Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My jaw just dropped...

TaintedBulge

can I request everyone on the internet to STOP using the NON WORD "Prolly?" Please... It is not a word and it is teaching people horrible English. Are you saving time by dropping 2 letters from the word "probably?"

I'll stop using prolly, thot, thru, plp, omg, brb, ect. when everyone else over the age of 4 stops saying dinin, counin, shounin, and stunan.

• Upvote 1

can I request everyone on the internet to STOP using the NON WORD "Prolly?" Please... It is not a word and it is teaching people horrible English. Are you saving time by dropping 2 letters from the word "probably?"

I'll stop using prolly, thot, thru, plp, omg, brb, ect. when everyone else over the age of 4 stops saying dinin, counin, shounin, and stunan.

Dang! My ******* shunary don't have those words.

Oh, I ain't ebber going to give up "thru!"

* Censored word!

Edited by Markinsa
Language: Please Read DinarVet Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1

Dang! My ******* shunary don't have those words.

Oh, I ain't ebber going to give up "thru!"

* Censored word!

I was also going to suggest that as the self appointed forum grammarian they might lower their tension level by recounting and refolding their plastic shopping bag collection.

Edited by Markinsa
Language in Quote

I was also going to suggest that as the self appointed forum grammarian they might lower their tension level by recounting and refolding their plastic shopping bag collection.

I bought a neat-o stuff-bag designed, made-for, and manufactured and sold for, too, ramming plastic bags into. Way cool! You pull 'em out the bottom end for reuse. Cooler than cool. And I think it was PROLLY advertised on TV!

No folding for me! My mother, howebber, on da udder hand, I think she actually LIKES to fold the dang things!

Hmm? Just 6.16 and 8.23?

Well, OK.

I think I can PROLLY accept that.

good numbers cause my birhday is 8-23

come on dude get a life you cant tell or request grown ppl to stop using those phrases it is what it is you do no that dont u?????

• Upvote 2

I bought a neat-o stuff-bag designed, made-for, and manufactured and sold for, too, ramming plastic bags into. Way cool! You pull 'em out the bottom end for reuse. Cooler than cool. And I think it was PROLLY advertised on TV!

No folding for me! My mother, howebber, on da udder hand, I think she actually LIKES to fold the dang things!

Yup!! Yer write. Prolly is a prudy gud werd. I thimk we should use it more offen. I kno I prolly am.

good numbers cause my birhday is 8-23

come on dude get a life you cant tell or request grown ppl to stop using those phrases it is what it is you do no that dont u?????

Dude, I was dissin' the substitute english teacher that popped up on radar.

Edited by mcuman

I hope we don't have to wait this long to see the RV !!! He looks soooooo tired. Maybe this is OKIE !! All knowing and foreseeing...........tongue.gif

... and don't forget that part that he is around 800 yrs. old(you Star Wars buff will know)... heck, I don't wanna be waiting around that long for an RV... no way in h*ll! laugh.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

I think UR prolly rite.

Sept 7@ $2.56 Premonition Dream

WHOA! That really sounds GUD!

Okie is Gary Busey.

Can you document that?

post='647263']

Does anyone have a clue what this thread is about??? laugh.giflaugh.gif

I think it took a right turn and went into another direction after the say 5th thru the 10th post!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

You guys are a mess!! laugh.gif[/size]

Are you lost? Just go down the hall. Two doors on your left.

[justuntin916] DR. T: O.K. here we go. The rate is from the UST between 6.16 and 8.23, being activated after 2:00 A.M.

like Okie mentioned, the bank out west is making arrangements for transactions as we speak. Yes, they are open for this one.

Now don't go asking a thousand questions, just take that and watch it play out. I've tried to share information with you all and some seem to take the liberty of challenging it.

Well, that's o.k., but I have been hunting too hard to go through the particulars. Just watch

I hate the pump and stump.. But my god guys/gals... Wouldnt that be freakin awesome... Prolly wont happen but just thought id share..

Ok.. Well .. Lets just say I worked at Bank of The West for 5 years and still have plenty of contacts at that bank. Regional Managers, Branch Managers, Invest Rep, ect

IF bank out west = Bank of The West .... I can assure you that this is false information..

I talked to all my contacts at the bank and they are not preparing for transactions... Why do people have to make up information.. Just give us the facts!!!

~Nate

• Upvote 1

if one dinars was to rv to 8.23........ how do they make change when someone buys something at 36 cents ...that would be alot of different small coins ... if they are smart .. and they have set up there financial sector with the help of the best in the business .. the united states ... i would think the best thing they could do was use our system .. breaking the dinar down in tenths .. .. like the dollar....

the decimal system .. american standard is the best way to go 100dinar note..50 dinar note....20 dinar note...10 dinar note ...,,5 dinars note...1 dinar note.or coin ....1/2.dinar coin...1/4 dinar .coin...1/10th.dinar coin ... 1/100th ..dinar. coin .... 8.23 would make no sense at all .... american standard digital system is the way to go .. you just add more currency as your economy grows ..

As soon as you quote an improbably rate you lose me. This is an amazing opportunity but that doesn't mean it's outside of the realm of reality. Iraq still has to have two pennies to rub together after the revalue. Hope you are entertained by your own game, cause I'm not!

when iraq rvs .. they dont become broke without 2 pennys to rub together .. they become wealthy .. and their currency has a higher value ... i dont think they will rv for a lower rate .. and i think when they do rv its the final move for the currency and it will move to world tradable currency ...redeemable any where in the world .... so rv-ing does not take way their wealth it adds to it

if the us has a total of 1 trillion dollars of dinars .. and iraq sells them 1 trillion dollars worth of oil .. iraq gets one trillion dollars worth of dinars to use as they please .. it doesnt lose its value .. at that point iraq is that much richer .. this is why iraq has been signing bilateral agreements al over the world ..bilateral trade agreements .. and when the us treasury ,, has a trillion dollars worth of dinars in their foriegn reserves .. it gives the dollar more value .. . its going to be up to the imf .. as to how far they go monetising iraqs wealth .. it could go to a dollars .. .. that would be great for everyone who holds dinars .. including iraq