does, in the spirit of sharing and being transparent. They are random thoughts, so just take it in as more information to consider… believable or not.

I’ve been told we’re within 90 days when we’ll finally see a “change” in the value of the national currency of Iraq, the New Iraqi Dinar.

I’ve been told we will see a revaluation of the currency, not any other form of “change” or “increase”.

I’ve been told we could see such a “change” as early as “by the 15th of September”.

I’ve been told this “change” in the currency is imminent and critical (even the trigger) to things changing within the world.

I’ve been told this could drag into 2012, even into the middle of the year where things will start changing.

I share the above for you to take in what you will and put your OWN value on it as you will. I too am trying to figure out how I feel about it all. With that said, with all that has been coming my way by those I have no reason to doubt (all of which do not frequent or post on these sites), I must say my attention has risen quite a bit over the past month and I’m staying more alert than I have in quite some time. My experience following Iraq’s currency has taught me to not get excited, but I am definitely hoping the information I’m hearing is accurate. Certainly, it was not given me to mislead me in any way.

So, there you have it… information from another site shared in a general way as I heard it and feel about it. It will be nice to see things finally change someday… preferably soon. Either way, we wait…

Go Transparency… Go Sharing Again… Go Dinar!

another site

Not a bad post but youve been here since june. Slow down a little and relax. As you and I both know from time spent in this investment is that NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING but rumor. The rumors are just that and hold no true weight. We all wait with baited minds for this to break free like we hope. Yet, those who hold the real cards wont ever reveal a thing for big consequences. They are bound by laws. These laws which prevent a leak of real information are strict. In Iraq it might even mean death.

So as much as you kind of say a lot with out saying much... I fully get it. You are excited. I have been there many many times and now I sit back and come here to kind of see if there is any NEWS out of IRAQ. Or I go to their news sites etc. I hope we see something but wqill be less surprised if we dont. The time line is TOTALLY an unknown.

Just dont want some newbie to get excited for nothing.

RELAX READ AND LASTLY WAIT.

Peace...

Then after this 90 days there will be another excuse, we all need to stop listening to these pumpers and what ever you do; do not buy more Dinar the only ones making money is the people pushing this stuff.

Plus 1 for you to help cancel out at least one of your negatives. People need to wake up. In the same post he says he's heard 90 days and then further down he says not til next year (I'm paraphrasing here). How does that work? He's a guru, who sells Dinar, and is smart enough not to call it every week like the others so people will think he's straight up...NOT!!! :(

Not a bad post but youve been here since june. Slow down a little and relax. As you and I both know from time spent in this investment is that NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING but rumor. The rumors are just that and hold no true weight. We all wait with baited minds for this to break free like we hope. Yet, those who hold the real cards wont ever reveal a thing for big consequences. They are bound by laws. These laws which prevent a leak of real information are strict. In Iraq it might even mean death.

So as much as you kind of say a lot with out saying much... I fully get it. You are excited. I have been there many many times and now I sit back and come here to kind of see if there is any NEWS out of IRAQ. Or I go to their news sites etc. I hope we see something but wqill be less surprised if we dont. The time line is TOTALLY an unknown.

Just dont want some newbie to get excited for nothing.

RELAX READ AND LASTLY WAIT.

Peace...

Dude, hitman just copied and pasted from another site. Please people, understand where the information is coming from before posting. That being said I agree those in the know are bound by law (insider trading) not to leak anything.

"I've been told....." blah blah blah. I liked the way you set the stage with several paraprahs of defensive statements and then the ..."I've been told" multiple paragraph extravazana. That was a painful read for me.

I would like to know WHO it was that told you so. Seeing is believing.