Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2008 chevy truck for sale 27,500 iqd

cdoak1fordinar

IQD prices are usually posted with 000 missing. This is nothing new.

Price is actually 27,500,000 IQD

Exactly - I remember seeing emails to a person that was selling something through those classifieds and when asked about the price being asked for it was stated that adding the 000's to the price was a given by most locals.

saw this same site back in 2009. no difference in the amount they are charging for those vehicles. i wish it were true, but like I said....saw this 2 years ago.

I just did a search back 4 days the prices are in the millions everywhere

Today 2/9/11 Iraq time all cars at chevy dealer under 25k i am online now with the dealer tongue.gif

HEY this is real go to googol browser then pull up the page it translates all to English and search thru the cars since 8/27/11 all prices at or about $1.00-$1.30 to the dollar /dinar

Maybe the people that haven't been around long enough to know better will believe it, but those of us that have been will know that this is nothing new.

First, unless you contact the seller you CANNOT state it's $1.00-$1.30 as you claim. Second, they are simply leaving off the extra 000's which has been shown to be standard practice by people that have contacted the sellers of items in that forum and have posted the emails, both to and from.

02/09/2011

01:16:15Hnde Sonata 20 096 Cylinder Fall limted78 15.8 thousand

Iraqi Dinar (IQD)Iraq ,

BaghdadVehicles

Cars

02/09/2011

01:13:04Sportj Panorama 2012 for sale370 21.5 thousand

Iraqi Dinar (IQD)Iraq ,

BaghdadVehicles

Cars

02/09/2011

01:11:31Kia Sportj for sale ...840Twenty-three thousand

Iraqi Dinar (IQD)Iraq ,

BaghdadVehicles

Cars

It dose not say add 3 ooo's

Maybe the people that haven't been around long enough to know better will believe it, but those of us that have been will know that this is nothing new.

First, unless you contact the seller you CANNOT state it's $1.00-$1.30 as you claim. Second, they are simply leaving off the extra 000's which has been shown to be standard practice by people that have contacted the sellers of items in that forum and have posted the emails, both to and from.

I think you should go look now all new dates

No you know what. sit on your hand because its a scam just check back in 60 days .after the RI and removal is thru...................................ohmy.gif

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1