Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JOEL 2:28-32 REGARDING VISIONS

chocolate1

I would love to share my son's experience because it was so beautiful and provided such a sense of peace. I lost my Dad in July of 2005 to occular melanoma, six months later I lost my mother inlaw to uterine cancer. At the same time my husband was undergoing extensive chemo for stage IV melanoma. He had been diagnosed a few months earlier with 8 tumors in his lungs. It was a time in our lives, that illness and death was consuming our family. My husband was the most amazing man. He was a true warrior when it came to his fight against that dreaded disease. When he was first diagnosed, the melanoma was already stage IV and the doctors only gave him a 20% chance to live 2 months. He lived eight years. He passed away, January 2010. My husband was an engineer and traveled nationally and internationally mostly building and working on cooling systems for refineries. One night while he was out of town, my son, Stanton, asked if he could sleep with me. Of course, I said "yes". When I was just about to doze off, He said, "Mom! Did I ever tell you I dreamed about going to Heaven?” I said no. He said " Mom, I went to heaven. I could look down and see all of you sleeping in you beds and I was up in Heaven. When I got up there, Grandpa (my dad) was there Mawma (my mother in-law) was there, Grandma Nan and Grandma Nan's husband." Grandma Nan and my Grandfather raised me until I was 10 years old. My Grandfather died when I was 10 and his loss was like losing my Father. I can't remember talking to Stanton, about my Grandfather. Grandma Nan died when he was 3. I asked him if he talked to my Grandfather and he said yes. He said, " he told me to tell you that he loves you very much." I asked him "what did he look like?" He replied, "he looks a lot like Granpa (my dad), just older." Then he said, " do you know all of the street are gold and the river s are gold?" " Grandpa and I went fishing on this big golden pond and Grandpa caught a huge silver fish, and all Grandpa and uncle George do is play golf and go fishing every day" He went on to ask me, " Do you know when you hurt yourself in Heaven, your skin heals it self, just like that! He said, that he and my neighbors son (who had died at the age of 17 of a horrible accident) had gone skating on a golden pond. Taylor, my neighbor's son had fallen down and hurt his arm and it healed just like that! He described a few other things like our dog Ziggy was in heaven and a few of my friends who had passed away. I also asked what did it smell like up there? He said "Cake". I asked him what kind of music do they have up there? He said, "wedding music".

I asked him "did you see God"? and he replied, "yes". I asked him did God talk to you? He said "yes" I asked what did he say to you? " He told me, " Stanton, your a lucky little boy, be worthy!" Now, I can tell you this. I truly believe my son went to heaven. There is no way at the age of six he could know all of these things. I have always prayed to and believed in God, but never beat the doors down to get to Church. I have 5 Children ages 34, 31, 24, 21 and 11. They all have different personalities and they all are good kids, but Stanton has such a sweet loving nature about him. I call him my little Angel. ( He looks like a little cherub)There is not a mean bone in his body and I thank God every day for him. I do believe God comes to our children because of the purness of their faith. (please forgive any typo's)

• Upvote 1

I had a dream that i was actually in the entraance of Hell itself these creatures were crawling above me on the sides of me and even below me the fear took me and i was terrified one of them grabbed me and started to take me and carried me on the ceiling and another was trying to rip my arm off of me these creature were deformed at first i thought they were some type of vampire in my dream but i then knew what they truly were demons. They laughed as they were trying to tear off my arm it actually hurt and i could feel the pain in my dream. I was so terrified the words came out of my mouth God SAVE ME!!!! then all of a sudden i saw a little patch of light kinda like when you leave a door open at night it was a sliver of light and i immediately broke free and jumped into this light and then immediately i was transferred to a chruch everyone was praying and i was right in front of a statue of Jesus christ it was so beautiful and i could see the forgiveness and compassion in this staues eyes. I then knew that God was tryin to give me a chance to repent and come back to him it lead me to believe i was on my way to HEll. Jesus christ is the true living GOD and he is so merciful he will love you no matter what even the non believers.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

I have really enjoyed reading all of this. It is refreshing to read about this than the pumping of the gurus. Kinda feels like I've been in a good service at church. Looking forward to reading more. Hope this finds you all having a wonderful day. :)

...i know-me too! It's like On-line fellowship! :)

Read Hebrews 10:25 my friend, step up to the plate. When the church doesn't do you right then you lead by example and love them out of their error. Coming out from amongst them is the opposite of what God has called us to do. If we really forgive people then we will forget the wrongs they've done to us. Remember Peter asked how many times shall we forgive a man? Jesus responded 70 X 7, it's a hyperbole, it's such a ridiculous answer there is ony one truth, FORGIVE. Another thing is if leadership in the church has harmed you don't broadcast it, that is taking the same spirit of Ham. I don't believe you want to be cursed.

willy1der: could you talk about that spirit of Ham subject and accompaying curse a little more please? Nver heard of it but i am interested. thanks

• Upvote 1

Read the entire chapter...not just the few verses you listed. Sort of gives a different take on it when one keeps everything in context.

Exactly! Joel 2 was fulfilled on Pentecost with the giving of the Holy Spirit. The dreams, and prophecies were related to the giving of revelation from the Lord.

Dog, I was there once, but now I'm trippin' on Jesus. You can too - it's a move you'd never regret. Ever!

Dreams can also be a communication from God. Like a parable. When the Holy Spirit shows up it can feel like you are tripping because some people don't understand.

Edited by Sam T