Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorsste BS

jtl

For those of you who get all excited when Enorsste comes into the chat room with his predictions I just want to remind you, and I have the logs saved, that when he first came around he was saying rv by Feb 7th! Then as the 7th approached he changed it to the 7th-12th, AND then on the 12th he said if it don't happen over the weekend which was the 13th and 14th that it would likely be after the elections. Now here we are at the ending of the weekend and low and behold he shows up and says it will be in the next 5 days!!!! When will it end? When will people quit getting so hyped up when he enters the room just to give a new date or range of dates because the last however many aren't panning out? He obviously don't have a clue!!!!!

I'm surprised to see you are VIP and you thought it worth your time to trash someone for sharing their opinion based on their research. I believe Enorestte presents his predictions as a logical conclusion to his research and not as a fact based on intel or some magic. I applaud him for his courage, his intellect, and his williness to leave himself open to ridicule by others.

Orleanian

Enorsste BS

jtl,

I am sorry but I have to disagree...this person has brought some informative views, shared his time and knowledge (not just timelines) and has actually assisted DV people with information that they would not have gained in any other location. It’s a sad state when someone makes a prediction that might be wrong or is not what someone wants to hear and people begin to bash them to the point that your Subject line calls him BS. In my opinion, if you can bring additional information to the table to dishonor a person who takes his time to share his knowledge, then my suggestion would be to bring your debate and information and share your knowledge and resources to credit yourself. There are some great points to be gained in the regular forum, the VIP forum, Adam and his book, some others on the site and the MOD’s and of course news sources on the web.

When I started this three years ago, I had no idea where to even begin with my research other than speaking to Iraqi's. Educate yourself with the luxury of the sources that we have today. Stay positive - it will be soon.......

Enorsste – thank you – please continue to share your knowledge.

Bad case of sour grapes if you ask me. Just a point from someone who neither has any sources nor has any intel to share, I appreciate the man's logic and his research and his "attempt" to make some sort of sense out of this . When someone is castigated for sharing their researched opinions to hopefully benefit the group there is definitely something wrong.

I believe Enorestte's conclusions are logical and that he researches them out thoroughly. I'm thankful he shares them with us and he always has a disclaimer in his statements, knowing full well there is to many unknowns for anyone to predict with any assurity of accuaracy. I believe his intellect, and integrity is to be admired and repected. NOT TRASHED, that's rude and totally inappropiate.

Selkirk...

One of the reasons why enorrste is popular is b/c he does base his information on research. He points out things we didn't pick up. If anything he has been very hopeful.

Since we are dealing with iraq and their way of thinking, anyone's research can be off a little just like everybody's so far. Better to have hope than to have nothing to look forward to! I believe the rv is real close as well. However, if it doesn't come for a few more months than so be it. I will still look forward to his research and i will also look forward to everyone's rumor. I feel bad that others feel it necessary to point out specific people just to make themselves feel better (no offense). There isn't anything that i'm aware of that is perfect.

However, everyone has said things that haven't panned out. I enjoy the peeps, i enjoy the mods, and i enjoy being apart of this historic exchange currency opportunity!!

Dazzleu

Edited by Dazzleu

For those of you who get all excited when Enorsste comes into the chat room with his predictions I just want to remind you, and I have the logs saved, that when he first came around he was saying rv by Feb 7th! Then as the 7th approached he changed it to the 7th-12th, AND then on the 12th he said if it don't happen over the weekend which was the 13th and 14th that it would likely be after the elections. Now here we are at the ending of the weekend and low and behold he shows up and says it will be in the next 5 days!!!! When will it end? When will people quit getting so hyped up when he enters the room just to give a new date or range of dates because the last however many aren't panning out? He obviously don't have a clue!!!!!

So if you don't like what he has to say, stop reading or use your own mind to research and enlighten all of us on the exact date the RV will happen and what it will be. Please let me know where all your posts are so I can review them.

i am an investor and i care about logical thoughout comments and out of the box thinking. fortunately enorrste supplies that. we are fortunate to have him come visit and talk. so that's my two cents. sometimes comments or things turn me off. i leave when they do. simple!

I think you should take your B.S. and attact those who predict rv dates based on their contacts such as medic and the rest of them. They are never correct, week after week. one excuse after the other. I prefer to listen to someone as Enorsste that takes the time to research links and takes the time to explain in detail so all can understand. Simply put apply that negitive energy to learning something ( take a few lessons from Enorsste, listen to what he has to say and you will have a better understanding of our investment ) GOOD LUCK keep it coming Enorsste

Now here we are at the ending of the weekend and low and behold he shows up and says it will be in the next 5 days!!!! When will it end? When will people quit getting so hyped up when he enters the room just to give a new date or range of dates because the last however many aren't panning out? He obviously don't have a clue!!!!!

It will end when the RV takes place. Enorsste has been a prudent judge of the situation and presents his thoughts in a logical way. The reason so many get excited about what he has to say is because of his well stated arguments.