Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI confirms the value of the dinar is not affected by high inflation rates in the country

BondLady

CBI confirms the value of the dinar is not affected by high inflation rates in the country

02/09/2011 11:10

Baghdad, September 2 / September (Rn) - The Central Bank of Iraq, Friday, on the value of the dinar is not affected by high inflation rates in the country, denying the existence of any economic risks on the country it came from.

The World Bank called Bank of Iraq, the Ministry of Finance, on Thursday to take action to prevent increasing the persistence of high monthly inflation.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the concerns of the international financial institutions of high rates of inflation, monthly and annual amounts which are under the control of the Central Bank of Iraq and any threat does not cause deterioration of the value of the Iraqi dinar."

Iraq has seen a rise in inflation for the month of July in 2011 compared to the same month of 2010 by 7.1% after it was last year's 2.4% due to higher prices of housing rent allowances.

He pointed out that "the crisis of the dollar and the rising prices of rents and higher wages for electricity and the main reasons behind the persistence of high inflation in the country."

He explained that "the Central Bank of successful political support in reducing the rate of inflation and reduction in line with demand and supply prices on the Iraq dinar and increase the monetary value."

Defines inflation as excessive in the general level of prices and rising incomes in cash or a component of cash income such as wages or profits as well as high costs and over-the creation of cash balances. And worried about a number of economists from the continuing high rates of inflation in the country in the absence of mechanisms to reduce height of the government institutions involved in the management of the economy in the country.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/215456/&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

good friday morning every one ...have a nice and safe holiday weekend....BondLady

• Upvote 16

Lots of news releases coming out now...

They are preparing their own people for what is about to happen.

The best things in life RV

:) yak

Agree with the first two lines. However, the best things in life are hardly about money or physical wealth. My grandpa is a mufti-millionaire but was easily one of the most sad people I have known. He had mansions, cars, girls, traveled, and every gadget you could imagine.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bondlady- Is that the wrong link? It goes to something completly different then what you quoted?? This link talks about "Government adviser calls for private banks to merge to provide large amounts of capital" Am I the only one this happened to? :unsure:

Yea...it is definitely the wrong link....I can't find this article anywhere on that site. ... I read nothing in this article I didn't already know, and have read before. Sounds like "old news" to me. Can someone tell me what is so great in this article I may have missed, and we have not read before? Anyone?:blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Agree with the first two lines. However, the best things in life are hardly about money or physical wealth. My grandpa is a mufti-millionaire but was easily one of the most sad people I have known. He had mansions, cars, girls, traveled, and every gadget you could imagine.

Money Doesn't Buy Happiness......But Neither does Poverty. So Says...................DayTrader

• Upvote 3

Yea...it is definitely the wrong link....I can't find this article anywhere on that site. ... I read nothing in this article I didn't already know, and have read before. Sounds like "old news" to me. Can someone tell me what is so great in this article I may have missed, and we have not read before? Anyone?:blink:

Here's the right link.. http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/259818/

Baghdad, September 2 / September (Rn) - The Central Bank of Iraq, Friday, on the value of the dinar is not affected by high inflation rates in the country, denying the existence of any economic risks on the country it came from.

Komaki haiti, Para, Money The World Bank called Bank of Iraq, the Ministry of Finance, on Thursday to take action to prevent increasing the persistence of high monthly inflation.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the concerns of the international financial institutions of high rates of inflation, monthly and annual amounts which are under the control of the Central Bank of Iraq and any threat does not cause deterioration of the value of the Iraqi dinar."

Iraq has seen a rise in inflation for the month of July in 2011 compared to the same month of 2010 by 7.1% after it was last year's 2.4% due to higher prices, housing rent allowances.

He pointed out that "the crisis of the dollar and the rising prices of rents and higher wages for electricity and the main reasons behind the persistence of high inflation in the country."

He explained that "the Central Bank of successful political support in reducing the rate of inflation and reduction in line with demand and supply prices on the Iraq dinar and increase the monetary value."

Defines inflation as excessive in the general level of prices and rising incomes in cash or a component of cash income such as wages or profits as well as high costs and over-the creation of cash balances. And worried about a number of economists from the continuing high rates of inflation in the country in the absence of mechanisms to reduce height of the government institutions involved in the management of the economy in the country.

Wanan of Jafar, the Open: Peace Baghdadi

Edited by trooper
  • Upvote 1

hi all, i was posting 2 articles from that site this morning, and the bank was one of them , i may have got them mixed up, plz forgive me while i grab u the proper link, i apoligise, and ty for ur patience..BL

this is the actual link i dont know why its doin that, if u scroll down past the article the title is there to click on ...where it says other news of money and the economy, but just in case heres the untranslated link and im so sorry, for any confusion ive caused, http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/215456/

hi all, i was posting 2 articles from that site this morning, and the bank was one of them , i may have got them mixed up, plz forgive me while i grab u the proper link, i apoligise, and ty for ur patience..BL

this is the actual link i dont know why its doin that, if u scroll down past the article the title is there to click on ...where it says other news of money and the economy, but just in case heres the untranslated link and im so sorry, for any confusion ive caused, http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/215456/

this is so weird, it still takes u to the same page the wrong one, but the article is there if u look for it by title, and im sorry the link wont take u directly to the article, its not my doing if any of u try i think youll find the same prob, again i apoligise, search by title on the money or economy portion of the news site it is there i assure u, title is.....CBI confirms the value of the dinar is not affected by high inflation rates in the country

ty all ...BL

Here's the right link.. http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/259818/

Komaki haiti, Para, Money The World Bank called Bank of Iraq, the Ministry of Finance, on Thursday to take action to prevent increasing the persistence of high monthly inflation.

Iraq has seen a rise in inflation for the month of July in 2011 compared to the same month of 2010 by 7.1% after it was last year's 2.4% due to higher prices, housing rent allowances.

Wanan of Jafar, the Open: Peace Baghdadi

ty so much i dont know why mines doin it like that, maybe that was the actual day i saved the site to my favs i dunno but your link went right to it mine wont, ty again, i really apoligise for not haveing the correct link, right site, wrong art. sorry....BL

well for starters...this one line here is pretty big among others..........

The World Bank called Bank of Iraq, the Ministry of Finance, on Thursday to take action to prevent increasing the persistence of high monthly inflation

........................... even the world bank is jumping into the mix and putting pressure on them to get it done before inflation eats them up...just my 2 dinars...BL

Edited by BondLady
  • Upvote 6

my pleasure alex, and lacey, and ty so much, ........ it is a pretty big thing id think for the world bank to call up the cbi and the minister of finance and tell them there about to go red line on inflation imo..... to take action to prevent increasing the persistence of high monthly inflation.................

The World Bank called Bank of Iraq, the Ministry of Finance, on Thursday to take action to prevent increasing the persistence of high monthly inflation

• Upvote 2

my pleasure alex, and lacey, and ty so much, ........ it is a pretty big thing id think for the world bank to call up the cbi and the minister of finance and tell them there about to go red line on inflation imo..... to take action to prevent increasing the persistence of high monthly inflation.................

Thanks for you tireless efforts, I appreciate your angle on the articles. :D goooo rrrrvvvv!!!! :D

• Upvote 2

The link article is different from the one posted.. ? Or am I just special.

im sorry i dont know why its doing that i even deleted the link in my favorites an saved the page it still takes me to the same 1 but trooper posted the same one and his link goes right to it, same site if u scroll down in the money and economy part look for the title it is there and again its out of my control dunno whats up, maybe i need to delete history...sorry BL

The link article is different from the one posted.. ? Or am I just special.

heres troopers link again i am so sorry, http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/259818/

Thanks for you tireless efforts, I appreciate your angle on the articles. :D goooo rrrrvvvv!!!! :D

ty kindly, trully..BL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yea...it is definitely the wrong link....I can't find this article anywhere on that site. ... I read nothing in this article I didn't already know, and have read before. Sounds like "old news" to me. Can someone tell me what is so great in this article I may have missed, and we have not read before? Anyone?blink.gif

You seem perturbed by something? tongue.gif We have been advancing forward in this investment by huge leaps in the past 6 months, probably more so than in the past 6 years.

The fact that the world bank is getting involved due to the inflationary pressures is huge. You'll have a smile on your face soon! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2