Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FEDERAL FUNDS FOR GRND ZERO MOSQUE

robear

+ + + + + + + +

Special Report On Ground-Zero Mosque:

Will Mosque Be Federally Funded?

Reports are circulating once again that the developers of

the Ground Zero Mosque have applied for a federally-funded

grant to help build the mosque within sight of Ground Zero.

Is it true that our tax dollars could help build the

Ground Zero Mosque?

In short, the answer is yes, but this is not "new" news.

Last year, news broke that the developers had applied for

a grant of $5 million from the Lower Manhattan Development

Corporation (LMDC) as part of LMDC's "Community and Cultural

Enhancement Program."

Many news sources reported this story (see links below).

Is the LMDC funded with federal tax dollars? Yes. LMDC received

a $2 billion grant from the Department of Housing and Urban

Development. This grant makes possible programs such as the

"Community and Cultural Enhancement Program."

What's more, religious organizations are invited to apply

for Program funds.

Our sources indicate that the status of the Ground Zero

Mosque's application is unknown (LMDC has made no

determination on the application or that determination

has not been made public.)

But the fact that Ground Zero Mosque developers are openly

courting a federally-funded grant and are now using the

9/11 10th anniversary to promote their fundraising goals

emphasizes that they are very serious about establishing

a new mosque at Ground Zero.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Pour some pig blood on the location, problem solved!!!!

While I understand your sentiment, I'm sure that "We the people" would just end up paying extra to have the soil removed and replaced with "clean" dirt!

Wow! My first negative mark....Didnt realize anyone should get upset for the above statement. Oh well..... everyone has their rights to their opinion.

Stay safe friends

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Kenbo, I was thinking the same thing +1; However, I was also thinking about getting a truckload of Hogs and unloading them onsite, and then finding a sympathetic police officer to shoot them on location, of course this whole thing would be LIVE on the News. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can not believe that our government is so corrupt and sick as to even consider the mosque situation with the terroristic MUSLIMS.The mayor of NEW YORK is a muslim sympathiser and should be expelled from AMERICA along with every damn MUSLIM in our country.The mayor has openly stated that CHRISTIAN PRAYER will not be part of the agenda to recognize 9/11 .I believe that when attrocities of this nature are allowed to go unchecked that the AMERICAN PEOPLE SHOULD CONSIDER "CIVIL UNREST" TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS AND CONSTITUTION.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It is a shame that the moderators of this site would disallow my response to this topic here in america!

You're not in "America", you are on DinarVets and your right to speak freely is limited to what the Staff approves as appropriate. It appears some of your posts are leaning towards racism.

Freedom of speech is respected here, but you are not allowed to break the forum rules... and racism is not something we tolerate.

Please be sure to keep your posts tactful, thanks. Apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience, thanks for understanding that this is a privately owned site.

• Upvote 3

Tolerance

I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in New York

I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant.

Thus the Mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque.

We could call one of the clubs, which would be ***, "The Turban Cowboy ", and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbeque pork restaurant, called " Iraq o' Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called " Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop, "Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

All of this would encourage the Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so the mosque problem would be solved.

If you agree with promoting tolerance, and you think this is a good plan, please pass it on...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If our govt allows for a federally funding of the mosque to appease the muslims , it has went against its own laws about seperation of church and state. I don't remember a time when a funding was offered or granted to another here in this country. By the way why does senators hold town hall meetings sometime in churches isn't this against that too. In my opinion this country's leaders should have told the Mosque builders and the Muslims that want it there that it was not acceptable in that spot. It is a slap in the face of all who lost their lives because of Muslims. There are underlying reasons why Muslims are infiltrating our country and we are to blind to see it. If we aren't careful our country will fall from within.

If our govt allows for a federally funding of the mosque to appease the muslims , it has went against its own laws about seperation of church and state. I don't remember a time when a funding was offered or granted to another here in this country. By the way why does senators hold town hall meetings sometime in churches isn't this against that too. In my opinion this country's leaders should have told the Mosque builders and the Muslims that want it there that it was not acceptable in that spot. It is a slap in the face of all who lost their lives because of Muslims. There are underlying reasons why Muslims are infiltrating our country and we are to blind to see it. If we aren't careful our country will fall from within.

You really think Church and State are separate ?. Yeah right.

Tolerance

I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in New York

I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant.

Thus the Mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque.

We could call one of the clubs, which would be ***, "The Turban Cowboy ", and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbeque pork restaurant, called " Iraq o' Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called " Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop, "Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

All of this would encourage the Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so the mosque problem would be solved.

If you agree with promoting tolerance, and you think this is a good plan, please pass it on...

Perfect!!!

There is "NO" separation of Church and State with Islam. So why do they build Mosque's here? We will not be forced into Sharia law. We are the United States and do not recognize that law. Yet they have tried to bring it into our courts and activist judges have allowed them to bestow it upon us. IT will get out of hand.

http://nation.foxnews.com/justice/2011/03/24/florida-judge-defends-imposing-sharia-law