Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When it RV's Are You Going To Spend Like a Drunken Sailor?

Go to Belize

Get in line to buy Adam a drink

Set aside 10% tithes

Stay in Belize a week or so diving

Get lost returning home and wander for 6 month

Eliminate all debt (except mortgage) over 6 months (so not as to draw attention)

New "company car", "company boat" and expense account...

Buy lotsa Dongs

Maybe company vacation home cool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

It occured to me that if (when) the Dinar RV's at .86, 1.00, 4.00, 8.00 ... whatever... are we going to have a great time and spend our whole butt load to BOOST our economy just to get back where we started. And do it in just a few years from now

OR

Are you going to blow half and burry half

OR

OR

OR

I hope that we splurge a bit but secure our FUTURE.... which is what I am counting on Adam for. Just thinking...

BettyBoop said "Buy more Dong"

• Upvote 1

hahahahaha I`ll be spending some. But I will still be planting my garden in the spring like always. Not the type to let money go to my head. I like the idea of not having to worry about money. I think that's the biggest kick for me. Brand new rototiller would be cool though hahahahahaha

I'm going to take my Mom and set her up like the Queen that she is, then I purchase a few cars for my children. I've always loved cats so I think I will purchase one of those "Serval's" pretty big cat but makes great pets. Help out brother and sisters, then fix up the ole homestead and relax for a while. This working 7 days a week is not for wimps! P.S. ready to start THAT NEW LIFE NOW! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pay my taxes.

Give to God what is his.

Charity (Salvation Army, ASPCA, Humane Society)

Setup college funds for my nieces and nephews.

Pay off my debt.

Get married to the love of my life.

Invest in something safe.

Buy a house.

But like other people have said, it all depends on what the rate is.

One of my employees has already quit last week. His family promised him some of the money when it come through. He has a wife and kids to feed. I called him to ask him to come to work, telling him I know this is close, but nobody knows for sure what is going to happen, and to think of his family. He told me he'd consider it.

We're going to tithe, pay off our house, invest, maybe hire someone to manage this crazy business instead of me.

Edited by oneofmany

Well as it’s been said before – it totally depends on the rate.

But hopefully if the rate’s $1 or over:

~ Give God His 10%

~ Pay taxes (I think someone said that’s 45%)

~ Buy a farm and open a home for teen girls including a therapeutic riding school and horse rescue (we are already 501c3 and we calculate in this area it will take about $1mil)

~ Invest the rest, maybe buy some dong

If the rate’s .10 or around there:

~ Give God His 10%

~ Pay taxes

~ Pay off the mortgage

~ Invest what’s leftover

If it LOPs:

~ Give God His 10%

~ Pay taxes

~ Buy a nice steak dinner….the end

• Upvote 1

Lately, I've been thinking and dreaming about some of these "Possible" rates??? Perhaps I will first visit my Doctor for a thorough Physical to make sure I'm not going to have a Heart Attack Partying myself to near death. Once I’ve been checked out and seem Healthy enough to raise a little Holy Hell…watch out!

I like the idea of partying with ten percent to get it out of our system, unless the rate is as high as people have mentioned than three percent will be more than enough. After all bills, debts, mortgages are paid off than pay cash for new Home, Cars, Boat, Vacation Retreat, etc. etc. I have ear marked several Charities to help with my Foundation.

Lastly I will take everything remaining and invest in sound cash vehicles and live entirely off of my R.O.I. I have always been a business owner so I plan on financially helping other small business owners,

Hopefully, I will never be able to spend my portfolio monthly return so the principle should grow nicely for the Family Trust for Generations to come. Go RV already!!!

It occured to me that if (when) the Dinar RV's at .86, 1.00, 4.00, 8.00 ... whatever... are we going to have a great time and spend our whole butt load to BOOST our economy just to get back where we started. And do it in just a few years from now

OR

Are you going to blow half and burry half

OR

OR

OR

I hope that we splurge a bit but secure our FUTURE.... which is what I am counting on Adam for. Just thinking...

Invest, give, invest, splurge

Edited by azrat

Like many have said:

Give to God

Give to Uncle Sam

PAY OFF DEBT (don't have much but would like to have none)

Play a little as in a vacation for all our kids and grands and us together

New home

Probably new cars

But invest in some good earners somewhere too.

New toys such as a pistol here and there and a rifle or two

New hunting land

Probably be tired of spending by then

Rest and enjoy retirement

Buy or start a business or two for my kids and let them earn ownership with sweat equity

BUT FIRST OF ALL - THE ALL IMPORTANT AFTER PARTY!!!!! Ya'll coming to it?

Of course rate will determine most all of the above. COME ON RV.

What a fun and enjoyable thread :)

Like most others, I guess it depends on how much.

In no particular order [ pending it's the mother load! ]:

setting up a nonprofit for families with Multiple Sclerosis--- I was thinking perhaps a camp of sorts for the kids with scholarships for those in need [MS is a disease that hits close to home for my family]

tithes to the Church-- and perhaps funding a new playground

purchase some rental property-- my kids can manage them and collect the residuals off of

invest some--- not sure in what though at this point in time

my wife isn't much for material goods- so no jewelry, but I'd love to take her on a trip of a lifetime to see the 7 New and Old Wonders of the World

and set up a self sustaining trust fund - if that's possible- where it's be invested in "safe" investment vehicles for the grand kids and future generations to come.

I'd love to say I would party some, but after not having had a drink in over 30 years I don't know if I could handle it!

First things first

Tithe, 10%

Taxes ? don't know how much yet

Truck for my son,

Truck for me

Harley for me

House in son's school district

Give to friends and family

Purchase some stuff for the new house

Now keep in mind I am hoping that my purchases will be American made products, however I am sure I won't be able to make them all American made products

Invest the rest..

Basically in this order.. but only if it Rv's at .85 or more

Go Rv

God Bless America

Pay off debt, pay off my son's law school debt (he's earned it!).

I've always wanted to go into space (it's why I became a pilot to being with!), so I'll pay for a ride on Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic.

I'll establish a couple of non-profit foundations to help farmers being persecuted by Monsanto, and alternative medicine practitioners being persecuted by the AMA.

Invest the rest, but not in the rigged US stock market.