Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My chase bank ex.

Junior1

It's all opinions anyhow honestly no one knows when this wil happen but justknow that it will.

If inflation dont kill the Iraqi economy, the people will get sick and tired and well iraq will revolt.

So pick one, If you dont think Iraq will turn into a lybia or egypt if the government doesnt meet the demands of the people soon think again, if they wait a couple years it will turn bad i can guarantee that.

Yep, if they keep delaying they will be in a civil war over there. Those iraqi politicians are some real winners.

So, Chase Bank in St. Cloud will handle?? I went to a Chase Bank in Kissimmee and the teller was rude. Said it was a scam. Said they will not be handling it. I gave her the "look" and left.

Will give the St. Cloud branch my business.

Also opened an account at 5/3 bank. Havent been in there lately. Wonder what the lastest is with them and the dinar.

snapback.pngnostradamus, on 01 September 2011 - 04:55 PM, said:

This post is kinda like swiss cheese, it's got some holes in it. A high level bank executive is not going to personally help you open a small personal account and the uncle that is an embasador bit (whatever an embasador is, you meant to say ambassador) to some unkown middle east country sounds very contrived.

Never said high level bank executive , and sorry about spelling.................

no, No, NO - that was a Freudian slip, not a typo:

Websters Collegiate Dictionary says

embasador: (n).   [em-bas-uh-der, -dawr] - a high level person who spills bloopers, regrets them, then is embarrased, thus an "embasador". They're more trustworthy than ambassadors.dry.gif

Peace out

My WF bank Manager (DALLAS) said - things are a buzz at the banks because something is about to happen to the Dinar - they are expecting a big frenzy to take place with customers cashing - he said to be safe with your $$ it could get dangerous....

Really?

My WF bank Manager (DALLAS) said - things are a buzz at the banks because something is about to happen to the Dinar - they are expecting a big frenzy to take place with customers cashing - he said to be safe with your $$$ it could get dangerous....

I'd like to know a little more about this. Dangerous how?

I am clearly neutral in this matter, i have had my dinars for six years , i believe it will happen , eventually.......... I know that i will get many negatives for saying the truth , but that is ok , people get positives for posting crap , but it isnt a fair world any way.

I walked into my local chase bank in St Cloud Florida , only Chase bank in town , was opening a account when i asked them bye the way have you heard anything about the Iraqui Dinar, he smiled and said he was heavily invested in the dinar , and heard all the news about an impending rv , but he said it wasnt true , that it will rv at some point , but might take 3 to 5 years to get done , he told me that his uncle is an embasador in a middle east country and they talk all the time .

By the way im not selling my dinar and i am not bying any more either i have nothing to gain or loose , but its important that we give everybody both sides of the story. God Bless

Yo, I live in Saint Cloud and I also bank at Chase. Who is it that you talk too? I know everyone in there and have mentioned it to them many times and they look at me with four heads, even the broker has never said any of that too me. I have many investments with them and you would think that they would have talked to me knowing I have many dinars. Who are you? I bet I know you:-/ Send me a private message.....

My head will explode if I have to wait 5 years and keep reading all this crap !!! It's on over load as is......

• Upvote 2

Junior1 and Dinarius Rucker

If the good ole boys in St Cloud won't treat ya right, come on over to Melbourne and we will storm the Chase branch here.

Actually I bought all mine from TD Bank and they said they would love my business if/when it RV'ed. I also promised all the bank employees dinner at Chart House restaurant cuz they were all so nice to me!

Bro... My favorite restaurant ever...... Love that place

My WF bank Manager (DALLAS) said - things are a buzz at the banks because something is about to happen to the Dinar - they are expecting a big frenzy to take place with customers cashing - he said to be safe with your $$$ it could get dangerous....

You probably misunderstood him.. He probably said "put your money back in your safe it's dangerous to let anyone see you with it"

• Upvote 1

snapback.pngnostradamus, on 01 September 2011 - 04:55 PM, said:

This post is kinda like swiss cheese, it's got some holes in it. A high level bank executive is not going to personally help you open a small personal account and the uncle that is an embasador bit (whatever an embasador is, you meant to say ambassador) to some unkown middle east country sounds very contrived.

no, No, NO - that was a Freudian slip, not a typo:

Websters Collegiate Dictionary says

embasador: (n).   [em-bas-uh-der, -dawr] - a high level person who spills bloopers, regrets them, then is embarrased, thus an "embasador". They're more trustworthy than ambassadors.dry.gif

Peace out

So if an ambassador gets caught with a local prostitute, then he would be known as an embarrassed embasador?

HE SAID, SHE SAID, THEY SAID. MY BROTHERS ,SISTERS, COUSINS, FATHERS, MOTHERS UNCLE SAID..........blink.gif

I asked my Chase banker what he thought of the IQD and, HE SAID, " don't know anything about it"

I asked another one of my local bankers what he knew and, HE SAID, " I know nothing but, I"m invested".

I asked my dog what he thought about investing in the IQD and, SHE SAID, nothing, she can't talk.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I asked my Chase banker what he thought of the IQD and, HE SAID, " don't know anything about it"

I asked another one of my local bankers what he knew and, HE SAID, " I know nothing but, I"m invested".

I asked my dog what he thought about investing in the IQD and, SHE SAID, nothing, she can't talk.

The dog knows something, it's being way too quiet.

Easy you said something that I really like, it was something like if the government dose not meet the needs of the Iraqi people they would revolt, well my question is this, what in the he$% is happening right here in the good old USA, I cannot believe the stuff I read about our very own government, and still we have not started a revolution. Are we as Americans more civilized or are we scared of the big gov, or are we just so numb to the situations that our gov, has put us in?