Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV perspective from DD

hitman

September 2nd, 2011 08:21 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (another site Info)

All,

I woke up this morning with the impression that I needed to say something… to share what I’ve been feeling and hearing lately. As you all know, I’ve been very quiet as to my opinion over the past several months. I’m posting this to help you all read and understand where I’m at on how I feel things are going with our interest in the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about increase in value.

As you all know, I do my very best to be as transparent as possible to all of you about what I know, feel, and am doing. When you don’t hear from me it’s because there’s simply nothing to say or I get nervous about what I should share for fear of coming across either too excited and “pumping, or too pessimistic and negative. My position is very unique in the Dinar world and I take it very serious. So, the site, attention, and situation within which I’ve found myself has caused me to pull inward a bit, much to my chagrin.

So, the best way for me to share now is simply to tell you what I’ve been told lately by those who’s information and sources I have no reason to doubt. They come from diverse places and individuals. I simply will lay it out there for all to read. I have NO DESIRE to try and pump this information, but simply to lay it out there to create whatever reaction it does, in the spirit of sharing and being transparent. They are random thoughts, so just take it in as more information to consider… believable or not.

I’ve been told we’re within 90 days when we’ll finally see a “change” in the value of the national currency of Iraq, the New Iraqi Dinar.

I’ve been told we will see a revaluation of the currency, not any other form of “change” or “increase”.

I’ve been told we could see such a “change” as early as “by the 15th of September”.

I’ve been told this “change” in the currency is imminent and critical (even the trigger) to things changing within the world.

I’ve been told the European Debt Swaps have created such a problem within the larger monetary systems of the world that an increase in the Iraqi Dinar is more critical than ever at this point to help many governments and institutions around the world (a rejuvenation/rebirth of the debt systems of the world).

I’ve been told this could drag into 2012, even into the middle of the year where things will start changing.

I share the above for you to take in what you will and put your OWN value on it as you will. I too am trying to figure out how I feel about it all. With that said, with all that has been coming my way by those I have no reason to doubt (all of which do not frequent or post on these sites), I must say my attention has risen quite a bit over the past month and I’m staying more alert than I have in quite some time. My experience following Iraq’s currency has taught me to not get excited, but I am definitely hoping the information I’m hearing is accurate. Certainly, it was not given me to mislead me in any way.

So, there you have it… information from another site shared in a general way as I heard it and feel about it. It will be nice to see things finally change someday… preferably soon. Either way, we wait…

Go Transparency… Go Sharing Again… Go Dinar!

another site

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

Then after this 90 days there will be another excuse, we all need to stop listening to these pumpers and what ever you do; do not buy more Dinar the only ones making money is the people pushing this stuff.

Well o.k. I'll stop buy8ing Dinar since you said so....NOT..haha I'm buying more today. I seriously don;t like people telling other people what to do. DO what you feel in your own heart and head is consistant with what you know...take the rest with a grain of salt.

Have a great holiday weekend, lets hope we don't have to "labor" much longer. B)

Best,

Deltori

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

ok we shall sit and wait some more. but if you believe in premonitions or what ever i have one for you. i took my daughter to school on wed. my wife was home sleeping. she called me and asked where i was. i told her and she said ok. when i got back she told me of something strange she experienced. she said she swore i was still in bed with her and i was right next to her and she could feel my body cuddling her. she soon woke from a dream in wich the numbers 927 were everywhere. then when she realized i wasn't actually in bed and i was not in the house when she went to call me her phone was in text mode with the word iraq spelled out. she called me to see where i was. being half asleep she thought nothing of it. it wasn't until she was fully awake a few minutes later she realized what was going on. i have no clue what this could mean. nothing probably but who knows. maybe something big going to happen in iraq on 9/27? i feel like i am in the twilight zone..... :blink:

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Then after this 90 days there will be another excuse, we all need to stop listening to these pumpers and what ever you do; do not buy more Dinar the only ones making money is the people pushing this stuff.

Didn't you take enough crap a few days ago trying to be saviour to the world. Give it a break dude. It really gets tiring. angry.gif

Like I said, go find someone who really needs your help. Go volunteer somewhere. It will bring you much more satisfaction than hanging around hear dissing everything you don't want to hear. smile.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Idk why Roger is being so Cryptic with His Optimism. :blink:

There is Plenty of known News with HCL in Parliament etc...

It's All Good Roger. Welcome to the Party ! B)

Hey Cooked ! Grab Him a Drink ! :D

Go RV - Get 'Er Done ! B)

Agreed!! :D Just check the news, and things are really looking good! :D

Cheers!! :P:P

Go RV!! ;)

• Upvote 2

ok we shall sit and wait some more. but if you believe in premonitions or what ever i have one for you. i took my daughter to school on wed. my wife was home sleeping. she called me and asked where i was. i told her and she said ok. when i got back she told me of something strange she experienced. she said she swore i was still in bed with her and i was right next to her and she could feel my body cuddling her. she soon woke from a dream in wich the numbers 927 were everywhere. then when she realized i wasn't actually in bed and i was not in the house when she went to call me her phone was in text mode with the word iraq spelled out. she called me to see where i was. being half asleep she thought nothing of it. it wasn't until she was fully awake a few minutes later she realized what was going on. i have no clue what this could mean. nothing probably but who knows. maybe something big going to happen in iraq on 9/27? i feel like i am in the twilight zone..... :blink:

Nointel,

You now have intel, lol --- your wife. :P I like it. Thanks for sharing. The 27th works with my schedule perfectly.

Happy Friday,

Kimberlye B)

Idk why Roger is being so Cryptic with His Optimism. blink.gif

There is Plenty of known News with HCL in Parliament etc...

It's All Good Roger. Welcome to the Party ! cool.gif

Hey Cooked ! Grab Him a Drink ! biggrin.gif

Go RV - Get 'Er Done ! cool.gif

Hey Thug. Is Hitman Roger? huh.gif

• Upvote 1

Ha ha ha you had me at 927! I thought you were going to say RV 9.27! Thanks for the dream post nointel it would make a good thread on its own.

9/27 fits my schedule just fine.

Hey Thug. Is Hitman Roger? huh.gif

The "Hitman" is Happy Valley and She's coming after TELLTHETRUTH for Double Quoting the OP ! :o

She's Armed with Fortified Pancakes but has Lousy Aim. :D

Idk if TELLTHETRUTH is getting all the Negs for the Dbl Quoting or the Unvarnished Pessimism but maybe Both. :blink:

• Upvote 2

Uh Oh, I feel a new piggy countdown.....

• Upvote 1

The DD post above (from Roger) says:

I’ve been told we’re within 90 days when we’ll finally see a “change” in the value of the national currency of Iraq, the New Iraqi Dinar.

I’ve been told we will see a revaluation of the currency, not any other form of “change” or “increase”.

Read more:

What does this statement even mean??

We will see a revaluation but not any other form of change or increase?????

The DD post above (from Roger) says:

Read more:

What does this statement even mean??

We will see a revaluation but not any other form of change or increase?????

I took that to mean no Lop/redenomination. Now, I could be wrong. If that is what he meant, I'm not sure why he would word it this way, though. Just my thoughts.

Kimberlye