Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie say's"QUIT YOUR JOB" Our Blessing is here.

sab4212

I second the "motion"blink.gif

In agreement . I pose this challenge to Okie... If you truly believe your intel is correct.... Post your name and be accountable! I will do the same and give you my address. I've never posted rate or date for that fact , nothing beneficial other than opinion . Calling you out! Back it up or shut it up

• Upvote 2

If Okie told anyone to do that then that is very irresponsible to do so.

I for one know sadly there are folks out there that will actually do that thinking the RV will happen tomorrow only to find they have been sucker punched, job less & still waiting on the RV

If that’s how Okie wants to conduct himself regarding posts then I believe its time for the MODS to consider banning all Okie post from now on

Banning is the least of the pleasantries I would love to offer this individual. I am in agreement with you, but in my year plus of following this site I've found we have intelligent people that follow. I wish we could have him ousted from the internet altogether. Free speech is one thing...being my brothers keeper is my agenda and feel our necessary with this rodent. Anyone having belief in okie posts please ask yourself what need you have to confide in this person, leave your options open.please listen to reason not desire. we have a credible site here and invite you to consider our views.

If Okie told anyone to do that then that is very irresponsible to do so.

End Quote

Of course it's extremely irreponsible of his to say such a thing but it's also true that nobody points a gun at the head of those people ordering them to do anything... So again.. How naive and gullible can one be ? Somebody must start taking responsibilities for their own ( stupid or intelligent) actions.

They must start using their own brain without relying on others to do the reasoning work for them...And then complain about it.

Edited by umbertino

I'm glad to see all is well in the bashing department. I'm at a loss to see many positives on this site. I know I'm a newbie so bash away....

Thanks for your imput. Maybe people who have been invested 6-7 yrs. get tired of the same old "its done on a weekly by the same people and the same people have been playing the same game for years.

Wake up man, we love a nice rumor even without fact but with people like Okie, the GET team, Terry K, and the like we could do without. :D

• Upvote 1

Me too!!!! I am so glad I don't have to work any more!!! LOL. I wish...

That doesnt mean you dont have to work anymore , it just means you no longer have a job . wouldnt quit until Adam says so.

My momma told me 30 years ago you better be good Jesus is coming back any day, im still waiting .............................................get my drift

• Upvote 1

If anybody quits their job because some pumper told them the RV was done, or due on a certain date, then that person is retarded. Any individual following that kind of advice is retarded, and would be dangerous with a lot of money. That reminds me of all those who were ignorant enough to vote for obama.

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday ....minding my own business, waiting on it to turn green.

A carload of young, loud Muslims shouting anti American slogans stopped next to me.

The light changed, the Muslims flipped me the bird, hit the gas and darted off ahead of me.

Suddenly an 18-wheeler came speeding through and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "My God, that could have been me!"

So, today...bright and early, I went out and got me a job as a truck driver.

post-40562-131484516182_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I quit, not because of Okie and his suggestions, but it was time I stepped away from a boss/owner that expected and assumed a certain level of productivity from me. When I stopped being a sure thing for his bottom line, the scoffs and glares started, as well as triple checking everything I was doing.

I don't need that level of micromanaging. Even my wife doesn't do that! So I did what I knew would tick him off and scrambling the most. I packed up my stuff at night, came in the next day( a day off) and dropped off my office keys.

If this doesn't happen, I felt it was good for me. If this does RV sooner than later. As for a new job, I have 8 different companies hounding for me to start for them. Gotta love "status change" on Face Book!

Come on RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1