Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's chat 9/1/11 could this be the hold up ?

BondLady

BondLady's Chat - Could this possibly be the holdup? Thursday, September 1, 2011

[bondLady] sometimes I do bring things back in from the past that shows u what they said then an how long it takes them to implement something.............connect......the........dots

[bondLady] they need to hurry an release the ld's will stop a lot of the problems

[bondLady] I posted a art yesterday also or the day before

[gmoney71] Yes, but to release the LD's they need a value more than 1170/1 ..... Would love to see them released though

[bondLady] an it talks about there's no laws that says they have to use dinars

[bondLady] and that also needs to be passed to force them to dedollarize

[bondLady] might also be what or part of what the cbi is also waiting on

[bondLady] let me see if I can find it brb

[bondLady] here it is

[bondLady] The parliamentary Finance Committee: no law forcing altgarbastkhadam Iraqi currency in foreign transactions Date: Tuesday, 30-08-2011 09: 48 am Baghdad (newsletter).The parliamentary Finance Committee member and Deputy/Kurdistan Alliance/shorish Haji no proposal or House Act imposes merchant and force in Iraqi currency during the import of goods, but he called Iraqi merchants need to deal with the Iraqi dinar. Said Hajji (News Agency news) Tuesday: there is no law or proposal in the House of Assembly imposes on Iraq and force it into a merchant dealing in Iraqi currency for the purpose of strengthening the Iraqi dinar by imported goods, goods or other. Referring to the question of corruption at border crossings and bribes that occur at the border have access at all States of the world have adapted to these gaps because Iraqi merchant beneficiary enter goods who wishes, calling on the Government to take action to curb the corruption that occurs in Iraqi border ports for the purpose of preventing the entry of prohibited goods into the country. He is a member of the Finance Committee: to take the necessary measures to reduce corruption at border crossings is the role of the Executive Government and Parliament's role is./finished/8 n. p http://www.xxxxxxxxxx.com/t9988-the-parliamentary-finance-committee-no-law-forcing-altgarbastkhadam-iraqi-currency-in-foreign-transactions?highlight=finance

[bondLady] and this could very well be the holdup shabibi is waiting on

[bondLady] if u think about it

[bondLady] I mean I showed y'all back on march 16th the usa doing their part to dedollarize telling usa people in Iraq to use dinars

[deanwood] so you think they have a law in front of Parliament to enforce the use of dinar

[bondLady] but we've not seen anywhere , where the goi or the cbi has said there's a law telling the people they have to use dinars yet

[bondLady] and there has to be one

[bondLady] and the last week we've seen articles to that effect coming out now

[bondLady] saying the gov needed to do this

[bondLady] so imo that would and could be a major snag if they don't pass a law to dedollarize

[gmoney71] Makes sense.

[bondLady] and the shabibi articles we've seen lately says that it will be mandatory when the ld's come out

[bondLady] that they must also bring in their 000 for the ld's

[bondLady] makes a lotto sense to me too gm

[bondLady] so maybe that what were really waiting on

[deanwood] for them to enact a law

[bondLady] since shabs has the right to release new money and exchange rates makes sense that the law they might be waiting on is to dedollarize and also law to make the people use iqd an no other countries for buying stuff

[bondLady] and they would need to give the go ahead to pass the new currency into law also

[bondLady] so imo those 2 things should and would go together at the same time

[cranster] BondLady if that's the case then shabs could go for parity with the usd or lower if there's a law that says they can't use the usd anymore, otherwise people would use whatever has the greatest value

[bondLady] right

[bondLady] and they need to use their own iqd if indeed they are a sovereign country

[bondLady] we don't see that here

[bondLady] we don't use iqd to buy things in usa

[bondLady] and we shouldn't see usd to buy things in Iraq either

[Gizmo] BondLady - as usual, your insight is great. I think you hit it again.

[bondLady] and that another reason to at least try to get close to the usd rate also

[bondLady] or they won't stop

[bondLady] it'll go black market also imo

[cranster] that would be one way to rv below the usd if peeps there can no longer use the dollar

[gmoney71] Very True BL

[bondLady] if they just passed the depolarization and didn't give a new rate

[bondLady] they'd just keep on doing what there doing now

[bondLady] imo

[bondLady] there would always be some 1 that would take usd over iqd if they didn't do a rate change

[broncorider] Do you think, this really put's the Rv situation in doubt of when it we happen now it could be a long time

[bondLady] np br

[bondLady] no br

[bondLady] The parliamentary Finance Committee: no law forcing altgarbastkhadam Iraqi currency in foreign transactions Date: Tuesday, 30-08-2011 09: 48 am Baghdad (newsletter).The parliamentary Finance Committee member and Deputy/Kurdistan Alliance/shorish Haji no proposal or House Act imposes merchant and force in Iraqi currency during the import of goods, but he called Iraqi merchants need to deal with the Iraqi dinar. Said Hajji (News Agency news) Tuesday: there is no law or proposal in the House of Assembly imposes on Iraq and force it into a merchant dealing in Iraqi currency for the purpose of strengthening the Iraqi dinar by imported goods, goods or other. Referring to the question of corruption at border crossings and bribes that occur at the border have access at all States of the world have adapted to these gaps because Iraqi merchant beneficiary enter goods who wishes, calling on the Government to take action to curb the corruption that occurs in Iraqi border ports for the purpose of preventing the entry of prohibited goods into the country. He is a member of the Finance Committee: to take the necessary measures to reduce corruption at border crossings is the role of the Executive Government and Parliament's role is./finished/8 n. http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D19298

[bondLady] that was the art

[bondLady] no law forcing them to use iqd

[bondLady] and I'm sure the cbi needs 1 to enforce the use of the ld's

[bondLady] but like I said to enforce that they'd almost need a usd rate or close to the usd to make them use the new iqd

[deanwood] what the article that Light just put up shows you that they are merging their banks with outside international banks to get foreign investment into Iraq...

[bondLady] or they'd just find a way around it on the black market

[lightingcslt] BondLady so you are saying that shabbs is waiting for a law to be passed that they have to use iqd now right?

[bondLady] they will use the currency they can buy more with

[bondLady] imo

drops the mic and walks off ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Oil is sold in Dollars....that'll NEVER change...so its pretty much impossible for them to pass a law forcing all contracts and deals to be made in Dinar....

Once the LOP happens and they are able to bring the value of the Dinar up(AFTER THE LOP) to the value of the dollar, people Will start using the dinar more for every day purchases...but we need to wait for the LOP first...there is just too much currency in circulation and not enough reserves for it to happen any other way

Edited by Ridewithme38
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Oil is sold in Dollars....that'll NEVER change...so its pretty much impossible for them to pass a law forcing all contracts and deals to be made in Dinar....

Once the LOP happens and they are able to bring the value of the Dinar up(AFTER THE LOP) to the value of the dollar, people Will start using the dinar more for every day purchases...but we need to wait for the LOP first...there is just too much currency in circulation and not enough reserves for it to happen any other way

There will not be a LOP.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

There will not be a LOP.

I hope there is....otherwise it'll be at 1170 a long long time...just looking at the amount of currency in circulation....it would be impossible for them to raise the rate unless they remove three zero's from the nominal value by way of a lop

Another forum i'm a member of uses the term "Link or it didn't happen" alot....Chancellor, can you show me, based on articles, CBI reports and other actual facts....how it will not LOP? Maybe a link to an article or ANY evidence beyond what the Guru's say?

Edited by Ridewithme38
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Well, after the proposed RD the difference in value between the Dinar and the Dollar will only be twenty cents. And that's close enough!

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight. Oil is sold in dollars.... So all of the Iraqi citizens are selling oil for dollars? So they can't pass a law because the citizens are selling oil for dollars? Who is selling the oil? I thought the GOI was selling the oil. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

So you've been on this site for almost 2 years talking about a 2 - 3 times your investment hope? Ha Ha Now That's Funny Right There. Sure Hope You Have 2 or 3 Hundred Grand Invested. So Says.................DayTrader

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

About 40 years ago, the U.S. dropped the gold standard and also made a deal with OPEC countries shortly after. It involved selling crude on the market in US dollars. It also required OPEC countries to buy bonds sold by the US (buying our debt). This deal, signed about 40 years ago, also was set to expire in 40 years. We are approaching that deadline, within the next 2 years or so (give or take)... So, to say that Oil is sold in Dollars & will never change is crazy... It could be completely different in 2 years. The USD is falling, and the economy right now is not the best for OPEC countries to sign another 40 year deal. I will find this interesting to see how this plays out.

... Why would people use currency, just because it omits 3 zeros from the physical note? That requires printing a new currency. They need incentives to use the IQD, not just tricking them pscychologically by removing 3 zeros... I would argue, that if the LOP were to occur, dollarization would continue to exist...

Why?

They would need to make the IQD internationally trade-able...

USD is widely used & accepted - it was also flloded in the market after the invasion.

USD is stable - IQD as of recently has, but prior was not.

In their local markets, USD is accepted... I wonder if places do not accept IQD in their local economy.

They speak/mention laws stating that the USD could be banished.. But, maybe they should start by placing a law (if it does not exist) that IQD to be accepted everywhere within their local economy.

And gradually produce bills/laws, such as following making IQD an acceptible payment from any business to requiring people be paid (paychecks) in IQD.

Your not banning the USD, just making it harder to use in the local economy.. That would work out better, in my opinion.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just a thought. I have never seen what is in the "bill" that was sent to Parliment to "raise the three zero's". Could such a requirement for them to use the dinar be in it?

We will not know that answer until it is approved by parliament and posted on the CBI site.

It could be a very large document with a lot of information. Venezuela published an 81 page document outlining their plan prior to it's execution.

From the past press releases on the progress of the project to delete 3 zeros, the CBI used percentages of the plan

Draft completion.

Unfortunately, these were often interpreted as progress reports on the removal of large bills from circulation.

The CBI would like Iraq to be a one currency country, but until the Dinar is structured similar to the dollar in terms of denominations, and equal in value, it will be a hard sell.

Also, parliament must approve the plan before execution, unless the CBI pursues it's autonomy to affect changes in the Iraq currency.

That could get a little messy, but Shabibi continually telegraphs that it is the CBI's responsibility, and authority to do so, when necessary.

• Upvote 2

So you've been on this site for almost 2 years talking about a 2 - 3 times your investment hope? Ha Ha Now That's Funny Right There. Sure Hope You Have 2 or 3 Hundred Grand Invested. So Says.................DayTrader

2-3 times your investment is a joke? So daytrader is just a name, not your profession. Everyone has there own expectations of this investment and thats not anything anyone should be bashed about. I've already made 3 times my investment...actually more like 3.2 times. Point is, 2-3 times your investment is nothing to laugh about...that is a great investment. But again i acquired all my dinar in feb04 waaaayyyyyyy before the millionaire hype. Will it be millions? I have no clue, but Im in good company with everyone else not knowing.

Try trading on the forex and you'll find out how to appreciate the "2-3 times your investment" gains.

No disrespect intended, just speaking my peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

2-3 times your investment is a joke? So daytrader is just a name, not your profession. Everyone has there own expectations of this investment and thats not anything anyone should be bashed about. I've already made 3 times my investment...actually more like 3.2 times. Point is, 2-3 times your investment is nothing to laugh about...that is a great investment. But again i acquired all my dinar in feb04 waaaayyyyyyy before the millionaire hype. Will it be millions? I have no clue, but Im in good company with everyone else not knowing.

Try trading on the forex and you'll find out how to appreciate the "2-3 times your investment" gains.

No disrespect intended, just speaking my peace.

The point he is making is that if you have been thinking you might make 2-3 times your investment over. well 7 a year period as you have stated, then it is the height of stupidity unless you have at least a hundred grand. It's likely that you bought $2000 worth of Dinar altogether. IF that is the case then you could have SAVED 2 to 3 times that amount in the 7 years you have been waiting for a LOP. I would hope that someone who claims to know about a "Great investment" would not see making $6000 in 7 YEARS as a great investment. <_< just the thought makes me want to say things to you that will get me banned.

The point he is making is that if you have been thinking you might make 2-3 times your investment over. well 7 a year period as you have stated, then it is the height of stupidity unless you have at least a hundred grand. It's likely that you bought $2000 worth of Dinar altogether. IF that is the case then you could have SAVED 2 to 3 times that amount in the 7 years you have been waiting for a LOP. I would hope that someone who claims to know about a "Great investment" would not see making $6000 in 7 YEARS as a great investment. <_< just the thought makes me want to say things to you that will get me banned.

Absolutely IF only 2000 was the initial investment. Totally agree. The point I was making, everyone has their own goals. Making 2-3 times on an investment is better than nothing. Sorry its not retiement level gains...but its still more than what you started out with. I meant what I said...I mean no disrespect...however you feel the need to come at me for typing a contradictory opinion to the original poster. Im not here to argue so.....you win...your right, Im wrong. There ya go. Good luck in the investment nani.

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight. Oil is sold in dollars.... So all of the Iraqi citizens are selling oil for dollars? So they can't pass a law because the citizens are selling oil for dollars? Who is selling the oil? I thought the GOI was selling the oil. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Do I detect a little sarcasm here?