Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its done, but dont go to the banks...

TaintedBulge

I live on a cattle farm and i notice my barn fills up with crap towards the end of the week also !!!! Does this mean we will see an RV this weekend ???????? Just asking ................

Nope, nothing happens on Labor Day Weekend. Or any other day for that matter. Just another day in pumper vill heights!

Started reading... saw Okie's name and quit wasting my time..I'm tired and don't feel like dealing with him.

Me too. But I did start singing a Crosby Stills and Nash favorite:

If I had ever been here before I would probably know just what to do Don't you?

If I had ever been here before on another time around the wheel I would probably know just how to deal

With all of you.

And I feel

Like I've been here before

Feel

And you know

It makes me wonder

What's going on under the ground

Do you know?

Don't you wonder?

What's going on down under you.

We have all been here before

IT"S DEJA VU

• Upvote 2

Started reading... saw Okie's name and quit wasting my time..I'm tired and don't feel like dealing with him.

But you took the time to post that. Hmmmm. Just don't read it or do read it and go on. Ya'll read it and then raise holy hell about it. Just fueling the Okie fire. So Says................DayTrader

But you took the time to post that. Hmmmm. Just don't read it or do read it and go on. Ya'll read it and then raise holy hell about it. Just fueling the Okie fire. So Says................DayTrader

Excuse me.... but I didn't raise "hell" about anything..Just making my point that I wasn't wasting my time to finish reading what he had to say. And that's all I've got to say about that. ;)

Me too. But I did start singing a Crosby Stills and Nash favorite:

If I had ever been here before I would probably know just what to do Don't you?

If I had ever been here before on another time around the wheel I would probably know just how to deal

With all of you.

And I feel

Feel

And you know

It makes me wonder

What's going on under the ground

Do you know?

Don't you wonder?

What's going on down under you.

IT"S DEJA VU

Awesome song......Always in my heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WolPmj1-XM

They are pumping harder than usual.

Reason 1: it's august 31st. Many. Many people get paid on the 1st. What better time than to pump.....right before payday.

Reason 2: Ending of Ramadan combined with reason 1= "Perfect Storm" to get people all pumped up and hopeful....

that the "ship has sailed in" and intel says it's a "go" and "screens aren't showing yet, but will soon," and rates are "pinging" and "tier 1 has cashed in" and "boots on the ground says it's showing on Iraqi TV" and "coins are in circulation" and "texts came in from high official confirming it's done" and "intel that can't be sourced but is from a VERY High up source- says all things a go" and "rate is at either $3.86 or $1.17" and is "pegged to the GBP" or maybe the USD and "all we are waiting for is for Obamas mama to quit holding it up" and possum is dancing and getting hammered with mama...Nuff Said.... :) <--------can you believe how this **** is said EVERYday over and over and over...yet we haven't seen it happen yet? Darned pumpers!

I haven't seen this much pumping and "it's done for sure" since the days leading up to the June 30th letdown.

Please stay grounded. I would love, as much as any of you, for this to be it...and I do feel like we are close. But not within a week, IMHO. If it happens I will join the gentleman half naked in cowboy boots, doing a jig, with a funky black n mild in my mouth. :)

With all that said, Go RV all frikkin' ready!

• Upvote 5

Awesome song......Always in my heart

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9WolPmj1-XM

John Sebastian (from Lovin' Spoonful) on harmonica, I believe. Truly moving.

Thanks, you both. An exceptional piece rising above the sometimes-annoying whining sound of the spineless pumpers in here.

Peace Out

• Upvote 1

OK, HOW CAN ANY 4 OF THEM POST AFTER THIS?

I mean really if it doesnt happen by the 5th... HOW CAN ANY of them come back and say there sources are credible.. "since they all line up?" I am crossing my fingers and cant believe everything im reading from articles to the "intel."

Central Bank reveals details of Iraq's new currency

[POPPY2] JUST GOT TIME FOR A QUICK WORD ON UPDATED INFORMATION FROM THE RABBI WHICH IS A GREAT MAN OF HONOR AND HE IIS A TRUE RABBI . GUYS HE JUST CALLED ME VERY EXCITED AND SAID THAT WE AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES HAD SEVERAL DIGNITARIES IN IRAQ TILL THIS MORNING AND THEY HAD FINISHED AND AGREED AND BEEN INFORMED THE RV IS COMPLETED AND THEN I HAVE RECIEVED 4 SORCES FROM SCOTTYG , AND A COUPLE MORE SOLID SOURCES THAT THEY EXPECT THE RV TO BE LIVE WHEN OUR BANKS OPEN IN THE MORNING. ONE OF THESE SOURCES IS A PRIVATE BANKER FROM NY. THIS IS ALL THE NEW DETAILS RECIEVED THIS AFTERNOON . I AM PACKED AND READY TO GO CASH IN TOMORROW AR ANYTIME POSSIBLE BY TUESDAY IF I HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOME REASON BUT THIS IS SOLID INFORMATION FROM HONEST SOLID PEOPLE THAT I HAVE KNOW AND GROWN TO TRUST OVER SEEVERAL YEARS OF RESEARCH THEY HAVE THE JUICE. GLORY GLORY POPPY2

[GHOST] OKIE IS LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER SMILING LIKE A CHESHIRE CAT

[POPPY2] GUYS STAY GROUNDED AND BE IN PRAYER FOR THE TIMING OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT BE IN THE HAND OF GOD AND THAT E AS A BODY ARE PURPOSED AND WILL WISELY USE THE BLESSING AS HE WOULD HAVE US TO . I AM SO EXCITED AND JUST APPRECIATE THE RABBI , SCOTTYG, OKIE, BGG,BRUCE,TMONEY , AND GUYS MANY MORE PEOPLE THAT ARE BEHIND THE SCENES THAT HAVE BEEN WONDERFULL CONTACTS AND HAVE GLADLY SHARED WHAT THEY COULD TO ALL OF US. BELIEVE ME MANY HAVE ACTUALLY PLACED THEIR TRUST IN ME AND OTHER WHEN THEIR VERY JOBS AND LIVELYHOOD HAS BEEN AT STAKE AND THROUGH BEING A SAFE HOUSE WITH THEIR NAMES AND DETAILS THEY HAVE CNTINUED TO BE GREAT SOURCES AND WE ALL OWE THEM MUCH FOR THEIR DEDICATION TO WANTING THE PUBLIC TO KNOW . BE BLESSED AND FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE REMEMBER THE PERSON THAT LOVED YOU ENOUGH TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THIS BLESSING. YOUR FRIEND POPPY2

[GHOST] YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE CONTACTS AND SOURCES FROM VARIED PLACES REPRESENTED ON THIS SITE--ALL THE OTHER SITES COMBINED DOESN'T EVEN STAND IN THE SHADOW OF THE INTEL GIVERS ON THIS SITE

[GHOST] YOU KNOW TO THINK ABOUT IT---THIS SITE IS A GOD THING--WHOEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE BEST SOURCES WOULD LAND ON THE SAME SITE----YOU KNOW---SOME ANGELS DOESN'T HAVE WINGS--ALSO KNOW THIS---YOU HAVE ENTERTAINED ANGELS UNAWARE

[POPPY2] TOOK A WHILE BUT FINALLY GOT BACK ON . JUST GOT OFF A CALL WITH OKIE AND HE STATED ALL HIS INTEL IS LINED UP WITH ALL OF OURS BETWEEN SCOTTYG, AND ALL THE REST OF THE GANG OF HARD CORE RESEARCHERS. GLORY I AM EXCITED BUT I NEED TO SLEEP IT COULD BE A VERY EXCITING NIGHT AND DAY TOMORROW. EVERYONE STAY BLESSED AND HOPE YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR THE INEVETIBLE BLESSING. POPPY2

10:23 PM FREEWAY BILL: Well I guess you all have seen what I was talking about last night on Scottie G & Okie post today. I waited for several hours & by the time I got hold of a confirming word, I got word that Okie and ScottieG had it & was posting.10:26 PM The last thing I have is a conversation outside the country about 3 hours ago where I have sources that are significantly sure that we are looking at a great weekend coming up. I believe that we could very well see this in the next48hour

[POPPY2] OK BACK FOR ONE MORE POST JUST HAD ANOTHER PH CALL RECONFIRMAING THAT ANOTHER BANKER MADE A STATEMENT HE IS EXPECTING RV RATE TO BE LIVE SOMETIME TOMORROW. MAN THIS IS GETTING BETTER EVERY MIN. GOOD NIGHT PEEPS gods love to all poppy2

Should we make a new thread about this... go ahead if it seems to fit intel everyone should know?!

Edited by TaintedBulge

I just quits my job...told my boss to shove it because Im rich ...told my wife Im getting a younger one that doesnt nag...ran up all my credit cards.....wait what do you mean there is not a RV yet....I was told by the PTR call squad the rv was good to go...what do I do now..

• Upvote 1

John Sebastian (from Lovin' Spoonful) on harmonica, I believe. Truly moving.

Thanks, you both. An exceptional piece rising above the sometimes-annoying whining sound of the spineless pumpers in here.

Peace Out

Thank you for your insight. It is appreciated... Peace to you.

who just grabbed my butt?

I'm scared to know.