Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

redrock's September 5, 2011 and Counting!

Guys ! If your dong is working well for u as it is....then that little blue pill is NOT required ! Trust me from a female point of view ........IT IS OVER RATED!

Really......

After fifty years old, they are good to keep you from rolling out of bed. ;)

No need to waste a whole pill, when half of one helps anchor your position.

• Upvote 1

Really......

After fifty years old, they are good to keep you from rolling out of bed. ;)

No need to waste a whole pill, when half of one helps anchor your position.

Funny! +1 for ya...but...

Isn't sleeping with your dong a bit obsessive? Won't it get wrinkled if you do that?

Yet you wasted your own time coming in here and reading it and posting in it, your decision, blame yourself :)

Next time just pass my countdowns right on by! :lol:

Sorry, I thought maybe just maybe you might have some of those things called FACTS that might be inserted in your thread. I didnt realize you would just pull stuff from the trof and throw it to the wall and see what sticks. :o

I see your problem BettyBoop; your not supose to take it, you give it to your male partner. LOL. :P

LOL ! But even then it is over rated !

Mack : wrinkled dong is not pretty. But....I guess I guess 1 shrivelled up prawn look much the same as another. Not that I have seen many wrinkled dong. Lol!

Sorry, I thought maybe just maybe you might have some of those things called FACTS that might be inserted in your thread. I didnt realize you would just pull stuff from the trof and throw it to the wall and see what sticks. :o

Thats what my countdowns have been since day one, i post them after member predictions are made...