Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BULLDOG75 Late Night Q & A

chuck

*BULLDOG75 Late night Q & A Aug.31,2011 empty.gifToday at 12:26 amicon_quote_en.gif icon_edit.gif icon_delete.gif BULLDOG75 Late Night Q & A

Topic: Q&A SESSION W/BULDOG GOING ON NOW! SIT ON YOUR HANDS

[bulldog75] OK; ITS A GO.

[.katt] COMMENCE W/QUESTIONS MODS

[.katt] FOR BULLDOG75

[iSLANDGIRL71] [asells] [inTXsoon] would you mind asking Okie why he is choosing to deal only with banks

[bulldog75] ISLANDGIRL71 : IMO, SECURITY MEASURES.

[iSLANDGIRL71] [pcbguy2] We always here the 4 big banks .... but if we bank at regions and they deal in currency would they be a bank we could cash in as well?

[msCool] PLEASE NO TYPING WE ARE DOING A Q AND A PLEASE SEND IM WITH YOUR QUESTION TO ISLANDGIRL OR REDNECKGIRL THANK YOU

[bulldog75] ISLANDGIRL71 : MOST LIKELY; CHECK HISTORY AND PAST PERFORMANCE, IMO. TK Y.

[iSLANDGIRL71] [susananderson] what is the new rate? [susananderson] when it IS released how long might it be before we could cash in at bank

[bulldog75] ISLANDGIRL71 : 3.68 USD. CASH-IN IN 1-3 DAYS PENDING YOUR LOCATIONS. BIG CITY BANKS IN FL, NY, CA, TX MAY HAVE TO TAKE A # AND COME BACK. DO NOT PARK YOUR CAR IN THE BANK LOTS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

[iSLANDGIRL71] [kenstrip] ? for bulldog75...do you think we will see rv before sept.1?

[redneckgirl] [sherry ann] If this shows on the bank screens how will we be able to see it?

[bulldog75] redneckgirl : FOREX SITES; THIS WILL BE IN SEQUENCE WITH THE BANKS; NOT MUCH LAG TIME, IF ANY.

[iSLANDGIRL71] [onlyme] aren't the banks going to send it off before you get your exchange to make sure it's not forged?

[bulldog75] ISLANDGIRL71 : DELA RUE MACHINES AND ULTRAVIOLENT RAYS SHOULD PREVENT YOUR IQD SEND OFF. YOU SHOULD GET AN OFFICIAL DEPOSIT SAME DAY, IMO.

[bulldog75] THAT MONEY WILL BE WIRED TO YOUR 'NON INTEREST BEARING NEW ACCOUNT.' THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY SET UP.

[bulldog75] ISLANDGIRL71 : A: WAIT A FEW DAYS. SHOP YOUR RATE. BANKS WILL TRY TO 'SHORT' AND MAKE MONEY.

[bulldog75] ISLANDGIRL71 : A: WAIT A FEW DAYS. SHOP YOUR RATE. BANKS WILL TRY TO 'SHORT' AND MAKE MONEY.

[iSLANDGIRL71] [biGGTiNS75] What is the info he is tryin to confirm?

[debbyB] ISLANDGIRL71 can you repost okie or ghost

[bulldog75] A; ALSO, THAT RATE SHOULD MAINTAIN FOR AWHILE AND NOT FLOAT.

[bulldog75] NO REQUIREMENTS TO HAVE TO CASH IN IMMEDIATELY.

[iSLANDGIRL71] [ready4riches] are you of the opinion that the banks will offer some kind of security for cashin?

[bulldog75] ISLANDGIRL71 ; ANSWER: DO NOT GO ALONE. DO NOT PARK YOUR CAR IN THE BANK LOT. MANY OF THESE ANSWERS CAME FROM A SAT REPORT ON DINAR RECAPS. EXCELLENT ARTICLE. GUARD YOUR COMPUTERS ALSO. 8 AREAS TO PROTECT. SEEK COMPETENT. ADVICE.

[bulldog75] USE CERTIFIED COMBO CPA/TAX ATTORNEY, IMO.

[iSLANDGIRL71] [kbb9546] Is the 3.68 an RI and would this then allow Iraq to RV at a later date?

[iSLANDGIRL71] [kansaschick] Bulldog - What would be the reason for extra security at the bank? Most do not allow anyone to walk out with a pile of cash.

[bulldog75] a; EVERYTHING 155 COUNTRIES ARE A REEVALUATION, IMO.

[msCool] PLEASE NO TYPING WE ARE DOING A Q AND A PLEASE SEND IM WITH YOUR QUESTION TO ISLANDGIRL OR REDNECKGIRL THANK YOU

[bulldog75] ISLANDGIRL71 : NOT SO DESIRABLES WANT YOUR CAR TAG NUMBERS TO TRACE THE AUTO. ONE CAN ALSO BE FOLLOWED BACK TO AN OFFICE OR HOME.

[redneckgirl] [Austin-powers-for-pm] If you cash out with a Dinar dealer, would going to an airport be ok, or should we go to, say, Atlanta to take care of business?

[bulldog75] redneckgirl : A; FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS TRAVELING WITH MORE THAN $10,000 USD CASH OR EQUIVALENCY IN FOREIGN CURRENCY. IMO, I WOULD BE VERY CAUTIOUS ABOUT TRAVELING AND/OR TRANSPORTING MORE THAN $10K AIRBORNE.; OR AT ANY TIME IN HAND

[redneckgirl] [dinarchaser] Smaller bank branches will use their 'book' to identify and validate dinars. But, they will have to send dinars to a location with a De la Rue machine for true validation. Would you recommend cashing in only at a branch with a De la Rue machine?

[bulldog75] THATS AIRLINERS MAY I ADD , TO PREVIOUS Q.

[iSLANDGIRL71] [MorDive] BuldDog75 will the 50.00 dinar note be reprinted because of a Flaw in the Print..??

[bulldog75] ISLANDGIRL71 : TBA, TO BE ANNOUNCED , IF SO.

[redneckgirl] [qcsquality] Why two accounts and the moving of the money after one week?

[bulldog75] redneckgirl : ANSWER: BANK TELLERS AND UST AGENTS (MAYBE 6-12 OF THEM) WILL SEE YOUR ACCOUNTS AND PERSONAL INFO WHEN YOU CASH IN. YOUR INFO CAN BE COMPROMISED IMMEDIATELY. (MORE COMING)

[bulldog75] TAKE NO RISKS. WAIT ONE WEEK, THEN TRANSFER THE LARGER ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER IN HOUSE ACCOUNT WHICH WILL PROTECT YOUR ACCT# BEING SOLD OR STOLEN.

[bulldog75] OK TO HAVE PIN#S ON SMALLER CHECKING ACCTS.

[bulldog75] DO NOTHING ON LINE WITH LARGE CASH ACCCTS.!!!

[redneckgirl] kenstrip] bulldog would you share latest intel with us.

[bulldog75] THERE IS SOME SENSITIVE INTEL COMING FORTH AS WE SPEAK. OKIE WILL DECIDE HOW THIS IS RELEASED.

[iSLANDGIRL71] [mimi49] Could you ask Bulldog...should the first deposit account be at one bank, then switch to another...does it matter if accounts are @ same bank?

[bulldog75] ISLANDGIRL71 : ANSWER: SAME BANK IS OK. TY!

[redneckgirl] [seatreasure] Any news on the VND? Many Thanks!!!

[bulldog75] MIMI49: THANKS FOR NICE LETTER AND NOTES.

[bulldog75] redneckgirl : ANSWER VND: DONG MOSTLY GONE/SOLD OUT. QUOTES FOR ITS CASH IN VARIES WIDELY. LOW AS .O35 TO .30. THIS APPEARS TO BE THE DARK HORSE OF THE RACE. IMO, IT COMIN LITTLE HIGHER THAN LOWER. BLESSINGS.

[iSLANDGIRL71] (KSdesigner)Why would we wait a week and not do it instantly after wire transfer confirmed

[bulldog75] ISLANDGIRL71 : ANSWER: IMO, WAIT 2-3 DAYS; SHOP YOUR RATE; CASH IN WHEN SURE. ; THEN, WIRE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK OF CHOICE. NO PINS ON BIG ACCTS. TKS Y.

[redneckgirl] [cjswest] hi, just curious clarify? travel like in bringing dinars in a car within USA ? or international? i want to drive to Minn from California

[bulldog75] THIS HAS BEEN GOOD. THANK YOU EVERYONE. WE WILL BE BACK SOON IF NEED ARISES. AMEN. YOU ARE BLESSED.

[bulldog75] redneckgirl : ANSWER; TRAVELING WITH LOADS OF CASH IS DANGEROUS. CASHIERS CHECKS MIGHT BE BETTER. THE UST WILL TRACK ANYHOW.

[bulldog75] OK; BLESSINGS EVERYONE.

[Austin-powers-for-pm] Much appreciated Bulldog

[bulldog75] Austin-powers-for-pm clevey52 shasta7 pattyrocks Idahojon shasta7 librarianlady jolanta : THANK YOU! [bulldog75] teapot60 bluestarlite LEXIE: THANKS!

[bulldog75] BEACHBABE: TY!

[bulldog75] librarianlady tzeman7390 : 97.95% PROBABILITY AND TRENDING UP.

[bulldog75] beachbabe gp cobb tzeman7390 jamessmith33 RoseRedTyler feda freedomgift shasta7 librarianlady : [alohadinar] Bulldog75 What does it take to get past the last 2.05% We have never seen a 99.999% type of post!

[bulldog75] alohadinar : WHEN YOU SEE 99.99 I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE BEEN TO THE BANK ALREADY.

[jamessmith33] Bulldog75 ty kind sir, ty agian for coming in again today, hopefully by tomorrow we are celebrating together

ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. BLESSINGS.

[bulldog75] FLASH!!! LOTS OF QUESTIONS AND PMs ON THIS TOPIC OF CASH ACCOUNTS TEMP ACCTS: SMITH BARNEY INC WILL RE-INSURE YOUR ACCT UP TO $600,000 PER ACCOUNT. THAT IS CONFIRMED FROM ONE OF THEIR AGENTS AS OF YESTERDAY, 8/30 WHOM I PERSONALLY SPOKE WITH. IMO, THAT LOOKS GOOD TO START. IF YOU HAVE MORE $, OPEN OTHER SEPARATE ACCOUNTS. THOSE SHOULD BE TRUST ACCOUNTS PREFERABLY. IF YOU DO NOT USE TRUST ACCOUNTS, MAKE SURE YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS HAVE A "POD NAME". TK Y!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

*BULLDOG75 Late night Q & A Aug.31,2011 empty.gifToday at 12:26 amicon_quote_en.gif icon_edit.gif icon_delete.gif BULLDOG75 Late Night Q & A

Topic: Q&A SESSION W/BULDOG GOING ON NOW! SIT ON YOUR HANDS

..... IF YOU DO NOT USE TRUST ACCOUNTS, MAKE SURE YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS HAVE A "POD NAME". TK Y!

What ?!? Are we supposed to pretend to be whales now?

A will should cover any Payable On Death issues.

I find it funny that they would say don't park in the bank parking lot. Nobody cares why someone is at the bank. I know my bank has some millionaires there, but I don't know who they are or care for that matter. I am sorry to say that the poor bastard that follows me home and tries something foolish will learn why there is a carry and conceal law and all I have to do is drag him in the house after I put two in the chest. These people will do anything to keep the sheeple inline with their spouts of nonsense.

• Upvote 1

This guy BULLDOG 75 is an idiot...

Right off the back of the US Customs Form

" The transportation of currency or monetary instruments, regardless of the amount is legal, However, if you bring in to or take out of the Uniyed States more than $10,000 (U.S. or foreign equivalent, or a combination of both), you are required by law to file a report on FinCen 105"...etc, etc

He should do his homework before telling everyone what he thinks he know,, post FACTS.

Oh and when you go into the back others do not know what you are doing... why would they follow you.. again IDIOT..

• Upvote 2