Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My chase bank ex.

Junior1

I am clearly neutral in this matter, i have had my dinars for six years , i believe it will happen , eventually.......... I know that i will get many negatives for saying the truth , but that is ok , people get positives for posting crap , but it isnt a fair world any way.

I walked into my local chase bank in St Cloud Florida , only Chase bank in town , was opening a account when i asked them bye the way have you heard anything about the Iraqui Dinar, he smiled and said he was heavily invested in the dinar , and heard all the news about an impending rv , but he said it wasnt true , that it will rv at some point , but might take 3 to 5 years to get done , he told me that his uncle is an embasador in a middle east country and they talk all the time .

By the way im not selling my dinar and i am not bying any more either i have nothing to gain or loose , but its important that we give everybody both sides of the story. God Bless

• Upvote 23
  • Downvote 7

I am clearly neutral in this matter, i have had my dinars for six years , i believe it will happen , eventually.......... I know that i will get many negatives for saying the truth , but that is ok , people get positives for posting crap , but it isnt a fair world any way.

I walked into my local chase bank in St Cloud Florida , only Chase bank in town , was opening a account when i asked them bye the way have you heard anything about the Iraqui Dinar, he smiled and said he was heavily invested in the dinar , and heard all the news about an impending rv , but he said it wasnt true , that it will rv at some point , but might take 3 to 5 years to get done , he told me that his uncle is an embasador in a middle east country and they talk all the time .

By the way im not selling my dinar and i am not bying any more either i have nothing to gain or loose , but its important that we give everybody both sides of the story. God Bless

If it takes that long then so be it.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the post. You have just made my mood plummet by about 50 degrees! I also think it will happen at some point... just hoping it would be next year at the latest. I am not going to give you a neg. because despite not really liking what you posted , i do agree that we need to hear both sides.;)

• Upvote 2

Well that settles it! Everyone sell their dinar! Lmao

You cant be serious with this post! This dbag at the bank has just as much knowledge as anyone else. Sounds like less actually. Just sit back and relax it will happen when it happens. No one at any local bank is gona know anything! I was in my local Wells Fargo the other day and for sh!ts and giggles I asked the bank manager what he knew about it and he smiled and said "its a scam" lol I said you do realize its hard currency that I hold and was bought from a currency exchange dealer locally so kinda hard to be a "scam" and he said "oh really???" and i said yes really have a good day!

He knew nothing! Just like everyone else!

Ps when it RVs i will go cash in a 25k note with him personally but that again will be for sh!ts and giggles!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 8

That's funny, because our group met with the same bank, and got a COMPLETELY different story........

• Upvote 6

It's all opinions anyhow honestly no one knows when this wil happen but justknow that it will.

If inflation dont kill the Iraqi economy, the people will get sick and tired and well iraq will revolt.

So pick one, If you dont think Iraq will turn into a lybia or egypt if the government doesnt meet the demands of the people soon think again, if they wait a couple years it will turn bad i can guarantee that.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

This post is kinda like swiss cheese, it's got some holes in it. A high level bank executive is not going to personally help you open a small personal account and the uncle that is an embasador bit (whatever an embasador is, you meant to say ambassador) to some unkown middle east country sounds very contrived.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This post is kinda like swiss cheese, it's got some holes in it. A high level bank executive is not going to personally help you open a small personal account and the uncle that is an embasador bit (whatever an embasador is, you meant to say ambassador) to some unkown middle east country sounds very contrived.

Never said high level bank executive , and sorry about spelling.................

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Junior,

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry you're getting so many negative comments. You are a member of DV and deserved a little more respect than the hit-and-run posters or "every day is an RV" posters. Who knows if the banker was telling you the truth, but I'm very glad you shared your experience with us. Plus one from me.

I'm personally hoping this thing RVs tomorrow, but I'm okay whenever it happens as long as my mother is still around to enjoy it. :)

Have a great day,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 2

Junior1 and Dinarius Rucker

If the good ole boys in St Cloud won't treat ya right, come on over to Melbourne and we will storm the Chase branch here.

Actually I bought all mine from TD Bank and they said they would love my business if/when it RV'ed. I also promised all the bank employees dinner at Chart House restaurant cuz they were all so nice to me!

• Upvote 1

Junior1 and Dinarius Rucker

If the good ole boys in St Cloud won't treat ya right, come on over to Melbourne and we will storm the Chase branch here.

Actually I bought all mine from TD Bank and they said they would love my business if/when it RV'ed. I also promised all the bank employees dinner at Chart House restaurant cuz they were all so nice to me!

The food is great but the beach is even better love it out there . thanx

• Downvote 1

Went to the same bank and talked to a manager he was very helpfull he told me it will happen it is just a matter of time he took my number and told me when it does RV he would call and they would be a bank that will be doing business with Dinar investors if they want to cash in there after RV. :D

Were it to happen, it would be nice. However, after listening to Gretta Van Sustern's interview of Trump last night (who made a whole lot of sense), I now think it is highly unlikely to ever happen.

are u kidding me?? you need to start thinking for yourself. Believe what you will but honestly if you cannot fatham that Iraq is a very wealthy country and that one day their value will increase then well you need to step back and get out of this investment, unbelievable.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3