Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY

chuck

Sept.1,2011

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET RATE POSTING NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, FOR THE LANDFALL/WINDFALL; 1% X FACTOR OF THE UNPREDICTABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & HUMAN ELEMENTS. THIS RATE CAN POST ANYTIME, ANY HOUR WITHIN THIS 24 HOUR TIME SPAN. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: THE MOMENT AND OCCURENCE OF YOUR DREAMS AND BLESSINGS IN NOW UPON US. OKIE CALLS THIS 100% POSSIBILITY AND WE JUST LOVE THE WAY OKIE THINKS. OKIE & STAFF INTEL, ADMINS, MODS AND ALL CONTRIBUTORS HAVE BEEN PHENOMENAL. THE TRAIN RIDE CONTINUES. ALL OUR SECURITY, BANK ACCTS, & TRUSTS SHOULD BE NOW IN ORDER. TONIGHT: 10-10:30PM CST "SECURITY UPDATE LIVE" RIGHT HERE ON OKIE CHAT LIVE, THURSDAY, SEPT 1. BLESSINGS AS WE UPDATE YOU HOURLY. AMEN. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. WE ARE ONE WITH HIM. THE KING OF KINGS BLESSES YOU NOW. AMEN.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Sept.1,2011

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET RATE POSTING NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, FOR THE LANDFALL/WINDFALL; 1% X FACTOR OF THE UNPREDICTABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & HUMAN ELEMENTS. THIS RATE CAN POST ANYTIME, ANY HOUR WITHIN THIS 24 HOUR TIME SPAN. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: THE MOMENT AND OCCURENCE OF YOUR DREAMS AND BLESSINGS IN NOW UPON US. OKIE CALLS THIS 100% POSSIBILITY AND WE JUST LOVE THE WAY OKIE THINKS. OKIE & STAFF INTEL, ADMINS, MODS AND ALL CONTRIBUTORS HAVE BEEN PHENOMENAL. THE TRAIN RIDE CONTINUES. ALL OUR SECURITY, BANK ACCTS, & TRUSTS SHOULD BE NOW IN ORDER. TONIGHT: 10-10:30PM CST "SECURITY UPDATE LIVE" RIGHT HERE ON OKIE CHAT LIVE, THURSDAY, SEPT 1. BLESSINGS AS WE UPDATE YOU HOURLY. AMEN. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. WE ARE ONE WITH HIM. THE KING OF KINGS BLESSES YOU NOW. AMEN.

100% POSSIBILITY

hahahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 2

So many people saying today is the day !

I choose to stay grounded, and try not to buy into the hype.

We should know soon enough.

GO RV

True, many have said it is today. I have seen no proof whatsoever to back up these claims though. All I have seen is the same "my sources" BS... We can always hope that there secret sources are more informed and it will RV tonight but I will not pull out the party hat til it is official.

• Upvote 1

How many people sdid Jim Jones Kill? I am guessing okie will top that number by 99 %. Just goes to show that some people will believe anything. Nothing happening today or this weekend. IF and I mean IF anything is going to happen this month it will be at the end of next week or the week after. Will take some time for parliament to pass all these last minute laws. But then again when have they ever done anything when they were suppose too?

• Upvote 3

the words 100% and possibility are opposites you know...I am 100% sure that this "might" happen... sort of like a weather man who says ten percent chance of rain and it rains...I said there was a 10% chance chance didn't I?

However I will confess I like being told what I want to hear like I'm not too old and fat to get a young hotty...lie to me mirror on the wall...2% chance... I'll take it!

• Upvote 3

So many people saying today is the day !

I choose to stay grounded, and try not to buy into the hype.

We should know soon enough.

GO RV

This is hardly likely to take place just before a long holiday weekend. Their EID al something or other doesn't end until Sunday. Adam seems to think we have a few days after that before they can finish getting their ducks in a row to get this done, so I am hopeful for toward the end on next week or beginning of following one. Adam is a lot higher on the truth scale than Okie and his group are, though I sure like Okie's rate better.

AND WE JUST LOVE THE WAY OKIE THINKS.

End Quote

Really... How surprising.......

Sept.1,2011

BULLDOG75

Talk about ultra-compressed sxxt.