Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Rates/Auctions not updated for 2 days?

krmayo

If you take a look at the holidays, this is on the CBI website, then you will see they have a 3 day holiday starting 31st August 2011, though i dont know why they didnt update yesterday

Holiday Date

New Year's Day January 1

Army Day / 1921 January 6

Prophet's Birthday February 17*

Spring Day March 21

Fall of the regime April 9

Labour Day May 1

Revolution 1958/Republic Day July 14

Id Al-Fitr (3 Days) August 31*

Id Al-Adha (4 Days) November 6*

Islamic New Year November 27*

Ashoura Day December 6*

(*) are approximate

... I dont know why they didnt update yesterday.

Holiday Date

(*) are approximate

Tuesday first day of Eid al-Fitr

8/29/2011 9:14 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Sunni Endowment Divan announced today that tomorrow, Tuesday, is the first day of Eid al-Fitr.

On the other hand, Kurdish Endowment and Religious Affairs Commission announced the same.

---

http://en.aswatalira...e&id=144572&l=1

Edited by JoeB
  • Upvote 1

September will be a very interesting month, just over the past few weeks we have had articles come out saying that the HCL draft law and also the project to raise the zero from the dinar have been or will be introduced to parliament. Progress is slow, but steady and now it is getting exciting. These two areas that I mentioned above, if properly handled, will tell us alot about where our investment is headed. Fingers crossed! God bless!

I think immediately after the ID Al-Fitr Holiday would be a fantastic time to RV!!!!!!!

Government offices have had enough shut down time to do what they need to do!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

If you review the news for the last month, and other holidays as well, the government, including Parliament, has never been shut down. They have worked a lightening speed over the past year. If you have any doubts, check out the report that Scooter did on the laws that have been passed in the last year.

Eid has begun, but what is just ONE of the news headlines this morning:

Federal Court stipulates appointing women judges in criminal courts

8/31/2011

Somebody is working. Eid al-Fitr is one of the few holidays when offices are closed.

It is only people that don't keep up with what is going on, that keep dropping the holiday bombs. Keep up Skippy

Really? I missed that. Very interesting, but I am not excited yet. <_<

Really. I wouldn't get excited either. I was just reiterating what he had said.

I am an ex-pat of Park City, still have family there. Home of the Heathen!

• Upvote 1

YES

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=TheCbi

(scroll to the bottom)

The government extended Eid this year to six (6) days. CBI is closed for three days, and thre stock market is closed for 6.

The reason: Muslim sects were not agreeing on the lunar cycle concerning Eid's timing, so the government extended the holiday to accomodate the sects. It is estimated that $22 million will be lost due to the extension. Check it out in NEWS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you review the news for the last month, and other holidays as well, the government, including Parliament, has never been shut down. They have worked a lightening speed over the past year. If you have any doubts, check out the report that Scooter did on the laws that have been passed in the last year.

Eid has begun, but what is just ONE of the news headlines this morning:

Federal Court stipulates appointing women judges in criminal courts

8/31/2011

Somebody is working. Eid al-Fitr is one of the few holidays when offices are closed.

It is only people that don't keep up with what is going on, that keep dropping the holiday bombs. Keep up Skippy

Thanks for the question krmayo. I too was wondering about this. Some of us dont have time to read every post or news article and do the proper research, due to that whole work and life thing, and rely on asking questions and receiving info from seasoned dinar vets. Lighten up skippy... Just sayin...Peace Out.

Edited by teedoffed

Yep, lots of them there heathen types round here! LOL

All kidding aside, PC is great if you can afford it. RV sure would help with that. ;)

Edited by odogtriever

Thanks for the question krmayo. I too was wondering about this. Some of us dont have time to read every post or news article and do the proper research, due to that whole work and life thing, and rely on asking questions and receiving info from seasoned dinar vets. Lighten up skippy... Just sayin...Peace Out.

That is exactly what I was doing - giving some information. I presented the information and backed it up with an example

Working from your premise, perhaps people should not post criticisms if they have not done any research. Asking questions and criticism are two different things.

Skippy