Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its done, but dont go to the banks...

TaintedBulge

[..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G AND I KNOW DETAILS THAT WE WERE PLEDGED TO CONFIDENTIALITY ON. REST ASSURED WHAT HAPPENED HOURS AGO IN IRAQ WAS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BOO--ONLY SPECIFIC FOREX SITES THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM NOT POSTING ANYMORE FOR A WHILE TILL AFTER OUR CALL THIS AFTERNOON AND AT THAT TIME BEAR--SCOTTI-G AND MYSELF WILL RELATE TO YOU WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED.

Oh Please ... How many times has THIS news we have been waiting on been relayed to the world by Okie?? I've lost track - and by the way - it has NEVER caused an RV yet !!! What makes this time different??

Seriously ?? .. secret Forex screens ... that of course, none of us would have access to - so we can't prove he is a fibber !!!

I can't wait to hear Okie's afternoon fairy tale ... I wonder if it's the one with the three little pigs ... I love that one !!!!

Hey - that reminds me - here piggy, piggy, piggy !!!!!

• Upvote 1

♫Sometimes I feel...........I've got to run away

I've got to get away♫

♫From the pain that you drive into the heart of me

The love we share for the dinar seems to go nowhere♫

♫And I've lost my light(bud)

For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night♫

Tainted Bulgeohmy.gif

:

A man died and went to heaven. He saw a huge wall of clocks behind St. Peter. "Why all the clocks"?' St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.' 'Oh,' said the man, 'whose clock is that?' 'That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, she never told a lie.' 'Where's okie oil man's clock?' asked the man. okie's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan.

• Upvote 7

Hopefully, everyone knows not to go out and buy more dinar based on this post.

Oh crap...and I just put another 50 mil on reserve...

Are you suggesting Okie and company are lying???????

Dang...looks like ramen noodles for the rest of the year...sigh...

• Upvote 1

:

A man died and went to heaven. He saw a huge wall of clocks behind St. Peter. "Why all the clocks"?' St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.' 'Oh,' said the man, 'whose clock is that?' 'That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, she never told a lie.' 'Where's okie oil man's clock?' asked the man. okie's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan.

Good one. Thanks for the laugh... This is applicable to a few more Folks in the Dinar Community besides Okie, though...Just saying.

WAIT TILL YOU GUYS READ THIS ONE..

[hackenburg] ..OKIE OIL MAN ................ GM..... sure could use some good news, before I leave for work this morning (west coast i am) :)

[..OKIE OIL MAN] HACKENBURG--QUIT YOUR JOB

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM WAITING ON SCOTTI-G-----THEN WE WILL ELUDE (NOT EXPLAIN) TO WHAT ISN'T PUBLISHABLE