Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle has landed (another bankstory)

Brisco

Eagle Has Landed] Just got back from the bank. Looked at the new currency book. Last time I looked, the Iraqi Dinar was not in the book. The new book has the Iraqi Dinar listed and photos of the IQD with identification points highlighted. The text above the photos of the notes read - UNRESTRICTED - approved for Import/Export - in other words, INTERNATIONALLY TRADED. A Private Banker came over and introduced himself to me and gave me his card. He told me that he would WAIVE ALL FEES and that the interest rate on my money would be negotiable based on the amount I deposited with the bank and that the rates would be much higher than normal bank rates at the teller. He also said the rates would be locked in. He is invested and said this is happening now. He was falling all over himself to make certain that I did business with him. He took my business card and will call me as soon as he has a rate and will schedule my private appointment immediately!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

hahahahahahah yeah Right. Got rid of one of the negs BRISCO. I unlike some realize your just bringing this over for ****$ and Giggles.

I love a good bank story but this one really blows. I expect for you to actually make me believe it`s raining. When your pi$$ing on my head

• Upvote 3

hahahahahahah yeah Right. Got rid of one of the negs BRISCO. I unlike some realize your just bringing this over for ****$ and Giggles.

I love a good bank story but this one really blows. I expect for you to actually make me believe it`s raining. When your pi$$ing on my head

Ya BRISCO, this one was a lemon. I expect it to be funnier next time! laugh.giflaugh.gif

56th ST.& Cactus Area.

Just to be clear. Brisco brought this rumor from somewhere else and it is NOT his story. He posted it here for entertainment purposes only. Always read the entire title of any post folks.

Thanks Your absolutely Right THANKS SpeculatorsRIDE

I am on 64th and lincoln, man can't wait for the ride to be over

FUNNY & Thanks

Eagle Has Landed] Just got back from the bank. Looked at the new currency book. Last time I looked, the Iraqi Dinar was not in the book. The new book has the Iraqi Dinar listed and photos of the IQD with identification points highlighted. The text above the photos of the notes read - UNRESTRICTED - approved for Import/Export - in other words, INTERNATIONALLY TRADED. A Private Banker came over and introduced himself to me and gave me his card. He told me that he would WAIVE ALL FEES and that the interest rate on my money would be negotiable based on the amount I deposited with the bank and that the rates would be much higher than normal bank rates at the teller. He also said the rates would be locked in. He is invested and said this is happening now. He was falling all over himself to make certain that I did business with him. He took my business card and will call me as soon as he has a rate and will schedule my private appointment immediately!

Funny how there's NO PHOTO to back this up.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:LAME!

This is total garbage. The private banker would be buying up all the dinar in sight if he knew of something happening and then get in on some ponzi scheme with his ****** bag fraternity buddies and then embezzle all the money and put it in an off shore account. Sorry, I'm just saying.