Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Refresh....Refresh....Refresh

Refresh......wait.....wait.....Refresh

WHO'S WITH ME.....

makeitrain

Not me....been through it too many times. There are still things that need to be accomplished. Relax, get some sleep and wait until HCL is passed and chap 7 lifted...then you can hit the refresh button with good reason. We can possibly start to get excited next week when parliament reconvenes...don't get caught up in all the hype, just follow the news.

Refresh......wait.....wait.....Refresh

WHO'S WITH ME.....

makeitrain

Not me....been through it too many times. There are still things that need to be accomplished. Relax, get some sleep and wait until HCL is passed and chap 7 lifted...then you can hit the refresh button with good reason. We can possibly start to get excited next week when parliament reconvenes...don't get caught up in all the hype, just follow the news.

• Upvote 1

Awwwwwe Jeeeezzzz. Not this song and dance again!!!

If it were true (AND IT IS) that energy follows thought (AND IT DOES) then what does that say about the energy you are putting forth in making/attracting the RV????

Namaste!

Edited by DinarC

I think you may have missed a few things 2 weeks ago there was an article that came which stated Allawi's Executive position would begin Sept. 1st, another article same day actually said tax and tariff would begin also Sept. 1st

Allawi's position start would implement the Erbil Agreement and the HCL is part of Erbil, it was the same HCL that Parliament had approved already and the House needed to amend something to benefit the Kurds....tax and tariff means internationally traded now and well wouldn't you know it the U.S. Treasury removed all sanctions for importing and exporting in and out of Iraq by American's today and revoked the provisions of any and all previous executive orders pertaining to Iraq.

this past, Sunday there was an article that Maliki officially announced Obeidi as the minister of Defense, it was out on the site we took a copy of it then it disappeared like 10 minutes later the article is still posted on this forum though...

this past, Monday there was an article that was posted on this forum and the link is still active which announced the National Alliance implemented Baddgah as the minister of interior...

So all systems go, we are seated, implemented, import/exportable, taxable, and international...RV can happen anytime!!

I'm just not refreshing all night for it!! lol, life still rolls on!!

• Upvote 2

Joe Schmoe quit hitting the snooze, time to get up and get going. LIFE IS WAITING FOR YOU!!!

Namaste!

Edited by DinarC

Awwwwwe Jeeeezzzz. Not this song and dance again!!!

If it were true (AND IT IS) that energy follows thought (AND IT DOES) then what does that say about the energy you are putting forth in making/attracting the RV????

Namaste!

Joe Schmoe quit hitting the snooze, time to get up and get going. LIFE IS WAITING FOR YOU!!!

Namaste!

Um.....ok.

No offense DinarC, but I can never follow your posts. I have no clue what you are talking about in either of the above posts. Maybe my energy is in the wrong place and that is why I don't understand? LOL. ;)

I think you may have missed a few things 2 weeks ago there was an article that came which stated Allawi's Executive position would begin Sept. 1st, another article same day actually said tax and tariff would begin also Sept. 1st

Allawi's position start would implement the Erbil Agreement and the HCL is part of Erbil, it was the same HCL that Parliament had approved already and the House needed to amend something to benefit the Kurds....tax and tariff means internationally traded now and well wouldn't you know it the U.S. Treasury removed all sanctions for importing and exporting in and out of Iraq by American's today and revoked the provisions of any and all previous executive orders pertaining to Iraq.

this past, Sunday there was an article that Maliki officially announced Obeidi as the minister of Defense, it was out on the site we took a copy of it then it disappeared like 10 minutes later the article is still posted on this forum though...

this past, Monday there was an article that was posted on this forum and the link is still active which announced the National Alliance implemented Baddgah as the minister of interior...

So all systems go, we are seated, implemented, import/exportable, taxable, and international...RV can happen anytime!!

I'm just not refreshing all night for it!! lol, life still rolls on!!

I appreciate your stance SurfingtheDinarWave, but I think you are overly optimistic. They are still not officially out of chap 7 and they cannot officially be done with the Ebril agreement until HCL is voted in (also what about article 140?). HCL is scheduled to be go before parliament next week and keep in mind their weekend starts today (Friday). So to think it will RV today or this weekend is a stretch. Don't get me wrong I WANT it to....I just don't see it happening until late next week at the earliest and more likely we are at least 2 weeks out. In regards to the tariff laws, they have said the same thing about these laws in the past. It is a common misunderstanding on these forums, but you don't have to have internationally tradeable currency to tax imports and exports....they simply tax them in dollars or dinars.

It's just my opinion, but I think these new laws are a great sign and likely the result of the government and the CBI pushing things forward to put pressure on Maliki. He doesn't want to give up power, so when they create laws like the new ones that are being implemented, I think the government as a whole is trying to force his hand and putting pressure on him to give up control so that they CAN move forward with some of these things.

Take it or leave it...just my two cents.

Um.....ok.

No offense DinarC, but I can never follow your posts. I have no clue what you are talking about in either of the above posts. Maybe my energy is in the wrong place and that is why I don't understand? LOL. ;)

According to the law of attraction, like attracts like. So if you are constantly sitting there hitting the refresh button, you are telling the universe "Come on already, I really need this!" Which sounds like you are putting out the right message, but actually you are putting out the message that you LACK the money the RV will bring...so the universe sends you more of what you have. By being anxious and really wanting it, you are actually pushing it away. It would be better to hold the idea that you already have the money and to be thankful for it because abundance attracts abundance.

Hope that clears it up a bit. Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe energy used to follow thought, too many lazy bastards in this world today....

Screw that I'm going golfing!

Great advice. I remember getting up at 2 am every weekend a few years ago because, "it's going to happen tonight"

I laugh at myself now for doing it but won't fall for that routine again.

I'm with you. Go play golf or go fishing.

It will happen when it happens!!!!!

• Thanks 1