Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh man, I'm going to get bashed........

magicchris

Hi Folks,

Not looking to get bashed her(although I know it is inevitable) but just coming to realization after watching/reading the news for some time now.

Facts are, Iraq has been nonexistent in the media for quite some time, but is recently coming more and more into play as our budget/deficit/spending are coming into play in the elections, Iraq/Afghanistan is becoming more and more prominent. Trillions spent.

Folks, I work very hard every day in my day job and I read this Iraqi dinar stuff all the time. I have been a believer in the “smoke screen” theory for the majority of the time, but the evidence has become quite compelling.

This is a country that we invaded to get rid of a dictator that “supposedly” was a part of our attacks. Whether that is true or not is up to you, I’m not here to debate that. But the fact of the matter in my opinion is we are helping to rebuild a country that was the start of a region rebuilding program(Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Syria……). Having a democracy across that region is in my opinion much more important to our security and the security of the world then this revalue that we all hope for. If I recall correctly they just advertised they brought a big jet full of Libyan dinar out of Europe to the region. Will this be the next IQD revalue the next online group will hope for? I'm sure okie and the like can make it sound that way.

I have come to believe that, the IQD will RD and the new lower denoms will be worth the same as the notes we all hold (3 zeros) until they are removed from circulation.

Will I sell…..well no, I only invested what I would spend on 2 weeks in Disney with my family, and I hope I’m wrong. But my eyes are opening WIDE.

Go ahead bash away……..

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

No bashing from me. I too am on the side of a RD/RV move. Even if that does happen I have high hopes that we will all make money still. The people who bash are reacting to the fear of reality. I am not leaving the RV scenario out, I think there is a small chance it is smoke and/or not all of the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ok.. think of it this way if the CBi came out with articles saying they were going to RV that would give terrorists time to hoard dinar as well as people to, come out and say bluntly we will Revalue that will not happen. Now, for the to recycle the same old articles using an RD tactic is actually a brilliant idea because they dont want this getting out. It makes perfect sense bash ME if you want but this makes more sense you ave to understand this country is very corrupt why didnt they just R/D AKA LOP years ago I'lltell you why because they have other options.. options that other counties did not have for instance its been told Turkey at the time Lopped the six zeroes because they had major hyper inflation also they didnt have the reserves to back the Lira at the time. Now, IMO Iraq is totally differnt from Turkey they have studied Brazil and Turkey they have stated that but they haven't stated they will follow the exact protocol from them. They said we have a lot to learn from these 2 countries. You can read it as you wish I'm not looking to the articles they put out because ill say 90% of it are lies rememebr germany??? whats different from them its all propaganda. Why would a country that is trying to get back on the map that is vast in oil, gold, natural gas etc. LOP????? why?????

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

ok.. think of it this way if the CBi came out with articles saying they were going to RV that would give terrorists time to hoard dinar as well as people to, come out and say bluntly we will Revalue that will not happen. Now, for the to recycle the same old articles using an RD tactic is actually a brilliant idea because they dont want this getting out. It makes perfect sense bash ME if you want but this makes more sense you ave to understand this country is very corrupt why didnt they just R/D AKA LOP years ago I'lltell you why because they have other options.. options that other counties did not have for instance its been told Turkey at the time Lopped the six zeroes because they had major hyper inflation also they didnt have the reserves to back the Lira at the time. Now, IMO Iraq is totally differnt from Turkey they have studied Brazil and Turkey they have stated that but they haven't stated they will follow the exact protocol from them. They said we have a lot to learn from these 2 countries. You can read it as you wish I'm not looking to the articles they put out because ill say 90% of it are lies rememebr germany??? whats different from them its all propaganda. Why would a country that is trying to get back on the map that is vast in oil, gold, natural gas etc. LOP????? why?????

29 trillion bills. That is a serious issue.

• Upvote 2

29 trillion bills. That is a serious issue.

yes, i understand that but have they been decreasing that over the years what are they telling us that is truth do we even know what the truth is that Iraq feeds us outsiders I mean i dunno you have to look at all points. Corruption is very rampant especially in the media.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Easy, I have always respected and admired your optimism. But one of the things that stick in my mind, is....The articles that come out to me seem to point to a R/D. now do I hope that I’m wrong, well of course I do.

But, the companies that are in Iraq now, the security, cellular, oil…..the really major dollar/IQD makers……well, they put in $1.00 that is $1.00 of investment, if they RD it is still $1.00 because it is not in IQD. They are not building there towers, refineries security in IQD. And if they are then it is still equal dollars/euro./….. For these major companies, this is already factored in, and just like our $25.00 is worth $25K(rounded obviously) so is their’s and they know that.

Man…..I hope I’m wrong

Edited by magicchris
  • Upvote 2

They won't lop. For them to lop will not put them in a position to compete with kuwait, and the arabs. They cannot make their currency valuable and powerful with a lop. It's all propaganda just like Sahabbi stated himself. It will revalue, and we will make a lot of money. If I were the loppers, and the negativity people on this site, and else where, I would just go sell my dinar and move on. I will be holding onto mine. Watch for the RV coming soon, and pay no mind to the nay sayers, because they do not know what they are talking about. In my opinion, not as intelligent as they think they are.

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

my belief is the negative stuff is to keep the number of buyers down. This is a perfect time for the RV... many people are trying to save face and something like this would make Cheney and Bush and even Obama look like geniuses... right at September 11 and as books are coming out and all this budget stuff and a jobs bill etc.

Iraq still has lots of oil and resources and we didn't go in there to fail....

My personal politics on the world are much different from most as a chronic researcher and idealist but setting aside my own contrarian beliefs about the official stories of 911 and Iraq....

It makes perfect sense to combine many goals simultaneously here...and even though we the common folks stand to make a nice chunk of change the real players will be making a killing beyond our imagination and that money is projections well into the future...

We serve a great cover for that....

On one hand we will be taxed and it will fill up the coffers and pay for the war and erase that criticism... On the other hand, we become the story and what I mean by that is a 5000 word essay I don't care to get into.

This is a turning point for globalism and it will bring it in with a shiny bang,

One last note, do people know what a trillion is?

If you were to walk around counting to a trillion... 1...2....3....4... it would take you 64,000 years,,,

So while others in contracting and nation building are talking trillions...

Our piece of the pie is billions... a small price to pay for the greatest publicity a war will ever receive...

My opinion... I could be wrong...

• Upvote 2

Why do they keep selling them ? I have heard those lies that they dont anymore but they do. There are so many lies connected with this game that are being told by the people that are already proffiting of the dinar it is unreal. Their house of cards will soon tumble down. They will still be the winners. They took the money

Hi Folks,

Not looking to get bashed her(although I know it is inevitable) but just coming to realization after watching/reading the news for some time now.

Facts are, Iraq has been nonexistent in the media for quite some time, but is recently coming more and more into play as our budget/deficit/spending are coming into play in the elections, Iraq/Afghanistan is becoming more and more prominent. Trillions spent.

Folks, I work very hard every day in my day job and I read this Iraqi dinar stuff all the time. I have been a believer in the “smoke screen” theory for the majority of the time, but the evidence has become quite compelling.

This is a country that we invaded to get rid of a dictator that “supposedly” was a part of our attacks. Whether that is true or not is up to you, I’m not here to debate that. But the fact of the matter in my opinion is we are helping to rebuild a country that was the start of a region rebuilding program(Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Syria……). Having a democracy across that region is in my opinion much more important to our security and the security of the world then this revalue that we all hope for. If I recall correctly they just advertised they brought a big jet full of Libyan dinar out of Europe to the region. Will this be the next IQD revalue the next online group will hope for? I'm sure okie and the like can make it sound that way.

Many of these countries probably wont have a democracy. Libya we have absolutly no say or control on the ground. They say their putting in a muslum government.

I have come to believe that, the IQD will RD and the new lower denoms will be worth the same as the notes we all hold (3 zeros) until they are removed from circulation.

Will I sell…..well no, I only invested what I would spend on 2 weeks in Disney with my family, and I hope I’m wrong. But my eyes are opening WIDE.

Go ahead bash away……..

Why do they keep selling them ? I have heard those lies that they dont anymore but they do. There are so many lies connected with this game that are being told by the people that are already proffiting of the dinar it is unreal. Their house of cards will soon tumble down. They will still be the winners. They took the money

Your right....they keep selling them and keep printing them and the financials indicate the currency in circulation has been steadily climbing since 2002.....

No signs of stopping that.....YET.....would love to see those numbers tumble but it hasent done that yet...

• Upvote 1

my belief is the negative stuff is to keep the number of buyers down. This is a perfect time for the RV... many people are trying to save face and something like this would make Cheney and Bush and even Obama look like geniuses... right at September 11 and as books are coming out and all this budget stuff and a jobs bill etc.

Iraq still has lots of oil and resources and we didn't go in there to fail....

My personal politics on the world are much different from most as a chronic researcher and idealist but setting aside my own contrarian beliefs about the official stories of 911 and Iraq....

It makes perfect sense to combine many goals simultaneously here...and even though we the common folks stand to make a nice chunk of change the real players will be making a killing beyond our imagination and that money is projections well into the future...

We serve a great cover for that....

On one hand we will be taxed and it will fill up the coffers and pay for the war and erase that criticism... On the other hand, we become the story and what I mean by that is a 5000 word essay I don't care to get into.

This is a turning point for globalism and it will bring it in with a shiny bang,

One last note, do people know what a trillion is?

If you were to walk around counting to a trillion... 1...2....3....4... it would take you 64,000 years,,,

So while others in contracting and nation building are talking trillions...

Our piece of the pie is billions... a small price to pay for the greatest publicity a war will ever receive...

My opinion... I could be wrong...

Mmm! Pie!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They won't lop. For them to lop will not put them in a position to compete with kuwait, and the arabs. They cannot make their currency valuable and powerful with a lop. It's all propaganda just like Sahabbi stated himself. It will revalue, and we will make a lot of money. If I were the loppers, and the negativity people on this site, and else where, I would just go sell my dinar and move on. I will be holding onto mine. Watch for the RV coming soon, and pay no mind to the nay sayers, because they do not know what they are talking about. In my opinion, not as intelligent as they think they are.

You keep saying we are not intelligent and that it will RV and we will all make alot of money but you have still yet to provide anything to back up those statements. If you believe that it will RV then thats fine but to call us stupid for not blindly believing what you do when all the evidence clearly points to a RD is kind of silly.

Iraq can RD and then bring their exchange rate in line with or above Kuwait. There goes your argument.

The word propaganda isn't taboo in most parts of the world as it is in the US. It simply means an education campaign. There goes your other argument.

If you really want to be taken seriously then please attempt to explain how Iraq can RV to 3.00 overnight with 30 trillion physical dinar in circulation. That would make the physical dinar alone worth 90 trillion USD which is more than all the currency in circulation on the planet. If you want to say that naysayers dont know what they are talking about then please prove it otherwise it becomes clear that it is you who dont have a clue what you are talking about.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

yes, i understand that but have they been decreasing that over the years what are they telling us that is truth do we even know what the truth is that Iraq feeds us outsiders I mean i dunno you have to look at all points. Corruption is very rampant especially in the media.

There is nothing that supports your statement that the have been decreasing the amount of dinar in circulation. Everything available actually points to the amount of dinar increasing every year.

The only item that has come out about there being any decrease was one about the 70% reduction of liquidity, but when you read the article there was not even one dinar removed from the system because the liquidity that they 'removed' was re-injected in the form of loan able monies.

You want to compare Iraq to Kuwait? Why not compare their monetary system sizes. Kuwait has an M2 of 26.5 BILLION dinar (LINK) and Iraq has a stated M2 of about 62.3 TRILLION (LINK).

That gives Iraq a 235,000% larger monetary base (liability) than Kuwait has, and you think there is no chance of a redenomination (lop)?

Oh, and propaganda is not always a negative thing. People in the US are used to it being referred to that way, which is probably why Shabibi seemed to try and find another word to use to get his point across.

There is nothing that supports your statement that the have been decreasing the amount of dinar in circulation. Everything available actually points to the amount of dinar increasing every year.

The only item that has come out about there being any decrease was one about the 70% reduction of liquidity, but when you read the article there was not even one dinar removed from the system because the liquidity that they 'removed' was re-injected in the form of loan able monies.

You want to compare Iraq to Kuwait? Why not compare their monetary system sizes. Kuwait has an M2 of 26.5 BILLION dinar (LINK) and Iraq has a stated M2 of about 62.3 TRILLION (LINK).

That gives Iraq a 235,000% larger monetary base (liability) than Kuwait has, and you think there is no chance of a redenomination (lop)?

Oh, and propaganda is not always a negative thing. People in the US are used to it being referred to that way, which is probably why Shabibi seemed to try and find another word to use to get his point across.

Damn the facts, it's all "smoke&mirrors", dontcha' know.... :rolleyes:

Bank excludes revaluation by deleting three zeros

On: Saturday 03/09/2011 10:18

Baghdad (news) .. The director of the Association of private banks Abdul Aziz Hassoun that the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency is simply a modification of the categories of cash and is not intended to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar or other currencies, pointing out that the strengthening of the currency comes through security and stability and increasing domestic production in the country.

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=19429

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I kinda take it equivalent to stock market talk. When a CEO makes the statement, "we are strong financially and our future looks bright," meanwhile he and all insider trades are dumping their stock, that means the ship is going down. But when they say nothing making all outside traders shaky on the stock and jump ship, while all the insiders are buying up their own stock like crazy that means something is going to happen... Worst case scenario is we break even.