Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update on Ali from Dinartrade

pokerplayer

"Ali gave me great service". How hard is it to take someone's credit card number and pack some currency into a FED EX envelope ands stick it into a mail box? A monkey could do that.

The guy is a Liar. Period. People that stick up for liars drive me nuts.

There is no silver lining in a cloud of deception.

So put your Dinar where your mouth is and PROVE IT. Don't just chuck words out there and expect it to become gospel. Where is your evidence? Or to quote the others here, where's the LINK?? Otherwise your just as bad as the pumpers and gurus spouting nonsense and noise.

"Accusation without investigation is the height of ignorance." -Albert Einstein

• Upvote 4

FishmanTx- You must be a newbie. .Do some research on the hypocrite. The FACTS speak for volumes. Once you know them, You can point your stinky finger back at yourself.

"The blind and naive will always be taken for a ride"

He's been on here since Dec '10. Doesn't make him a newbie I don't think. Why don't you go play video games or stand in traffic. At night. In a black outfit. So Says...................DayTrader

FishmanTx- You must be a newbie. .Do some research on the hypocrite. The FACTS speak for volumes. Once you know them, You can point your stinky finger back at yourself.

"The blind and naive will always be taken for a ride"

YOU diss'd him, YOU prove it. All I see is an angry person spouting BS and venom. Still no proof! Until proven otherwise, Ali is THE MAN in my book. I agree with Day Trader, if you hate this so much sell out and bail. It's obvious you got serious attitude issues as is obvious by some of your other remarks here at DV. I've been dealing with Ali 6 of the 7 years I've been holding Dinar. To a total of near 13 million IQD......

BTW, I bought my first Dinar from the money changers the second day it was available in the streets of Baghdad! Newbie my @$$. :angry:

Edited by FishmanTx
  • Upvote 1

If this is all about selling back Dinars, 1st convenience in Walmart will buy them back. No need to fret. There are banks that will buy them back. I would rather do it in person anyhow. Who cares. Life is grand. We are waiting for one thing, the same thing we all came her to find information on. Hmm.... Rodney King, Can't we all just get along????

Who cares!!! Where is something intelligent on this site? All stupid posts that are inane and meaningless. What a waste. This site gasps it's last dying breaths.

umbertino

Posted Today, 06:30 AM

Dinarrhea, on 07 September 2011 - 08:53 AM, said:

Nobody is forcing you to stay...Relax or stop whining like a baby

Read more TOP BUTTON ON RIGHT "X" :P

There will be plenty of competition to cash our Dinar once the R/V happens. So why should anyone give a crap about what Ali is doing now or if he will have cash in centers. Ali made good money selling Dinar and I am happy for his success! He is history now, so lets all move on shall we?

Ed

• Upvote 1

To all it may concern: I am typing this with a Droid so bare with me :-)

This is my first post and frankly, I am very concerned. Not about our investment, but the posts, the bashing, and the blind stupidity that people write on this board. I have been reading for almost two years and have been invested since then. Some of you need to give people a break! Some of you sit at your comp. Waiting to bash whatever anyone posts! Are you looking co attention? Why so negative? I know this is a rollercoaster and can be very frustrating. But we need to get through this together. I know there is a lot of false info that flows through this blog...I will not mention names but you know who you are! For the rest of you, be patient and peaceful(if you can) lol. We are almost there...someday!!!

• Upvote 2