Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The final scoop!

redrock

OH YA!! The train is pullin into the station and it's bell can't be un-rung... Woo Hoooooooooo!!! ... September 5th I'm jumpin on the gravy train...! Redrock... I like your style homie.. Jump in the ring & punch a mofo in the face with a knock out fist of fury and then leave with a "Take that B!@tch" look on yo face!!!

BAH HAHAHAHA GOOOOOOOO RV!

• Upvote 1

Sorry Miia, I smell a new countdown!

We can have 2 countdowns maybe even 3, 4, 5, or 6, or more...lets see who's the closest or even hits the nail on the head...could be worth a guessing pot o' dinar.

something like all those who want a countdown put up 10,000 dinar post all the countdown dates and rates in a thread and we see who wins the pot!

• Upvote 2

OH YA!! The train is pullin into the station and it's bell can't be un-rung... Woo Hoooooooooo!!! ... September 5th I'm jumpin on the gravy train...! Redrock... I like your style homie.. Jump in the ring & punch a mofo in the face with a knock out fist of fury and then leave with a "Take that B!@tch" look on yo face!!!

BAH HAHAHAHA GOOOOOOOO RV!

:lol:

Well it has been a fun ride! . . . . On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! . . .. Nuff said! Shalom!

Dang! And here I was gonna hold out for $2.68 and realize I'm falling short.sad.gif Rats, OK, I'll sell off my dinar now. . . (shuffle, shuffle, shuffle)

And waiting until MONDAY???? Fer-get it!! Oh, no - wait; it always happens on a Monday! biggrin.gif I learned that here from wizards like Okie and fiends (sic), so I know this ride was worth something.

Peace Out amigos

laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Well it has been a fun ride! Several years of hoping, praying, reading, studying, posting, reposting, all the dinar fraternity has had quite a ride. Lots of colorful characters have showed up and showed out (at least some of them) then rode off into the speculators sunset! Some really intelligent individuals have come out of the woodwork as well...economists, investors, traders, advisers, on and on! However, I think we all feel the end coming down on our investment. So, I have decided to go ahead and post the final scoop you will ever need for your dinar journey. That's right...I'm giving you THE DATE for the revaluation (sorry RD/lopsters- you tried). It just wasn't in the cards...never was actually. On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!

I was hoping it would be tomorrow... whatev... :P

Well it has been a fun ride! Several years of hoping, praying, reading, studying, posting, reposting, all the dinar fraternity has had quite a ride. Lots of colorful characters have showed up and showed out (at least some of them) then rode off into the speculators sunset! Some really intelligent individuals have come out of the woodwork as well...economists, investors, traders, advisers, on and on! However, I think we all feel the end coming down on our investment. So, I have decided to go ahead and post the final scoop you will ever need for your dinar journey. That's right...I'm giving you THE DATE for the revaluation (sorry RD/lopsters- you tried). It just wasn't in the cards...never was actually. On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!

WHOWAA!!!!! Finnaly at last if this is true. However, I see there is one very important thing about September 5th. It falls on Labor Day and most everything in this country is shut down. Labor Day is the day we celebrate the fact that all the millions of people in this country don't have jobs. Okay Mr. O.

Anyway, I guess I will have to wait one more day to cash out my IQD. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!! B):):)

• Upvote 2

Yeah... Here is something one of my geologist friends dropped in passing. They have found deposits, around the base of the Rocky Mountains, that hold more sweet crude reserves than all of Arabia... Kicker, the govt. won't let them drill.... Strange days we're living in....

Don't forget to add the oil shale deposits in the north. I do not think there is a strategic plan why it is not exploited, I think it may be an environmental thing. They did start exploiting the natural gas deposits in Pennsylvania, hopefully (after the RV by about a year or two). We can start exploiting all our natural resources and drive the cost of oil down, way down.

I give you a +1 because I like your rate and I like your date. Now... I only hope you're right. :D

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

YOUR POST IS AS GOOD AS ANY OTHER ONES------YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS ANYBODYS----THANKS

• Upvote 2

I hope you or right if not and someone quits, their jobs, loses their lively hood because of your information, you or setting yourself up for a law suit just like all these other guru's. Again dont think it could happen well remember McDonalds suit for the lady spilling hot coffee or herself. Just yesterday two children sued their mother and won. So go ahead all you smart people keep putting out its over and even post the date, and more than likely one of the poor fools who has lost everything because of the pumping etc. will see you in court. Good Luck.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10