Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE.com Notice of redenomination??

Huntersailer

First of all, welcome to the neighborhood. It is really great to have you as our guest and new member. Don't let people of low character ruin your experience here. There are many more good people than bad (that is why you received all the positive marks). Anytime you have a question about "ANYTHING", you ask it. That is why we are here. Again, welcome, hope to hear more from you.

Actually, I have seen a reference to 2003 somewhere in the archives, and I have seen sporatic references since 2004 when I first invested. I guess I am learning patience if nothing else.

Thanks for that info, and bringing me up to date.

Those additional days don't surprise me..

I have tried to research as far back as I can find articles, but am fairly new to the game...

Still, it's not over, until it's over..

I greatly appreciate both of your replies. But other than insulting me, you have provided no information to answer my questions. If you can't say anything worthwhile then don't say anything at all. Keep your insults and snide remarks to yourself. I asked a legitimate question, and got **** on. People of your caliber don't deserve to even post. Thanks again!!

Things Change!

Thanks for that info, and bringing me up to date.

Those additional days don't surprise me..

I have tried to research as far back as I can find articles, but am fairly new to the game...

Still, it's not over, until it's over..

I actually stumbled across the info in a document that I read on the United Nations website, or maybe it was on the IMF's history of nations. Anyway, I agree, it's NOT over till its over. I still have a great feeling about this investment. I look at it this way: The longer it takes to RV the Dinar, the more time that Iraq has to put it's infrastructure back in place. This isn't just about oil. They have Sulpher, Natural Gas deposits, Gold, Silver, and lets not forget the crops they have the potential to export. It is a long ways off from hearing the "fat lady sing" in Iraq. I am just as ready as everyone else for this to be over, but there is an argument to be made for waiting. God bless.