Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should Be Illegal

MGRMGRMBR

He Couldn't Buy A Vowel. :rolleyes:

Hey! Who Hit Me in the Back of the Head with a Banana Pancake ? :blink:

Mmmm Tasty ! :D

B)B)

Banana Pancakes, not just a fattening food, but a state of mind (and a weapon apparently)! :)

Good that you keep paper bags on hand. VERY wise. But you gotta understand just how it is so much easier to hit the quote button than to scroll further down the page so as to click the button it takes to enter a new message. The person might have been overly tired to go the distance. Or maybe just overly excited about entering a response, and couldn't wait. That enter-new-message button really is a L O N G way down the page.

What's even worse is the deuche-lord that quotes the 3 mile long post, then says nothing!!!! Off with his head! (or a -, I suppose)

• Upvote 2

I agree... they are criminals. What they are doing is no different then going online and hyping a stock so you buy it. Hopefully the authorities catch up with them. :angry:

You are correct. Any attempt at currency manipulation is illegal.

Why they have not been stopped is very strange.

Best bet is to just read the news, though take anything Saleh states as 99.9% baloney,

as he is the Minster of Disinformation.

• Downvote 1

You are correct. Any attempt at currency manipulation is illegal.

Why they have not been stopped is very strange.

Best bet is to just read the news, though take anything Saleh states as 99.9% baloney,

as he is the Minster of Disinformation.

Maybe because the Elites actually encourage Disinformation on the IRQ Dinar,since it confuses people and keeps them guessing as to what the next move will be.

Grow up!!!

This "illegal stuff" sounds like my teenager claiming he would sue police if they pulled him over without him speeding. He and you sound like your from the same liberal entitled generation...who strongly believes happiness is only possible if "everyone is happy."

Remember this sage piece of advise...it is not your job, right, or privilege to protect those who don't want it.

So get off your high horse and break free from others on here who scream the same stuff...just ignore what you don't believe. It's simple.

Finnaly, again from experience, we once let a single voice change our country in the 70's. Her name was Madeline Murry O'Hara. She yelled singularly about getting prayer out of schools. The remaining 95% of the country's professed christians (some 230,000,000 people) remained silent. And her crusade worked. My point is you, not liking what "you read" does NOT constitute a censorship of what I can read regardless if the gurus are right or wrong.

So there, now I will get off my high horse.

I could not have said it better!!!! +10 (If it were possible)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All:

The below postings should be illegal-it is absolutely criminal. There are people that are truly listening to these guys-just look at the garbage below. I would laugh if it and they weren’t just so pathetic. I have posted these updates in the past, but I won’t waste your time and or my time going forward.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I tend to agree with you. I hate to squash freedom of speech but some of these guru's have been wrong so many times that they should be banned. It's quite obvious that they are working a pumper agenda.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Really Alex....REALLY??? You needed to copy the whole thing???? You were the 2nd post for crying out loud!!! We could've guessed you were commenting on the giant post right above yours!!! Really???

Ok, breathing in a paper bag...I'll be ok, just give me a minute. :)

Everybody has their hang ups. Mine is when someone says "Really" 3 times in a short post. Or says LOL every 10 words. I Mean "Really!" " LOL". So Says..................DayTrader

There are laws that cover this. It is ilegal in every state to exploit the handicapped. Anybody following these guys have to be handicapped. Oh but there is the non suspecting that just found this and wonders if he should buy dinar or not. Then he realizes from these posts he has to do it now or it will be too late. Then they study up later and realize there are 2 types in this deal . Sucker and sellers

welcome to the club. sorry you had to get to this point of enlightenment the same way all the rest of us has. It just not fare, right? You should just jump right in and automatically know all there is to know and make your millions right? Sorry pal the world don't work like that. You have to do your due diligence just like all the rest. Yeah I know, it sucks right? If you don't want to do the work then maybe you are not ready for the rewards. After all, we all are rewarded by how much we put into something. Sorry if you want a free pass straight to happiness an all. Trust me it takes time and effort. Study, and find out for yourself who to believe and who not to believe! This investment is as much about learning as it is about getting rich!!! Life is like that wither we like it or not.

Peace.

• Upvote 1

Everybody has their hang ups. Mine is when someone says "Really" 3 times in a short post. Or says LOL every 10 words. I Mean "Really!" " LOL". So Says..................DayTrader

Or how about people who throw cigarette butts out their car window??? Or those who have albums full of self portraits of themselves on facebook?? Or people who bring their jeans to the dry cleaner! REALLY???? LOL.. ;)

Really Alex....REALLY??? You needed to copy the whole thing???? You were the 2nd post for crying out loud!!! We could've guessed you were commenting on the giant post right above yours!!! Really???

Ok, breathing in a paper bag...I'll be ok, just give me a minute. :)

Too funny!

Banana Pancakes, not just a fattening food, but a state of mind (and a weapon apparently)! :)

What's even worse is the deuche-lord that quotes the 3 mile long post, then says nothing!!!! Off with his head! (or a -, I suppose)

Yeah, I've seen that. And some peeps don't understand that you NEED to enter the text of a NEW message outside the QUOTE words. So I look for their message inside that long long quote box and find nothing. SOME PEOPLE!

I think I need a nanner pancake recipe. I suddenly have this craving. Weird.

Or how about people who throw cigarette butts out their car window??? Or those who have albums full of self portraits of themselves on facebook?? Or people who bring their jeans to the dry cleaner! REALLY???? LOL.. ;)

Back when I could hear it was people saying, ". . . you know," every few words that drove me crazy.

Or people who bring their jeans to the dry cleaner! REALLY???? LOL.. ;)

Seriously? Bringing ur Jeans to the Cleaners actually bothers People? :blink:

So that's Why I get Dirty Looks when I show up every week at the 1hr Martinizing place and take My Jeans off. :o

:D :D :D

• Upvote 1

This is becoming really tiresome. Granted you like everyone else is entitled to express an opinion, just as i am doing now. However, how many times in the past fortnight have we had similar posts about : okie, poppy2, tony, the GET team, blah blah blah. If you don't want to read them then MOVE ON! Additionally, you state quiet clearly that all these posts should be illegal....so.....that would include the post by the "GURU" Adam Montana?! What or when has Adam ever pumped us information? Anything I have read by Adam I have found to be honest and accurate. I don't lump Adam with the other so called "Gurus".. DO YOU? because by the way you have posted this then you obviously do. If you think that Adam should be lumped with the rest of them.. or you do not believe anything he has ever said, Why are you on this site?:angry: To everyone else sorry for my rant.

• Upvote 1

Grow up!!!

This "illegal stuff" sounds like my teenager claiming he would sue police if they pulled him over without him speeding. He and you sound like your from the same liberal entitled generation...who strongly believes happiness is only possible if "everyone is happy."

Remember this sage piece of advise...it is not your job, right, or privilege to protect those who don't want it.

So get off your high horse and break free from others on here who scream the same stuff...just ignore what you don't believe. It's simple.

Finnaly, again from experience, we once let a single voice change our country in the 70's. Her name was Madeline Murry O'Hara. She yelled singularly about getting prayer out of schools. The remaining 95% of the country's professed christians (some 230,000,000 people) remained silent. And her crusade worked. My point is you, not liking what "you read" does NOT constitute a censorship of what I can read regardless if the gurus are right or wrong.

So there, now I will get off my high horse.

Agreed, and let's get the government involved. They haven't screwed anything else up. As Carlos Mencia says De De Dee.