Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JOEL 2:28-32 REGARDING VISIONS

chocolate1

JOEL 2:28-32 NKJV

And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams,

Your young men shall see visions. 29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. 30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. 32 And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.

I think it is time i spoke about one of the three visions G_d gave me. I could go into detail about what is what-suffice it to say it was nuclear. it was here in my state. it scared the hell out of me for several weeks....

what is yours?

• Upvote 2

I had woke up early one morning with a strange sense of something different. i asked my wife if someone had came to the house last night,she replied no,and that I didnt sleep very good. I asked her why was that. She said that during the night that I had rolled to the very edge of the bed and i just laid there,she thought that I was getting out of bed but just continued to stay on the edge of the bed. She told me that after awhile I rolled away from the edge and was saying thank you Jesus,thank you Jesus.When she told me that I remembered what had happened, -------in the night there was a light coming down the hallway,i had gotten out of bed to see who was in the front room with the light on,I entered the room and Jesus was standing there hold a little red toolbox. Jesus stated,this is yours,you left it behind,I kept it for you,it is yours , I reached out and took the toolbox.

I had the following dream close to 20 years ago. It freaked me out so bad I still remember most of it to this day.

It was nighttime and the world had been plunged into chaos. There was rioting and looting everywhere. Buildings on fire, bans of thugs roaming the streets going from house to house killing and torturing people.

The night would light up when an enormous flaming arrow from the final battle against good and evil would appear as it traveled across the sky. These were not the arrows of man. I could see one going by in one direction and then a little while later another would go by in the opposite direction. It was oddly silent.

At one point during this battle I saw a huge golden lasso. I don’t remember if I saw anyone wielding it but as we watched, the lasso was used to capture the moon pulling it out of the sky and plunging the world into total darkness. At this point my husband and I knew our time was short.

We were huddled inside our house. My husband had his guns ready. We could hear the gangs coming closer down the street. Then we heard them at our door trying to get in. We had our two young girls clasped to our bodies. We knew if these people got into our house what they would do to our children before they killed them. As they were breaking in, I threw blankets over the heads of my girls and my husband raised his gun towards our children.

This is the point where I woke up in absolute panic.

My brother’s question to me was “Why were you still here? Why weren’t you taken up in the rapture?”

Edited by WorkerBee
  • Upvote 1

A Letter, A Prayer

O’ my Lord why have You turned Your face from me and allowed Your light not to shine upon me;

You once made my path smooth and full of light so that I may see;

The tasks and labors of my hands You made to prosper and the rewards thereof multiplied greatly;

The fullness of Your Spirit filled my heart and soul to over flowing, each day my walk was easy and my run fast;

My soul flew with the eagles and I could feel the source of Your power through out my entire being;

I beseech You my Lord forgive me my trespasses and redeem this my soul from all transgression and wrong;

I praise Thee O’Lord, my heart sings praises to Your glory, my knees bow in Your honor, my hands are raised toward the heavens You have created in worship, my voice shouts of the wonder and majesty of You;

I pray to Thee O’Lord that You will refill my soul and heart with Your presence, that again my path is made smooth and full of Your light, that the labors of my hands are made to prosper and I walk beside You each and every day;

I pray this not because I am worthy for I am not, but Your only Son covered me with His righteousness and only because of Him may I come into Thy presence.

Thank You my God, Father, and Lord.

Written under the inspiration of the Heavenly Father and merely transcribed by Mickey Ridings on August 26, 1990 at approximately 3:00 a.m. Awaken from a sound sleep, with audible voice speaking in my left ear this prayer and to go write it down. I was tired and told the Lord I would write in down in the morning, He insisted. I got up, went to the den, picked up a yellow legal pad and pen. My hand moved of its own across the page and within a few minutes the prayer finished. I got up the next morning, typed the prayer, memorized it and am required to say it 3 times a day for the rest of my life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had woke up early one morning with a strange sense of something different. i asked my wife if someone had came to the house last night,she replied no,and that I didnt sleep very good. I asked her why was that. She said that during the night that I had rolled to the very edge of the bed and i just laid there,she thought that I was getting out of bed but just continued to stay on the edge of the bed. She told me that after awhile I rolled away from the edge and was saying thank you Jesus,thank you Jesus.When she told me that I remembered what had happened, -------in the night there was a light coming down the hallway,i had gotten out of bed to see who was in the front room with the light on,I entered the room and Jesus was standing there hold a little red toolbox. Jesus stated,this is yours,you left it behind,I kept it for you,it is yours , I reached out and took the toolbox.

Wow! What is the significance of the red toolbox?? Have you found out-is there any meaning--what a cliffhanger, jray!!! :mellow:

I had the following dream close to 20 years ago. It freaked me out so bad I still remember most of it to this day.

It was nighttime and the world had been plunged into chaos. There was rioting and looting everywhere. Buildings on fire, bans of thugs roaming the streets going from house to house killing and torturing people.

The night would light up when an enormous flaming arrow from the final battle against good and evil would appear as it traveled across the sky. These were not the arrows of man. I could see one going by in one direction and then a little while later another would go by in the opposite direction. It was oddly silent.

At one point during this battle I saw a huge golden lasso. I don’t remember if I saw anyone wielding it but as we watched, the lasso was used to capture the moon pulling it out of the sky and plunging the world into total darkness. At this point my husband and I knew our time was short.

We were huddled inside our house. My husband had his guns ready. We could hear the gangs coming closer down the street. Then we heard them at our door trying to get in. We had our two young girls clasped to our bodies. We knew if these people got into our house what they would do to our children before they killed them. As they were breaking in, I threw blankets over the heads of my girls and my husband raised his gun towards our children.

This is the point where I woke up in absolute panic.

My brother’s question to me was “Why were you still here? Why weren’t you taken up in the rapture?”

Honey, i personally do not think-in your dream of course-that the rapture had taken place yet! i really do think we are going to go through some 'stuff' before his return for us. I think He will allow some persecution, as He already stated, in order to make sure we are totally repentant and holy, and ready. "Holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord" heb 12:14

• Upvote 3

Wow! What is the significance of the red toolbox?? Have you found out-is there any meaning--what a cliffhanger, jray!!! :mellow:

Honey, i personally do not think-in your dream of course-that the rapture had taken place yet! i really do think we are going to go through some 'stuff' before his return for us. I think He will allow some persecution, as He already stated, in order to make sure we are totally repentant and holy, and ready. "Holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord" heb 12:14

Thanks for the kind words. It's your turn now. You started this thread, cough up your dream. I want to hear it. :D

Not me, but my daughter when she was only about 2 1/2........mind you she spoke the usual toddler babble, and didn't know diddly squat about the bible, God or anything related. One evening my husband and I were at the kitchen table just having some good conversation, my daughter came out of her room and stood in front of my husband. She said.....Daddy, God wanted to me to tell you something, (we thought dreaming?) (and if so, how did she know who God is) my husband said, oh? What did God want you to tell me. She said, God said to tell you to study his word and spread his knowledge, that it is something you need to do. We were pretty blown away, the language she was using was so clear and not the norm for her. I asked, what did God look like? She answered, he looked like everybody in the world Mommy, he is beautiful! At that she turned around and went back to bed, leaving me and my husband completely flabbergasted. Needless to say, my husband searched for spiritual guidance through churches, groups, etc........he finally found it in home bible study........he in turn has taught my family as a whole about God's plan, and our need to please and respect him as our Father...........my daughter is now married with a child of her own, and has no recollection of the incident, I always knew she was a blessing, but that day I realized she TRULY was a blessing from God. :)

• Upvote 2

Not me, but my daughter when she was only about 2 1/2........mind you she spoke the usual toddler babble, and didn't know diddly squat about the bible, God or anything related. One evening my husband and I were at the kitchen table just having some good conversation, my daughter came out of her room and stood in front of my husband. She said.....Daddy, God wanted to me to tell you something, (we thought dreaming?) (and if so, how did she know who God is) my husband said, oh? What did God want you to tell me. She said, God said to tell you to study his word and spread his knowledge, that it is something you need to do. We were pretty blown away, the language she was using was so clear and not the norm for her. I asked, what did God look like? She answered, he looked like everybody in the world Mommy, he is beautiful! At that she turned around and went back to bed, leaving me and my husband completely flabbergasted. Needless to say, my husband searched for spiritual guidance through churches, groups, etc........he finally found it in home bible study........he in turn has taught my family as a whole about God's plan, and our need to please and respect him as our Father...........my daughter is now married with a child of her own, and has no recollection of the incident, I always knew she was a blessing, but that day I realized she TRULY was a blessing from God. :)

I love your daughters dream, and what God told her to tell you. It reminds me of the following scrupture; The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. Isaiah 11:6

Interesting that this topic came up. I don't ever remember my dreams, but in my dream last night I was at a hospital and seeing a fertility Dr AND my teeth kept falling out (like 3 of them). CRAZY! I googled it, but I don't like to go on sites that promote astrology or new age stuff. So, I'm stumped. unsure.gif

many prophecies of the bible have not yet been fulfilled....they will....just haven't yet.....so the time of Christ is indeed coming, just not VERY SOON......the prophecies take YEARS UPON YEARS to play out, and they must happen in order according to how Jesus explained them.....Jesus is orderly so why would his prophecy be out of order.....regardless FEAR NOT for he is with you says the Lord thy God, if you believe in Him that is

Don't get caught up in dates....or given months for that matter......its all false....just a way to distract you....and for us...a way to make one give up on the Dinar because hey God is coming in September....don't buy into the fear

Fear is the path to the dark side!

and its very dark being poor, so buy into the fear, you'll be poor with no power in your house because you didn't stick with the dinar!

That is a very powerful message, one that could not be ignored. You have blessed others just by sharing!

• Upvote 1

JOEL 2:28-32 NKJV

And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams,

Your young men shall see visions. 29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. 30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. 32 And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.

I think it is time i spoke about one of the three visions G_d gave me. I could go into detail about what is what-suffice it to say it was nuclear. it was here in my state. it scared the hell out of me for several weeks....

what is yours?

Read the entire chapter...not just the few verses you listed. Sort of gives a different take on it when one keeps everything in context.

Bring back memories,When I was a young boy of the age around 8yrs old we lived on the out skirts of town on a dirt road. One night I dreamed that some men were digging on the dirt road and had dug into a tomb. It was at the end of the day,quitting time. When the workers had left I went to see the tomb that they had dug up.The tomb had a iron gate that was opened,standing there was Jesus looking at me saying nothing. We stood there looking at each other,neither one of us spoke,in my mind I was thinking,how do I know that it is really you.Suddenly,I realized that it was truly him.I went over and gave him a big hug.Jesus took my hand and put a ring on my finger,this was the end of my dream. I grew up doing what all boys do and got into everything the world offered. Then in 1984 God showed me that I was in need of a Savior. I went back to Church and gave my heart to God,things have not been the same since. I bought a book (I think it was the Haileys Bible handbook)Later when I opened the book it showed a picture of a tomb with an iron gate inside the tomb,I suddenly remembered the dream that I had as a young boy that was brought back to my memory after so many years ago.

• Upvote 1

Interesting that this topic came up. I don't ever remember my dreams, but in my dream last night I was at a hospital and seeing a fertility Dr AND my teeth kept falling out (like 3 of them). CRAZY! I googled it, but I don't like to go on sites that promote astrology or new age stuff. So, I'm stumped. unsure.gif

I have had a few dreams where my teeth fell out, it was really weird, always shakes me up a bit.

HappyVegas . . . consider this . . . from a spiritual point of view . . . I do not use those new age sites either. I think that your dream was awesome and very prophetic!

You were going to the hospital to get help because some was wrong or missing . . . probably means going to God or, someone He has put in authority . . . the fertility dr. represents the fact that the Scriptures say that new things will be birthed . . . that we will bring them forth in the Kingdom. When we surrender to Him, then we become intimate with Him (praying, intercession, listening to His heart, His voice, desire for His purposes, etc.) and out of that intimacy (just like in marriage) comes conception and a new birth!

Prophetically, when you are losing teeth, it usually means that God is going to give you more MEAT and not just be on milk anymore! In other words, you are maturing and not a babe.

I am by no means an expert but I do attend a prophetic church and we have learned to interpret dreams . . . hope that this blesses you and I can not wait to hear what God is birthing in His Kingdom through you . . .

• Upvote 1

Bring back memories,When I was a young boy of the age around 8yrs old we lived on the out skirts of town on a dirt road. One night I dreamed that some men were digging on the dirt road and had dug into a tomb. It was at the end of the day,quitting time. When the workers had left I went to see the tomb that they had dug up.The tomb had a iron gate that was opened,standing there was Jesus looking at me saying nothing. We stood there looking at each other,neither one of us spoke,in my mind I was thinking,how do I know that it is really you.Suddenly,I realized that it was truly him.I went over and gave him a big hug.Jesus took my hand and put a ring on my finger,this was the end of my dream. I grew up doing what all boys do and got into everything the world offered. Then in 1984 God showed me that I was in need of a Savior. I went back to Church and gave my heart to God,things have not been the same since. I bought a book (I think it was the Haileys Bible handbook)Later when I opened the book it showed a picture of a tomb with an iron gate inside the tomb,I suddenly remembered the dream that I had as a young boy that was brought back to my memory after so many years ago.

I've had another dream that someone may be able to interpret. I'm walking down the street and one in four persons in each yard come down to greet me. These greeters you can see through.

In a kind of related story.

A few years back I all but died in the emergency room. I had been bleeding out and crashed. Many people prayed around me, I then saw a shadow form, it was the image of Jesus, but like he was behind a sheet with a bright light reflecting his image on to it. Anyway as the image appeared I felt a great warmth move from the top of my head like a slow wave down to my feet. My blood pressure went back to normal and my bleedeing stopped. The Doctors could not find any reason why I was bleeding after that, I was completley cured.

• Upvote 2

HappyVegas . . . consider this . . . from a spiritual point of view . . . I do not use those new age sites either. I think that your dream was awesome and very prophetic!

You were going to the hospital to get help because some was wrong or missing . . . probably means going to God or, someone He has put in authority . . . the fertility dr. represents the fact that the Scriptures say that new things will be birthed . . . that we will bring them forth in the Kingdom. When we surrender to Him, then we become intimate with Him (praying, intercession, listening to His heart, His voice, desire for His purposes, etc.) and out of that intimacy (just like in marriage) comes conception and a new birth!

Prophetically, when you are losing teeth, it usually means that God is going to give you more MEAT and not just be on milk anymore! In other words, you are maturing and not a babe.

I am by no means an expert but I do attend a prophetic church and we have learned to interpret dreams . . . hope that this blesses you and I can not wait to hear what God is birthing in His Kingdom through you . . .

Fascinating interpretation. Especially because what I didn't mention in my post is that I'm in the process of phasing out of my current industry to go into full time bible study and ministry. Your thoughtfulness and attention to detail has definitely blessed me, thank you so much for taking the time to write.

• Upvote 1

i don't know if this falls into a category of a dream or vision from god but here goes. i took my daughter to school on wed. my wife was home sleeping. she called me and asked where i was. i told her and she said ok. when i got back she told me of something strange she experienced. she said she swore i was still in bed with her and i was right next to her and she could feel my body cuddling her. she soon woke from a dream in wich the numbers 927 were everywhere. then when she realized i wasn't actually in bed and i was not in the house when she went to call me her phone was in text mode with the word iraq spelled out. she called me to see where i was. being half asleep she thought nothing of it. it wasn't until she was fully awake a few minutes later she realized what was going on. i have no clue what this could mean. nothing probably but who knows. maybe something big going to happen in iraq on 9/27?

i have experienced a few dreams in the past that i feel were from god or a higher power. the first one was in 1987. my great grandmother was in the hospital and my sister and i had visited her one evening. she was in bad shape. she wasn't aware of her surroundings. before we left the hospital i just hugged her and i was crying and told her i loved her. i don't know why i was crying like i was. it wasn't normal for me. i was very close to my grandmother she pretty much raised me. that night i was laying in the bed with my radio on like always. i could hear the furnace click on and off in the halway. then all of a sudden i heard some clip clop sounds coming from down the hallway. i looked down the hallway and i saw a bearded man who looked like jesus with thorns aorund his head on a white winged horse. they were all white with a glow about them. the next morning i found out my grandmother had passed away during the early morning about the time i saw this vision. i was told it was god telling me that he was taking grandma home and not to worry she was ok.

the next dream i had was about 6 months after my 17 yr old son passed away in 2007. my son passed away on christmas eve 2006. needless to say our family was devistated. i started to drink vey heavily. i finally quit drinking totally in may 2007. haven't had a drink since. anyway i didn't have a very close relationship with david. he was a very trying child. we butted heads a lot. after someond passes of course we go through the 7 stages of grief. i felt guilty that our relationship wasn't what it should have been. the dream i had to me was self explanatory. in the dream there was like a stage with curtains. i don't know why it was this setting. but i was feeling guilty and i was sitting like in an audience but i don't think anyone selse was there xecept me. the curtains opened and all of a sudden David appeared and he looked at me. then he said to me "don't worry dad i'm ok" and a door opend to his side and he walked into it and was gone. i think it was god telling me that David was with him and that he forgave me for not being the dad i thought i should have been and not having a good relationship with him.

most of my dreams i don't remember.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 2

I have always been a vivid dreamer...on that note I ALWAYS dream in color and very seldom have trouble forgetting them the next morning, it's kinda like cable in there and sometimes I feel like I can tvo something I have been able to wake from a dream and when I go to sleep again "pick up" where I left off..lol however the most disturbing dream I have ever had was me running down an path with lots of white things chasing me..animals , cars etc..it wasn't in black and whilte everything was the absence of color anyway I have never forgotten it and had this dream when I was about five or six and I dreamt it for three nights in a row and never since...nothing happened just running and chasing and yet the most chilling dream I have ever had