Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

how many wallstreet investment opportunities suddenly go south for everyone else whereas the same few always consolidate wealth... this is an investment where those same entities could do it again... but this is sort of where greed plays in.... at less than a penny a dinar.... most of us should be happy with risking a small amount of money not so much money we feel like we were scammed... If it goes well I make a million dollars.... if it goes south I lost a few hundred dollars.... I have lost that much on scratch off tickets standing at the counter of a mini mart...

Those with thousands and thousands invested... you might want to think about where a once in a life time opportunity begins and where asking for a karmic slap down begins...

since it is mostly vets invested I sort of think they should think twice about F'n us though....sooner or later the vets are going to hold the liars accountable....

But let's choose to believe that this is the miracle we have always prayed for.

• Upvote 5

Not a Scam...

When I bought in, I spent no more than I would normally have used/wasted throwing bait, fishing poles, gas, soda, beef jerky, you name it into my hole in the water (my boat.) LOL I didn't do any of that for a month to justify the expenditure on what I thought was possible and probable regarding the propensity of a profit at maturity (RV.) Whether it goes big "The Dream RV," goes reasonable "Makes a profit RV," or goes flat/backwards/RD/that "three" letter phrase "No profit," I personally can't loose.. I would have wasted the money I spent going fishing anyway... Seven years ago...!

So I'm good if it doesn't preform... but I think it will.

Go RV!

Edited by Rdy_Stdy_GO
  • Upvote 1

I would live the life God has given me the way I alwasy have. I have not planed my life around the potential RV. I would continue to take my life one day at a time and plan for the future. If it happens I will consider myself very lucky to be a part of it and if it never happens then so be it. What about you will you keep living your life looking for an RV around every corner day after day week after week month after month after month and even year after year? Or maybe just put it away and know if it ever happens you were blessed. :D

• Upvote 2

The truth hurts.Keep living....Just sayin'

So are you "just saying " it is a scam? The truth hurts?!!! Maybe I have misunderstood what was meant by this statement but I don't think so. It is almost contradictory. "just saying" Did you read or have you ever read anything that Adam has written? "just saying" You , like all of us chose to enter this investment. You say you want an RV as much as the rest of us..... so why would you even want to throw this question out in the forum? If you believed in what you are invested in you wouldn't need to ask such a question?........just saying!!:unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What part of it could be a scam?

1. The Iraqi Dinar is not a real currency!

2. The country of Iraq doesn't exist!

3. The RV was guaranteed to you and didn't happen!

Well, I know 1 and 2 are false!

And 3. I was never given a guarantee....

... so I don't see how this could be a "scam".

If you bought dinar hoping to be an overnight millionaire, well... join the ranks! Most of us thought at one point that tomorrow was the day... and honestly, it might be! But before you start screaming about the possible "scam" you are now involved in, let's look at some facts:

1. Iraq is moving forward.

2. There is a good chance that the currency can go up!

3. There is a solid chance that it could go up a LOT.

4. Need I say more?

What Adam said.....

I have had many years of hope also. Now I'm just doing a little thinking. Just sayin'

going fishing. Just sayin' I'm like a bober in the wind.

We are almost on the same track. I am not really questioning it. Just waiting for the big moment. Until then, always nice to have something to think about.

• Upvote 2

If you bought dinar hoping to be an overnight millionaire, well... join the ranks! Most of us thought at one point that tomorrow was the day... and honestly, it might be! But before you start screaming about the possible "scam" you are now involved in, let's look at some facts:

4. Need I say more?

I agree with Adam!!!!! If anyone does NOT agree.....then why are you here?????? To be a downer for the rest of us who want to have hope that there is possibly a light at the end of this long tunnel we have had ahead of us??????

• Upvote 1

First it's not scam. 2nd it would not matter. Ppl would go on with their lives and various investments and/or endeavors. So if you must be entertained by what if's then if it please you I will have counted my blessings and thank the Good Lord for all the people I have met here on DV. Because love and life is always priority to currency.

Edited by uncirculd

I've heard all the good things that people would do when the RV happens. what would you do if it's a SCAM? just sayin'

Currency is not a scam....but if it doesn't rv...I will just wait. If it ends up being they "lop" then I will make somewhat of a profit since we bought ours in country and didn't have to pay a spread or fees. AND I will continue to live my life exactly as I have been living it with nothing to lose. I also bought VND....so if IQD doesn't make me rich maybe it will :lol::lol:

4. Need I say more?

YAAAHHH, What he said. B):D

I've heard all the good things that people would do when the RV happens. what would you do if it's a SCAM? just sayin'

Put on your thinking cap and guess.You'll get the answer to that.

Not being negative, I want the RV more than anyone. But what's your plan, If it doesn't happen ...Only in Iraq ...Just Sayin'

Think hard and you'll get the answer to this one too.