Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JOEL 2:28-32 REGARDING VISIONS

chocolate1

Today was a good day for this thread to be in here, I needed it! I had a dream just recently: I was sitting at the bedside of an elderly woman that was dying. I don't know who the

woman was but as I sat there I could hear her labored breathing and I knew she was very close to dying. At that point, she started shaking and then I saw a shape of light rise up from

her. As that shape rose, there was a lovely breeze that enveloped the room. I had at this time moved to the other side of the bed and as I kneeled there, all of a sudden there was a very

bright light that came toward my face and I heard the words " I SEE YOU". I felt love and awe at that second and knew that I had been touched by something so wonderful! I said

"I love you too, Grandma" and then I woke up crying. I have had 2 other similar dreams over the years and they were equally as beautiful. I am blessed.

I don't know what the immediate future holds for us. As families, as American citizens, but I am feeling a little grief that what I have known in my lifetime is and has been

shifting away ever so subtly. I hope we can turn things around before it is too late :~)

Interesting that this topic came up. I don't ever remember my dreams, but in my dream last night I was at a hospital and seeing a fertility Dr AND my teeth kept falling out (like 3 of them). CRAZY! I googled it, but I don't like to go on sites that promote astrology or new age stuff. So, I'm stumped. unsure.gif

I usually go with something basic. It 'could' just mean you should be paying more attention to nutrition, laying off junk food and soda's, having a more sensible diet, fruits, vegetables, etc., drinking water, brushing the teeth, taking multivitamins, supplements, some extra calcium (if you are pregnant or will be, children tend to take nutrition and calcium from the mother for growth). Anyway, take it for what it's worth. Peace.

I've had another dream that someone may be able to interpret. I'm walking down the street and one in four persons in each yard come down to greet me. These greeters you can see through.

In a kind of related story.

A few years back I all but died in the emergency room. I had been bleeding out and crashed. Many people prayed around me, I then saw a shadow form, it was the image of Jesus, but like he was behind a sheet with a bright light reflecting his image on to it. Anyway as the image appeared I felt a great warmth move from the top of my head like a slow wave down to my feet. My blood pressure went back to normal and my bleedeing stopped. The Doctors could not find any reason why I was bleeding after that, I was completley cured.

of the posts I've been reading in this thread, you seem to have something tangible going on with God and the universe, does your family (aunt, uncle, grandparent) have this kind of connect? just curious, I think it's sometimes a generational or lineage thing. For instance, I've friends that are Cherokee indians that have an uncanny awareness and sense with the universe, it's almost scary. :lol: I had a grandparent that was very intuitive and 'connected' with spirituality (this person used to have dreams and they dreamt here in the U.S. their son was injured in the war at the same moment it happened overseas). This type of relationship, intuition, whatever, seemed to skip a generation. I've had a few dreams and just journal them. Anyway, it's an interesting topic. Peace!

Well, here is another dream i had....come to find out after wards that many others have had this type of dream.

1) In 2003 I dreamed I was looking out the window of my bedroom. I looked all around into the sky and noticed the sky was unusually blue every where i looked except with no clouds. A very different and beautiful blue---different than the normal blue color of a clear day. I thought to myself, 'wow, that sure is a peculiar blue for the sky today, but man is it awesome!' I began to look higher up the sky and tried to find a cloud, or a bird or something to contrast the unusually blue sky. Than, what i saw made me freeze with fright! I was looking at the very 'tip' of what i thought was the sky, but it turned out the tip was the gigantic end of a huge tidal wave!! I immediately understood what was happening. I was in San Diego, CA at the time.

2) More recently, in 2010, I dreamed i was in my non-coastal home town here in California. It had just been devastated by a tidal wave! Everywhere i looked-our town was covered with beach sand. There was devastation everywhere and so much of the natural geography and topography had been changed. I woke up sweating.

• Upvote 1

of the posts I've been reading in this thread, you seem to have something tangible going on with God and the universe, does your family (aunt, uncle, grandparent) have this kind of connect? just curious, I think it's sometimes a generational or lineage thing. For instance, I've friends that are Cherokee indians that have an uncanny awareness and sense with the universe, it's almost scary. :lol: I had a grandparent that was very intuitive and 'connected' with spirituality (this person used to have dreams and they dreamt here in the U.S. their son was injured in the war at the same moment it happened overseas). This type of relationship, intuition, whatever, seemed to skip a generation. I've had a few dreams and just journal them. Anyway, it's an interesting topic. Peace!

Yes, my Aunt has had a lot of dreams come true and we yes are part Cherokee.

• Upvote 1

it is sad that several people here have claimed to be Christians and have not told about any experiences that they have encountered in their relationship with God.If you are ashamed of him in front of man,He will be ashamed of you to His Father. I was a little excited that post was started,expecting to see people tell about experiences that could only be explained by having a relationship with Christ. I had some reserve about telling about a couple of experiences because the world will look at you as odd, well we are a peculiar people, chosen people,from the foundations of the earth,his elect. Many are called but few are chosen,broad is the road that leads to destruction,but straight and narrow is the road to Him, I have stumbled away from him because this world tries to conform you to it and the battle gets to be long and tiring at times,so without always seeking to stay in his presence you will fall into worldliness such as I have. He commanded us to come out from among them. There was a time that I witnessed to all that would listen only to be mocked and laughed at. Casting pearls before swine only to have it trampled under.I have heard His voice,have been physically touched by His spirit, have spoke in tongue, felt His Anointing, have danced in His Spirit,had His Spirit move thru me that felt like great bolts of electric, ran my hand thru His Spirit that I could actually feel with my fleshly hand,Washed in the Blood, for those who understand no need to explain,for those who do not understand there is a reason. Mock if you must, Christ is my savior,these are the things that He has filled my tool box with.

[

Edited by jray3775000
  • Upvote 4

it is sad that several people here have claimed to be Christians and have not told about any experiences that they have encountered in their relationship with God.If you are ashamed of him in front of man,He will be ashamed of you to His Father. I was a little excited that post was started,expecting to see people tell about experiences that could only be explained by having a relationship with Christ. I had some reserve about telling about a couple of experiences because the world will look at you as odd, well we are a peculiar people, chosen people,from the foundations of the earth,his elect. Many are called but few are chosen,broad is the road that leads to destruction,but straight and narrow is the road to Him, I have stumbled away from him because this world tries to conform you to it and the battle gets to be long and tiring at times,so without always seeking to stay in his presence you will fall into worldliness such as I have. He commanded us to come out from among them. There was a time that I witnessed to all that would listen only to be mocked and laughed at. Casting pearls before swine only to have it trampled under.I have heard His voice,have been physically touched by His spirit, have spoke in tongue, felt His Anointing, have danced in His Spirit,had His Spirit move thru me that felt like great bolts of electric, ran my hand thru His Spirit that I could actually feel with my fleshly hand,Washed in the Blood, for those who understand no need to explain,for those who do not understand there is a reason. Mock if you must, Christ is my savior,these are the things that He has filled my tool box with.

[

Good stuff, Brother. Maybe they have not recieved any visions or dreams, yet, or do not feel compelled to share at this time. I know two of the other visions i have had i will never disclose-that was something the good Lord gave for me and they were awesome. One thing i am convinced of after those two personal visions--one thing that i know, that i know, that I know--is that the G_d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Almighty Creator of the Universe and the Creator of our Spirit, Soul and Body, see's and hears every single thing that we do and say!! And no wonder He will bring us to account for what we say and do outside of His Word on that Day--unless we repent of it, and ask forgiveness.

Jesus Christ is alive!! He is not hanging on cross or buried in some tomb. He is risen, He is Alive and He rules as King in His Kingdom and only those that take up their cross and follow him will go to be with Him!

• Upvote 4

Good stuff, Brother. Maybe they have not recieved any visions or dreams, yet, or do not feel compelled to share at this time. I know two of the other visions i have had i will never disclose-that was something the good Lord gave for me and they were awesome. One thing i am convinced of after those two personal visions--one thing that i know, that i know, that I know--is that the G_d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Almighty Creator of the Universe and the Creator of our Spirit, Soul and Body, see's and hears every single thing that we do and say!! And no wonder He will bring us to account for what we say and do outside of His Word on that Day--unless we repent of it, and ask forgiveness.

Jesus Christ is alive!! He is not hanging on cross or buried in some tomb. He is risen, He is Alive and He rules as King in His Kingdom and only those that take up their cross and follow him will go to be with Him!

That which is flesh is flesh,that which is spirit is spirit, Jesus said you must be born again of the spirit.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you. It is not for people to know ALL things and it is not for people to share ALL things. There are personal messages intended for the individual alone and not for others. Discernment should be used when sharing information.

• Upvote 1

God granted me to see the risen glorified Christ in all His Fathers glory. His face shown bright as the noonday sun, not as sunlight, but love light....beyond expression in our language....I was dumbfounded, amazed, and in total awe.....but it gets better.....He then came to be one with me, as His Father is one with Him. As if possible the great power of His love and Spirit became exponentially stronger. A short description, yet rest assured Christ is risen and glorified, and still comes to those in humbleness, in the clouds of heaven, in the glory of God, His Father.

Churchianity has not liked my experience....laughed at, ridiculed, kicked out of many churches....so I say the heck with their hypocrisy and have come out from amongst them. I do not consider myself a religious person, but one who has "firsthand" seen and experienced the risen Christ, and have learned to walk with Him in peace. My daily prayer is that I never turn on another in the name of Christ, always remember where I came from, learn to forgive, and continously remain thankful for God and His Christ.

Call it what you may, but no one can stop the grand truth of "Christ in you, the hope of glory"...

Peace.

• Upvote 2

JOEL 2:28-32 NKJV

And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams,

Your young men shall see visions. 29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. 30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. 32 And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.

I think it is time i spoke about one of the three visions G_d gave me. I could go into detail about what is what-suffice it to say it was nuclear. it was here in my state. it scared the hell out of me for several weeks....

what is yours?

One question why did you leave the O out GOD??????????????

Fascinating interpretation. Especially because what I didn't mention in my post is that I'm in the process of phasing out of my current industry to go into full time bible study and ministry. Your thoughtfulness and attention to detail has definitely blessed me, thank you so much for taking the time to write.

God Bless you and your new endeavor, God will truly bless you. :D

http://www.carpenterstouch.org/

THIS IS NOT MINE SO, I PUT THE SITE ABOVE TO CREDIT THEM. YOU MAY WANT TO READ THIS...

Word of the Lord September 2011 and Beyond, Part 1 by Prophet Phyllis Ford

August 28, 2011 PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION

This is the time when you will have to look to me for everything from your food, necessities, instructions, life, survival to every aspect of circumstances because the further and further you go through this month the more uncertain some things will be come. You must carry hope to others because this is when they will need your encouragement, admonishment, loving rebuke, truth from My word, and compassion for others to reflect every aspect of me as you navigate through troubled times ahead. For I am the Lord and I am preparing great things in the very midst of this uncertainty, understand you must rule and reign, walk in power and dominion. My leaders must train and prepare others for the lean times and the abundant times ahead, says the Lord. So stand in your place of authority and walk in the fulfillment of your destiny. You must be prepared to follow instructions so that you will not open yourself up to any unnecessary cautions and warnings of fear that others might have coming upon them. You must be able to properly discern when trouble is coming upon the land.

So reach out your hand to render to others the hope that I have established in this hour. Seek me so that you may find me as you walk through the pages of My word for therein you will find the scriptures that define where you currently are and you will understand the reasons for the events that are occurring right now before you. Stand before my presence in love and strength, ready to fulfill the work of the Kingdom that must be done. For I am releasing instructions and writing out My plans in the hearts of My people and I am giving them the grace to endure and be patient because it is important that you take heed to My promptings and allow the discernment that I have placed in you to come forth.

I say to you now you must conquer new ground and possess new territory don’t be limited by what you see and hear from natural sources, but begin to move forward in that which I speak into your spirit. I have positioned you and placed you so that you can utilize the ability and wisdom that I have given you to raise above your circumstances and create that which you need for the time that you are in. For even as the worlds were framed by My word and they were created and shaped, so did My word also preserve a people and when the inhabitants were destroyed in a flood those who were chosen by me were saved. Take the hope that I have placed in you and bring forth the substances of things that are needed to preserve life in the midst of judgment and reform.

Hebrews 11:1-3 Amplified version Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation the title deed) of the things (we) hope for, being the proof of things (we) do not see and the conviction of their reality {faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses}. (2)For by {faith---trust and Holy fervor born of faith} the men of old had divine testimony borne to them and obtained a good report.(3)By faith we understand that the worlds (during successive ages) were framed (fashioned, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose) by the word of God, so that what we see was not made out of things which are visible.

I have drawn a line of demarcation and I am commanding My people to come up higher, move in closer, to become what I have called you to be. You will not have the time nor the longsuffering that I have given in times past—it is time to rise up to be a part of the kingdom of priests and the Holy nation that must come forth to fulfill your destiny in this hour. I will not allow compromise to be a part of that which I have called to represent my people. “Be ye Holy, for I am Holy” (1 Peter 1: 13-16) says the Lord as you will not be able to walk in the old excuses; carrying reasons that you behave a certain way because of this or that—this is a time of serious accountability. I am weighing words, actions, and trying hearts and reins. My assessment will be rendered on the basis of what I have called you to do, what you really desire in your heart to do; and the level of sincerity and purpose. My grace will be there to bring you through and even to lead you to deliverance and restoration. But if it does not lead you to change, it is not My grace. Many have debated the issue but my grace was never released to be used as a license to sin, nor was it given without the accountability of the truth of My word. This is a time for you to decide, you can no longer halt between two opinions for the time is coming that you will have to deal with occurring events as they happen that will shock you and even trouble you. You must be able to quickly obey and respond.

Declare your position of who you are and for that which you are accountable, even what I have purposed for you to do before the foundations of the earth. Many will look to criticize others even though they have fallen short of the assignments that I have placed before them. Seek me on how you can be more effective being what I have called you to and not just looking around you and assessing everything with great disdain. You can affect your surroundings; you can cause a greater impact upon that which you see, because the souls of men are waiting and inwardly crying out for redemption. Gather in the harvest, press into my presence and you will find a myriad of answers to the questions you seek.

Jude 23 Amplified version“{Strive to} save others, snatching (them) out of {the} fire; on others take pity {but} with fear, loathing even the garment spotted by the flesh and polluted by their sensuality. (Zechariah 3:2-4)

(I saw a series of visions some concerning the elements and begin to ask about these visions and the Lord said) The earthquake activity in the land has to do with the major shifts* in the atmosphere spiritually and physically in the heavens and in the earth. Every shift affects every occurrence. Things are changing rapidly from every aspect as a result of the sins of the nations, evil treachery within our present financial structure, those who refuse to repent, unwillingness to change, the stubbornness and pride upon the nations, evil rulerships, and unholy covenants. In the midst of these I have heard the fervent prayers of My righteous ones. All of these things have impacted the atmosphere, the land and the people. The battle has ensued and the lives of the nations are hanging in the balance.

2 Chronicles 7:14** (Amplified version) If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of the necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

These words** are very important for this time but there are some who are praying for change in others without yielding change within themselves and prayer without change is not true repentance –pride must suffer a fall. (Proverbs 16:18-19) You are now seeing the results of that fall taking place. Know that I will always have a plan and a people. In the midst of this confusion there are many that I have placed the oil of My anointing upon to cry out between the porch and the altar for truth and righteousness to prevail with power.

For My remnant will continue to prepare and make ready my others who will be willing to do my bidding upon this land and that which I have established in the heavens will come upon this earth. For the time of My reign will come upon this earth in the face of my people. But before that day of great power My remnant will lead, teach and equip My righteous army to go forth and fight in righteousness and honor as they rise up in various nations to heed the clarion call that will prepare them for the days ahead. For I have placed My covenant before them as a foundation, a shield and even a weapon of war to move forward and not to be afraid for I am with them and in them as they walk in strength with My light and dominion says the Lord. And as kingdom’s fall I will raise up My kingdom and My people will march forward and they will not break rank, says the Lord of Host.

Prophetic Intercession:

Israel—there is much trouble surrounding her as her enemies are planning and preparing more attacks against her. We must continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. The Lord said that His promises concerning her shall be fulfilled.

Had a succession of visions (four of them concerning the elements) in particular: here are the visions and in red my concerns about these particular regions.

1) I saw winds so high that it was uprooting everything in its path. (Although Hurricane Irene is currently being tracked) however I believe that this represented something to come that was more powerful. I asked the Lord are these evil winds? He said: Winds of judgment and winds of change. (See prophetic word on shifts*)

2) I saw a volcanic eruption where lava was rapidly gushing forth with ash so high it was startling. I am concerned about various regions in the US but especially Mt. St. Helens/Yellowstone Park is still on our high red alert list. Hawaii is still on our alert list.

3) I saw an earthquake that the land shook so violently some of the buildings were crumbling and others were toppling it was day time and seemed to be very sunny outside. It seemed to be a hot temperature outside because of how people were dressed. Colorado and Virginia are having many aftershocks and it is affecting the fault area of the New Madrid which is still on our red alert. The west coast concerns are Washington State as they are still on our red alert, as well as New York, also Washington DC for a possible stronger earthquake in that area.

4) I saw a tsunami so violent that cars, various trees, debris and structures were slammed upon tall buildings (these were skyscraper like buildings). And then all of that and parts of the buildings were carried by the same waters that rushed in begin to rush back in the other direction. It occurred with much swiftness and violence of speed. These visions were over a couple days period.

Watch tsunami alert around the gulf coming from east (Puerto Rico region) and from the coastal regions to California.

We had been praying and alerting certain areas and on 8/11 I posted on facebook my concern for an earthquake to occur within the month of August everyone mentioned their concern about September but it occurred in August. The Lord had us praying around New York, Washington DC for since May-June and still we saw the evidence of earthquake activity in these regions this last week. Watch activity around Mexico and New Mexico as well---we are still watching Veracruz and possibility of earthquake and nuclear problems.

One of the major things that the Lord spoke to me about was---He said ---there is trouble in the gulf---hadn’t even thought about but with the sealed bp oil problems last year ---we don’t need an earthquake, tsunami or storm in the gulf region. Also right between Europe and Asia there is another hot spot for significant earthquake activity.

I now have a facebook page and a twitter account. To become part of my social network go to: www.facebook.com/phyllisfordministries and send me a friend request and I will be sure to accept.

You can follow me on twitter @Prophet_Phyllis. The Word of the Lord is free and will remain so along with anything that we post to this site. We do ask that you would consider (if the Lord puts it on your heart) to partner with us by making a contribution to our ministry. NO DONATION is too small. Every donation that is sent in is prayed over, and blessings are spoken over every individual that gives. We appreciate your support, and we thank God for your fellowship. Shalom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please note my new email address: PhyllisFordMinistries@gmail.com and use this for current and future communication. Also, Phyllis Ford Ministries’ mailing address is

PO Box 200601, Arlington, TX 76006

Visions of Coming Trouble by Rachel Ford

08/30/2011

I was in prayer at the beginning of August, and during prayer I had two visions. In the first vision I saw the Washington Monument collapsing, and I heard the voice of the Lord say, “This is how I feel about their monuments of pride.” Then I saw a skyscraper in New York along with other statues and other symbolic buildings began to crumble. In the second vision I had I saw the stock markets completely crash and I heard the voice of the Lord say, “This is how I feel about their idol worship of money.” I knew in my vision that I wasn’t just seeing the collapse of the market, but I was seeing the collapse of our financial system.

The other day (the same day the east coast earth quakes took place) I was in prayer and I had three more visions. I saw a major earth quake to the magnitude of 7.0 occurring in the New York and Washington D.C. Region. I saw the same structures crumble only to be reduced to rumble. I heard the voice of the Lord say, “And the streets will run red with blood,” and as I looked through the clouds of dust and beneath the rumble I saw blood began pour out into the streets. In the second vision I was looking down at the North Pacific Ocean and I could see through the water and saw these plates shifting with great force. In the middle of the North Pacific Ocean, but not far from the Californian coast I saw a major earthquake occurring in the water. The earthquake triggered a Tsunami and a giant wave over took California’s coast. The water traveled deep into the entire state of California. I heard the voice of the Lord say, “Watch for a major Tsunami along the coast of California.” In the third and last vision I saw bombs going off in the city of Atlanta. I heard the voice of the Lord say, “Watch for terrorism in Atlanta, Georgia.”

About two weeks ago I dreamed, I was standing outside and people started turning to look at me. No one said anything to me but, I knew they were letting me know I had a message from God....after the tenth person looked at me, I turned around and saw a white wall and on the wall were the numbers 7:77 about two feet tall in red. I then woke up. That was all of the dream and I don't understand the meaning.

About a year ago I had a dream, it wasn't like my normal dreams and I was able to clearly recall it when I awoke. I was traveling down a long dusty rut filled road with a friend from church.

We were searching for a specific bank that would allow us to cash in. We were in a convertable with the top down. We kept hitting pot holes and it seemed we were totally lost when we pulled up

to a bank and parked across the road. When we inquired in the bank if this is where we cash in, they said no, its across the road under the big tree. So sure enough , under the big tree was what resembled

a fruit stand table with two women sitting behind it. I was increduous when I asked if this is where I cash in. They assured me it was. Then one said, "The IQD really shot up last night!" I asked her what it was now.

and she replied, "$5.40. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I went to get my dinar from the car. It was in a fruit crate. My friend and I just talked among ourselves as these two women counted our dinar out by hand.

I have thought a lot about this dream since then, and I feel the long dusty, pot filled road has been this journey we have been on waiting for the Lord to bless us. The convertable represented the change that will happen.

They were at a fruit stand and the IQD was in a fruit box because we are being blessed to bear much fruit for the Kingdom of God. I haven't figured out the rate yet, but it almost seems like it is a second rv or perhaps a float.

I had another "stand-out" dream several months before this in which middle eastern men were in big open backed trucks that were backed into an area. The trucks were filled with giant fruit. Lots and lots of people were lined up in front of them. Suddenly they started tossing huge beachball sized fruit down to us that were wrapped in what looked like burlap. The fruit was so large, each person was only able to get one.

Again I felt this dream was referring to the fruit we are to bear with the blessing God is giving us.

• Upvote 1

http://www.carpenterstouch.org/

THIS IS NOT MINE SO, I PUT THE SITE ABOVE TO CREDIT THEM. YOU MAY WANT TO READ THIS...

Word of the Lord September 2011 and Beyond, Part 1 by Prophet Phyllis Ford

August 28, 2011 PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION

This is the time when you will have to look to me for everything from your food, necessities, instructions, life, survival to every aspect of circumstances because the further and further you go through this month the more uncertain some things will be come. You must carry hope to others because this is when they will need your encouragement, admonishment, loving rebuke, truth from My word, and compassion for others to reflect every aspect of me as you navigate through troubled times ahead. For I am the Lord and I am preparing great things in the very midst of this uncertainty, understand you must rule and reign, walk in power and dominion. My leaders must train and prepare others for the lean times and the abundant times ahead, says the Lord. So stand in your place of authority and walk in the fulfillment of your destiny. You must be prepared to follow instructions so that you will not open yourself up to any unnecessary cautions and warnings of fear that others might have coming upon them. You must be able to properly discern when trouble is coming upon the land.

So reach out your hand to render to others the hope that I have established in this hour. Seek me so that you may find me as you walk through the pages of My word for therein you will find the scriptures that define where you currently are and you will understand the reasons for the events that are occurring right now before you. Stand before my presence in love and strength, ready to fulfill the work of the Kingdom that must be done. For I am releasing instructions and writing out My plans in the hearts of My people and I am giving them the grace to endure and be patient because it is important that you take heed to My promptings and allow the discernment that I have placed in you to come forth.

I say to you now you must conquer new ground and possess new territory don’t be limited by what you see and hear from natural sources, but begin to move forward in that which I speak into your spirit. I have positioned you and placed you so that you can utilize the ability and wisdom that I have given you to raise above your circumstances and create that which you need for the time that you are in. For even as the worlds were framed by My word and they were created and shaped, so did My word also preserve a people and when the inhabitants were destroyed in a flood those who were chosen by me were saved. Take the hope that I have placed in you and bring forth the substances of things that are needed to preserve life in the midst of judgment and reform.

Hebrews 11:1-3 Amplified version Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation the title deed) of the things (we) hope for, being the proof of things (we) do not see and the conviction of their reality {faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses}. (2)For by {faith---trust and Holy fervor born of faith} the men of old had divine testimony borne to them and obtained a good report.(3)By faith we understand that the worlds (during successive ages) were framed (fashioned, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose) by the word of God, so that what we see was not made out of things which are visible.

I have drawn a line of demarcation and I am commanding My people to come up higher, move in closer, to become what I have called you to be. You will not have the time nor the longsuffering that I have given in times past—it is time to rise up to be a part of the kingdom of priests and the Holy nation that must come forth to fulfill your destiny in this hour. I will not allow compromise to be a part of that which I have called to represent my people. “Be ye Holy, for I am Holy” (1 Peter 1: 13-16) says the Lord as you will not be able to walk in the old excuses; carrying reasons that you behave a certain way because of this or that—this is a time of serious accountability. I am weighing words, actions, and trying hearts and reins. My assessment will be rendered on the basis of what I have called you to do, what you really desire in your heart to do; and the level of sincerity and purpose. My grace will be there to bring you through and even to lead you to deliverance and restoration. But if it does not lead you to change, it is not My grace. Many have debated the issue but my grace was never released to be used as a license to sin, nor was it given without the accountability of the truth of My word. This is a time for you to decide, you can no longer halt between two opinions for the time is coming that you will have to deal with occurring events as they happen that will shock you and even trouble you. You must be able to quickly obey and respond.

Declare your position of who you are and for that which you are accountable, even what I have purposed for you to do before the foundations of the earth. Many will look to criticize others even though they have fallen short of the assignments that I have placed before them. Seek me on how you can be more effective being what I have called you to and not just looking around you and assessing everything with great disdain. You can affect your surroundings; you can cause a greater impact upon that which you see, because the souls of men are waiting and inwardly crying out for redemption. Gather in the harvest, press into my presence and you will find a myriad of answers to the questions you seek.

Jude 23 Amplified version“{Strive to} save others, snatching (them) out of {the} fire; on others take pity {but} with fear, loathing even the garment spotted by the flesh and polluted by their sensuality. (Zechariah 3:2-4)

(I saw a series of visions some concerning the elements and begin to ask about these visions and the Lord said) The earthquake activity in the land has to do with the major shifts* in the atmosphere spiritually and physically in the heavens and in the earth. Every shift affects every occurrence. Things are changing rapidly from every aspect as a result of the sins of the nations, evil treachery within our present financial structure, those who refuse to repent, unwillingness to change, the stubbornness and pride upon the nations, evil rulerships, and unholy covenants. In the midst of these I have heard the fervent prayers of My righteous ones. All of these things have impacted the atmosphere, the land and the people. The battle has ensued and the lives of the nations are hanging in the balance.

2 Chronicles 7:14** (Amplified version) If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of the necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

These words** are very important for this time but there are some who are praying for change in others without yielding change within themselves and prayer without change is not true repentance –pride must suffer a fall. (Proverbs 16:18-19) You are now seeing the results of that fall taking place. Know that I will always have a plan and a people. In the midst of this confusion there are many that I have placed the oil of My anointing upon to cry out between the porch and the altar for truth and righteousness to prevail with power.

For My remnant will continue to prepare and make ready my others who will be willing to do my bidding upon this land and that which I have established in the heavens will come upon this earth. For the time of My reign will come upon this earth in the face of my people. But before that day of great power My remnant will lead, teach and equip My righteous army to go forth and fight in righteousness and honor as they rise up in various nations to heed the clarion call that will prepare them for the days ahead. For I have placed My covenant before them as a foundation, a shield and even a weapon of war to move forward and not to be afraid for I am with them and in them as they walk in strength with My light and dominion says the Lord. And as kingdom’s fall I will raise up My kingdom and My people will march forward and they will not break rank, says the Lord of Host.

Prophetic Intercession:

Israel—there is much trouble surrounding her as her enemies are planning and preparing more attacks against her. We must continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. The Lord said that His promises concerning her shall be fulfilled.

Had a succession of visions (four of them concerning the elements) in particular: here are the visions and in red my concerns about these particular regions.

1) I saw winds so high that it was uprooting everything in its path. (Although Hurricane Irene is currently being tracked) however I believe that this represented something to come that was more powerful. I asked the Lord are these evil winds? He said: Winds of judgment and winds of change. (See prophetic word on shifts*)

2) I saw a volcanic eruption where lava was rapidly gushing forth with ash so high it was startling. I am concerned about various regions in the US but especially Mt. St. Helens/Yellowstone Park is still on our high red alert list. Hawaii is still on our alert list.

3) I saw an earthquake that the land shook so violently some of the buildings were crumbling and others were toppling it was day time and seemed to be very sunny outside. It seemed to be a hot temperature outside because of how people were dressed. Colorado and Virginia are having many aftershocks and it is affecting the fault area of the New Madrid which is still on our red alert. The west coast concerns are Washington State as they are still on our red alert, as well as New York, also Washington DC for a possible stronger earthquake in that area.

4) I saw a tsunami so violent that cars, various trees, debris and structures were slammed upon tall buildings (these were skyscraper like buildings). And then all of that and parts of the buildings were carried by the same waters that rushed in begin to rush back in the other direction. It occurred with much swiftness and violence of speed. These visions were over a couple days period.

Watch tsunami alert around the gulf coming from east (Puerto Rico region) and from the coastal regions to California.

We had been praying and alerting certain areas and on 8/11 I posted on facebook my concern for an earthquake to occur within the month of August everyone mentioned their concern about September but it occurred in August. The Lord had us praying around New York, Washington DC for since May-June and still we saw the evidence of earthquake activity in these regions this last week. Watch activity around Mexico and New Mexico as well---we are still watching Veracruz and possibility of earthquake and nuclear problems.

One of the major things that the Lord spoke to me about was---He said ---there is trouble in the gulf---hadn’t even thought about but with the sealed bp oil problems last year ---we don’t need an earthquake, tsunami or storm in the gulf region. Also right between Europe and Asia there is another hot spot for significant earthquake activity.

I now have a facebook page and a twitter account. To become part of my social network go to: www.facebook.com/phyllisfordministries and send me a friend request and I will be sure to accept.

You can follow me on twitter @Prophet_Phyllis. The Word of the Lord is free and will remain so along with anything that we post to this site. We do ask that you would consider (if the Lord puts it on your heart) to partner with us by making a contribution to our ministry. NO DONATION is too small. Every donation that is sent in is prayed over, and blessings are spoken over every individual that gives. We appreciate your support, and we thank God for your fellowship. Shalom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please note my new email address: PhyllisFordMinistries@gmail.com and use this for current and future communication. Also, Phyllis Ford Ministries’ mailing address is

PO Box 200601, Arlington, TX 76006

Visions of Coming Trouble by Rachel Ford

08/30/2011

I was in prayer at the beginning of August, and during prayer I had two visions. In the first vision I saw the Washington Monument collapsing, and I heard the voice of the Lord say, “This is how I feel about their monuments of pride.” Then I saw a skyscraper in New York along with other statues and other symbolic buildings began to crumble. In the second vision I had I saw the stock markets completely crash and I heard the voice of the Lord say, “This is how I feel about their idol worship of money.” I knew in my vision that I wasn’t just seeing the collapse of the market, but I was seeing the collapse of our financial system.

The other day (the same day the east coast earth quakes took place) I was in prayer and I had three more visions. I saw a major earth quake to the magnitude of 7.0 occurring in the New York and Washington D.C. Region. I saw the same structures crumble only to be reduced to rumble. I heard the voice of the Lord say, “And the streets will run red with blood,” and as I looked through the clouds of dust and beneath the rumble I saw blood began pour out into the streets. In the second vision I was looking down at the North Pacific Ocean and I could see through the water and saw these plates shifting with great force. In the middle of the North Pacific Ocean, but not far from the Californian coast I saw a major earthquake occurring in the water. The earthquake triggered a Tsunami and a giant wave over took California’s coast. The water traveled deep into the entire state of California. I heard the voice of the Lord say, “Watch for a major Tsunami along the coast of California.” In the third and last vision I saw bombs going off in the city of Atlanta. I heard the voice of the Lord say, “Watch for terrorism in Atlanta, Georgia.”

wow. i dunno about this...I'll have to check out the source some time today.

• 2 weeks later...

JOEL 2:28-32 NKJV

And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams,

Your young men shall see visions. 29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. 30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. 32 And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.

I think it is time i spoke about one of the three visions G_d gave me. I could go into detail about what is what-suffice it to say it was nuclear. it was here in my state. it scared the hell out of me for several weeks....

what is yours?

I had to bring this thread back-just to remind us that troubling times are on the way, unfortunelty. The only one who can help us out of this never-ending-spiral of insanity that we are experiencing in this County is Jesus. He will save those whom give it all to him. We have to place it all in him as far as our souls is concerned-does not mean that we will not go through it with everybody else, just means that if it should mark the end for us, for our lives as we have known it, we know we will awake in His presence! I know it has been hard for me to reconcile my life with the Lord; i have pretty much been backslidden all of my life and ignored Him. God is attempting to get our attention now. Read the old and new testament if you can-there is nothing new under the son; He will deliver those who call out to Him.

He is awesome! If i could tell you what He has done for me-it would thrill you. But, I did have to go through some tough one's to understand that He was allowing it in order to get my attention and get me on my knees! Read the dream i had, above. I know what i saw in that dream. it was as real, as real can be. it was almost a vision!

Lord bless you....

• Upvote 3

The Word of the Lord September 2011 Part 2

by Prophet Phyllis Ford

Arlington, Texas

www.carpenterstouch.org

PhyllisFordMinistries@gmail.com

The Lord’s word concerning Israel

When the Word of the Lord comes forth out of Zion it will come forth with a shout! For I will send forth my angels and send forth my army and My shout (of the Lord) will be as a roar, for my people will not be forsaken nor will they be downtrodden but they shall be victorious. And their enemies will know for the hand of the Lord shall be strong. For my people will not be mistreated nor shall their land be plundered for I shall protect them with my own hand, says the Lord.

Joel 3:16 KJV

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Terrorism

Terrorism lurks over your nation with an eye for revenge and retaliation. You must pray because preparations are being made, plans are being made for destruction, even decoys are being made to confuse and set fear in the hearts of the people. So let prayer go forth out of the sanctuary, let prayer go forth between the porch and the altar and from the cries of the righteous and I shall hear on high and save with my mighty hand. Destruction is coming to this nation for her sins are many and she has been weighed in the balance and found wanting. Let the cries of repentance come forth on her behalf, for the prayers of the righteous will be heard in My sanctuary, says the Lord.

Rise up & Harvest

Rise up from this place of many questions and wondering, will we make it? Will we survive? Are we doomed? Is our time over? Are we consumed? Rise up and say it is time to hear My voice crying in the wilderness. Repent! Repent! Yield fruits unto righteousness for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. It is time to become the body of believers that I have called you to be before the foundations of the earth. Arise oh My people rise up with My glory and My grace. Arise with my anointing for this is the time to set the captives free. The harvest is before you and it is time to put in the sickle and do the work that I have called you to do. Will you gather the harvest? For there will be loss and devastation and the harvest must be reaped now.

Turn your weapons of war into harvest instruments and reap the harvest. It is ripe and my people must come forth.

Isaiah 41: 15KJV

Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.

Arise & Shine

Arise & Shine for thy light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. You must rise up as a nation of believers and declare the word of the Lord ---come forth my people into the light, into my glory and live says the Lord. Be my people and I will be your God. There’s about to be great change in this nation and you will see loss but know this is the time that my people will rise up in this hour and boldly declare the gospel for it is life, it is light, and it is the strength by which my people will live and be whole, says the Lord. It will be food for life and life for the strength of their souls. For My Word will be their strength to make it through the hardest of times. My covenant shall continue to be upheld and my glory shall be revealed, for they will possess it and walk in it, says the Lord. For help shall come forth from within her ranks –these are my end-time warriors, my true leadership that I have fashioned and prepared for this time, my Remnant.

There is more trouble and more shakings coming to this earth but I will also cover and protect. Some things I have allowed to occur. The proud have refused to harken to my voice; they have concluded that they are right, they are justified but I am judging these things and with others I have withheld my hand. Many will hear, know and understand that the time is well spent and there has not been significant change; so know that which was held back is now coming forth.

Financial Shifts

A financial wave of increase will come but it will be short lived, those who receive it will have to know what to do and how to do what they must do in the short window of time allowed. It must be designated for kingdom purposes. Also coming on the heels of this will be financial upheaval. This is because of the worship of mammon. Much of what is wrong today in this nation has been because mammon have been sought out and exalted over my will and purposes which I have established. October and November will show periods of short term financial rallies in the market place only to flat line in the face of a sudden coming disaster upon the land.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

The Middle East

Devastation is also coming to certain areas of the Middle East. (The Lord gave no specific time on this occurrence.)

Prophetic Insights

During my time of consecration the Lord gave me the 27th of September as a date of a possible catastrophe event. I told my daughter to post it on fb so that intercessors could pray. (that was the 14th of Sept) since then it has become the most talked about date of this month for various reasons. Intercessors please continue to pray around areas previously mentioned in WOTL Sept 2011 Part 1.

I too have had simalar dreams as you fellow people of God have had. I have had the dream of the Tsunami wave and then 3 months to the day America Somoa got hit with one, I usually have drreams that are inadaquete at the time, but then I will have a Dejavue and will remember that I had had the dream and all that I think is that god is telling me where I need to go in my life to be able to reach him when my time comes to face him and ask him if i can sit next to him in his kingdom. If you guys or gals have the same dreams it is a good thing, it jost lets you know that you are making the right decisions in life and he too is leading you down the path to GLORY!!!!

God granted me to see the risen glorified Christ in all His Fathers glory. His face shown bright as the noonday sun, not as sunlight, but love light....beyond expression in our language....I was dumbfounded, amazed, and in total awe.....but it gets better.....He then came to be one with me, as His Father is one with Him. As if possible the great power of His love and Spirit became exponentially stronger. A short description, yet rest assured Christ is risen and glorified, and still comes to those in humbleness, in the clouds of heaven, in the glory of God, His Father.

Churchianity has not liked my experience....laughed at, ridiculed, kicked out of many churches....so I say the heck with their hypocrisy and have come out from amongst them. I do not consider myself a religious person, but one who has "firsthand" seen and experienced the risen Christ, and have learned to walk with Him in peace. My daily prayer is that I never turn on another in the name of Christ, always remember where I came from, learn to forgive, and continously remain thankful for God and His Christ.

Call it what you may, but no one can stop the grand truth of "Christ in you, the hope of glory"...

Peace.

Read Hebrews 10:25 my friend, step up to the plate. When the church doesn't do you right then you lead by example and love them out of their error. Coming out from amongst them is the opposite of what God has called us to do. If we really forgive people then we will forget the wrongs they've done to us. Remember Peter asked how many times shall we forgive a man? Jesus responded 70 X 7, it's a hyperbole, it's such a ridiculous answer there is ony one truth, FORGIVE. Another thing is if leadership in the church has harmed you don't broadcast it, that is taking the same spirit of Ham. I don't believe you want to be cursed.

Peace.

.One thing I have learned, some churches you will out grow, some will not line up with the word, many have poor leadership, but the Lord should guide you when its time to leave, to find another church. We should listen to the Holy Spirit. The Lord has shown me there is a remnant in most of the churches. Check these scripture out. Hebrews 10:23-25

New King James Version (NKJV)

23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

I pray that God's good and perfect will be manifested in your life each and every day.

Love and Peace

• Upvote 1