Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update on Ali from Dinartrade

pokerplayer

I really dont understand all that witch hunt against Ali.

For my perspective. He opened a reputable company and sold me some Dinars.

As long as the Dinars are legits thats all god for me.

If he decides to stop selling its his own business.

Then when the RV happens

if he decides to reopen his office in some form or fashion

then I will listen to his proposals like I will do with Adam and others proposals to cash in.

Everyone knows that Ali is trying to open a bank in Iraq.

I do not think he can come up with all the US$ needed to exchange all the Dinars he sold.

An Iraqi bank backed by the CBI would do the trick for him.

The Dinar would go from u to Alis Bank to CBI.

The US$$ would go from CBI to Alis Bank to your Bank or pocket.

And Ali takes a cut in the middle.

whats the big deal.

If you dont like the cut he is taking then take your business else where

And for that post then I really dont understand the content. But I its not the first and neither the last.

Its all business nothing personal

Edited by Happy Man
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

As Happy Man stated this probably has to do with Ali setting up his Bank so he can cash us out and make more$. Good for him. "When the world is digging for gold...sell shovels"

Of course if you have an open mind and have not followed the witch hunt against "Brad the ax murderer" you would know this

I don't know much about Ali, so just my observation, but here is my two cents. This RV is about to happen and sounds like Ali wants to cash you all in. So seems to me that is a good thing. We are just about to round that corner. And I gotta feeling it aint gonna be an RD or why would he want to cash you in? Ali sounds like a man whose nose knows a cash cow is in the field. ;)

• Upvote 3

I don't know about all this ...business.... however, I emailed Ali this morning and received an email right back. He explained that the Dinar Trade in Canada is not affiliated with Dinar Trade, and that the Dinar Trade in UK is affiliated with him. He appeared to be in California when replying. He was very cordual and I appreciated his quick response. Now that being said, if you don't want to purchase Dinar from a middle man, open the bank account in Iraq and get the currency at full value. I have a Warka account and have decided that additional funds will be sent there, rather than getting additional paper currency.

All the speculation and gossip in the world isn't going to do anything but cause discontent in the ranks. Let it go guys and lets just take it one day at a time and be thankful we are as close as we are. Adam's chat log indicates it appears to be closer than ever before, perhaps even in a few days. So let's just thank our Higher Power that we are blessed and pray for those who aren't as fortunate as we are. I pray Ali and his family are safe and all is well. And I wish him all the best. I pray that for all of us. We are headed for some hard times, looking at the things going on in the world. I just hope and pray we have the cushion of the extra cash from the RV to make it through these times.

Smile...Life is too short and we need to learn to enjoy it and let the rest go. HAVE A GREAT EVENING. ;):D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just posting what I received. I have no opinion on this and will let you all draw your own conclusions.

pp

Update on Ali

Hi folks,

As much as I have been wanting to finish what I started a while back and then wasn't able too, I want to show as much as I can that everything concerning that, is still alive. Just so you know, those that rely on me to produce information on or about Dinar Trade and even Ali, we talk at least once a week or every other week until his achievement is complete with what ever there is to update with.

This time, we waiting two weeks to have our chat and still I can not give the full information to come as it is not finalized yet. Ali is the type to not put out the details until the details or for real and finalized which I respect over and under. Many steps in his process for the future of Dinar Investment arena are complete, just the biggy isn't, and that is in the hands of Iraq.

Once Ali does get done what it is he is trying to achieve for YOU AND ME (Americans), it will be much appreciated when realized. Our chat today revealed much in the works and at a lot of cost. You may be asking yourself, why or what would this be and why even bother after making so much money already from the existence of Dinar Trade which was 2nd to none. Let me explain that.

You see with Dinar Trade, Ali succeeded with INTEGRITY all the way to the TOP Dealer the country has known (by my opinion), not to even mention other countries in the process. He is the type I have discovered that keeps moving. You know like, OK I accomplished this and created a market that others are trying to get involved with now, it is time to move on ahead further, the next step.

This next step will be realized by all dinar investors when completed. He shared with me the involvement of importance of others and cost associated with these efforts. It isn't no small task but yes, he will reap big time rewards. In order for him to reap big time, you have to make the service a need and top notch and available. Yes, I know what it is he is doing and waiting on but, again, I am trusted to wait until it is time.

I know a majority are saying it is time and I agree, but you can not put the cart in front of the horse in a reality world and expect forward progress when the reality isn't even there yet. OK, then others will say, why even say then? Well, cause I started the chain of thoughts when we thought this was going to be completed way sooner than now. It isn't and I blame no one including IRAQ, well maybe i would blame them.

Remember Ali, or I speaking on behalf of conversations had, will never be misleading or directing to a revalue way of creating a pumping atmosphere as this is not even in the thoughts as Ali, doesn't even sale or buy thru Dinar Trade anymore. You just going to have to trust me on that. Those that don't, oh well but you can not ever call me a pumper. Now you may call me a TOOL for Ali and or Dinar Trade cause that is, what I am. I am Ali's go between, between you at this time and presence. Think about it, if he answered to the more than 500,000 clients he has achieved by phone are email or how ever, he would never get anything done. This is why I am the TOOL and the TRUSTED TOOL at that.

He knows I am posting this and said to mention to all, that he is alive and well and working hard. I am not like the wannabees that post BS that Ali said this or said that. He always knows when and what I say weather it is before or after the fact. He also knows that those wannabees will be calling once this is posted but, he is on to those games these days, Good Luck with that.

He also said to me, after I ask why isn't www.*******.com buying back dinar, that they will be and that he will back ******* for any of those that need that as a confidence builder. As soon as I am made aware of this, it will be announced and those that which to sale, can use the services of dinaruk at that time if they wish.

In closing as I am also sending this in a email to all of NNP's Members that are on the email list, hang in there, and if you follow the investment, please do it by the news and the deciphering of it among the investors that follow it in that meaningful way. Try to stay away from statements from those that claimed to know this or that and put out dates or expectations of the same. Also remember this, If someone really did have some very good Intel, you would either never here about it or, if it was real, you would be able to confirm it. Practice these thoughts if you fall into that category.

Thanks,

Tommy/Neno

Neno? I thought Neno was "OKIE" And didn't someone say that Okie is "Tommy ...something" recently?

Man! I need a playbill or something. I can't keep up! The characters are all mingled and mixed up in my head now. But, er, maybe that's what Okie wants, eh?

I found this information today on the U.S. Treasury site http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20110831.aspx

This is the page it shows up on in the schedule of events for changes updates and deleted sanctions:

Date ​ Description

September

09/01/2011​ ​ Iraq2 Designation Removal; TCO Designation Update​

August

08/30/2011​ ​ Syria Designations​

08/26/2011​ ​ Routine update of list of Travel and Carrier Service Providers and Remittance Forwarders​​

08/25/2011​ ​ Release of Civil Penalties Information - JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Settlement​

08/19/2011​ ​ Release of quarterly TSRA report​​

08/18/2011​ ​ Syria General Licenses Issued​

08/18/2011​ ​ Syria Executive Order and Identifications​

08/16/2011​ ​ Release of OFAC Civil Penalties Information​​

08/16/2011​ ​ Anti-terrorism Designations​

08/11/2011​​ ​ Belarus Designations​

08/10/2011​ ​ Non-proliferation Designations; Government of Iran Listing Update; Iranian Financial Sanctions Regulations Identifications Update.​

08/04/2011​ ​ Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Private Relief Efforts in Somalia​

08/04/2011​​ ​ Syria Designations​

08/03/2011​​ ​ Anti-narcotics Designation Removals​

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/OFAC-Recent-Actions.aspx

Now if you look at the schedule of events it says TCO Designation Update the first link states the persons name that was updated and the sanction removed, so basically the reason I put together IMO that Dinar Trader or Ali himself was sanctioned if you do a search for TCO Designation on the UST website it states that a TCO = Transitional Organized Crime, they may have suspected him for being a terrorist and fined him which is why it was expensive for him to get things back together cause he had to pay a rather large fine...just what it looks like with the pieces that have been revealed today and with this note posted!

Hence the transition to telling people to use his other site "dinaruk", put 2 and 2 together and you get 4 every time...just my observation, from the information reveled!!

• Upvote 1

You are full of poop. "What Ali is trying to get done for Americans...". Stop right there. Since when does a Pakistani BS PUMPER give a rats behind about the well being of any American? The guy at US Customs that stamps his passport maybe.

This guy is out to line his pockets any way he can. He has lied and misled EVERYONE. You know it and I know it. :blink:

Maybe we will get the chance to meet him when he opens up one of his satellite offices for cash in.

:angry::lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, this one gets the prize for being the least said with the most words.

And pointing out that "They" are Americans, in such poorly constructed "American" ... give you head a shake buddy.

What is happening on the board that so much absolute nonsense, useless, meaningless, poorly written, not understandable, written garbage is showing up?

Inconceivable. Usually whether I agree or disagree, most posts have at least a point, and are written in at least recognizable American/English. But this junk ...

Maybe its time to take a vacation from the forum for a while.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm curious what DinarTrade to incur the wrath of some the the posters here. I made several purchases from DT and I can't fault their service in any regard.

Read my post on this thread from earlier you will see that they were sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury for Transitional Organized Crime of some sort, which was lifted today after he paid his fines!

It's sounds like Ali is trying to Lift the Skirt a little bit and Show some Leg. :blink:

This was just a Tease. :rolleyes:

He's been Scrambling to Set up Shop and Do Something, Ever Since (He Got) Shut Down. :o

He had been Using Roger in the Recent Past for some Previous Teases.

Roger had him Booked an Announced for that Radio Show he was doing but had to Cancel.

Whatever He's Up to, He is Definitely Positioning Himself to Take a 2nd Bite of the Apple !

Thx for the post pp. ;)

You just gave me a vision of some cross dressing gurus. Hmmmm.....

F_200709_September2_364853a.jpg

Just another con artist from the middle east. He can't be trusted and who cares if he is okay and alive?

I'm sure he is ok. He made a killing and can afford good protection.

• Upvote 2

Hey if you all want to wire your money through someone that was investigated and found guilty that's your choice, but personally I wouldn't want my dinar tied to any currency dealer, that is unless you want your assets frozen. I'm cool with the 5/3rd I got mine from. Think about who his agents are that will be running these blessed cash in centers? Frank26, the another site, Breitling...etc. Now tell me you feel get warm fuzzies about letting your money be connected to them. Just saying. You got a promo code you're an agent for a dealer. Big brother is watching.

• Upvote 1